No announcement yet.

The Secondary Women of Atlantis Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Novak fic. There's not enough Sec Women fic around.

Tielan's fic. It's mainly about Teyla but there's some great Cadman in there.

Five ways the women of SGA could kick a Wraith's butt! by StarryLizard. Title says it all really.

Comment

Lieutenant Luara Cadman Caps:

Critical Mass

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
          Morning folks, I stumbled across a truly fantastic little corner of the web:
          http://community.livejournal.com/lorne_novak/

It's (obviously enough) the home of lorne/novak fics. I know it sounds crazy, but I dare you to read "the scientist and the major" and not fall in love with this ship!
          ok, I couldn't resist the dare ...and I think I am now a lorne/novak shipper. Aw, they're so sweet together! Loved the fic! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

Great caps Warrior!
          Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Warrior caps!

Seeing as Lorne and Novak haven't shared any screen time, does that make them the most unusual sec women ship? Or are there others?

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
              It's (obviously enough) the home of lorne/novak fics. I know it sounds crazy, but I dare you to read "the scientist and the major" and not fall in love with this ship!
              Hey, that's truly funny, the Lorne/Novak pairing that is. You know I'm writing and re-writing and re-writing again this fic in which I had them paired up as well, though I took it out again. It was more of a background pairing.

Bella - Thanks for the nice feedback on the wall.

*first dinner, then fic 'Five ways...'*
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Made another wallpaper. Doing this ep-by-ep thing for the Teyla/Rachel wow thread and I arrived at The Eye... so, here's a Sora-wallpaper for you fine folks.

Spoiler:

edit: And adding another Claire Rankin wallpaper in one go...

Spoiler:
                Last edited by Falcon Horus; 22 August 2006, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Ooo, pretty Wallpapers, Falcon! I *love* the Sora one and snagging for personal use

Comment

Originally posted by Evenstar
                    Ooo, pretty Wallpapers, Falcon! I *love* the Sora one and snagging for personal use
                    Thanks.

Comment

Made another wallpaper, featuring Sanctuary/Chaya Sar...

Spoiler:

Comment

I come bring forth more gifts... avatars/icons inspired by a song by Groove Coverage, God Is A Girl.

Comment

Wow. You've been busy while I've been away. My favourites are the icons and the CR wall.

Comment

Originally posted by bella
                            Wow. You've been busy while I've been away. My favourites are the icons and the CR wall.
                            Oh yeah, my creative muse has been in overdrive. Even in the middle of the night when I should be asleep she's working overtime.

Comment

Woo been a while since I've been here.

Amazing banners and icons people! Simply gorgeous, just like Heightmeyer, or in this case, Claire Rankin.

The previous 3 caps come from one of the Outer Limits eps Claire Rankin starred in called "Lithia".
                              Last edited by dahan; 28 August 2006, 06:30 PM.
                              For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

Eek...caps!! Too bad I haven't got a clue what Outer Limits is about. I know it's scifi-show, but that's as far as it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X