Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Well it's listed with the promo-pics so I guess from one of TPTW or from SciFi or MGM or something like that, IDK, where do they get the promo-pics? I wasn't around here when S2 was airing, never heard of SGA then. (As I live in Belgium where they are years and years behind. )
    I wasn't here in S2 either aww man, that sucks It must suck living in a country where there's not much emphasis on scifi I'm so glad I live in Scotland!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I wasn't here in S2 either aww man, that sucks It must suck living in a country where there's not much emphasis on scifi I'm so glad I live in Scotland!
      I manage, thank god there are DVD's. *Praise the DVD*
      And those special sites with which I can keep up.

On the other hand, when I saw COTG for the first time I already had six or seven SG1 seasons to catch up with.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I manage, thank god there are DVD's. *Praise the DVD*
        And those special sites with which I can keep up.

On the other hand, when I saw COTG for the first time I already had six or seven SG1 seasons to catch up with.
        ahhh DVD's *luffs my DVD's* yep I am familiar with them special sites

Ooh I loves SG-1...It got better with the seasons! *luffs Jack O'Neill and his sense o humour*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          ah yes, so where did they get this particular cap from anyways

This is the only woman i've ever seen Rodney have any kind of chemistry with *shrugs*
          Well, I got the pic from a McCadman LJ community. I imagine it's a behind the scenes thing. It's almost the same pose as when "Laura" kisses Carson. It could have been something like that.

I still say thanks to LE McMurrey for turning me onto the ship. Lotsa chemistry in that ship!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Well, I got the pic from a McCadman LJ community. I imagine it's a behind the scenes thing. It's almost the same pose as when "Laura" kisses Carson. It could have been something like that.

I still say thanks to LE McMurrey for turning me onto the ship. Lotsa chemistry in that ship!
            Actually it's not behind the scenes, in it's a joke or something... TPTB really had it filmed and just did not go with it because they did not see the chemistry. (See rant above.) So it's more behind the scenes like that...

Comment

ah right....Loads o chmistry with these two

Actually it's not behind the scenes, in it's a joke or something... TPTB really had it filmed and just did not go with it because they did not see the chemistry. (See rant above.) So it's more behind the scenes like that...
              Yeah and they have a great track record with seeing chemistry in SGA huh They wouldn't know what chemistry was if it came up and smacked them between the eyes
              sigpic

Comment

*exhales sharply* What what????????????????????????? Are those people totally clueless? Don't answer that. I already know.
                sigpic

Comment

*exhales sharply* What what????????????????????????? Are those people totally clueless? Don't answer that. I already know.
                  That's not the worst part. They then actually got Katie and Rodney together after that. That's far worse. (IMHO)

Comment

That's not the worst part. They then actually got Katie and Rodney together after that. That's far worse. (IMHO)
                    I know you're a McKellerite so please don't take offence but, McKatie was waay worse than McKeller!

Love ya, Jper! Really, I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

I know you're a McKellerite so please don't take offence but, McKatie was waay worse than McKeller!

Love ya, Jper! Really, I do.
                      How could I take you saying KatiexRodney was worse than McKeller as an offense. That's what I think? Anyway, I do think JenniferXRodney is much better than KatieXRodney.

Comment

I just didn't word it very kindly for McKeller. No, I'm on Team Ronon. Glad you didn't take offence.
                        sigpic

Comment

I just didn't word it very kindly for McKeller. No, I'm on Team Ronon. Glad you didn't take offence.
                          I really don't get it. You said McKeller was better than McBrown. How could I ever take offense to that? Of course, I think McKeller is better than McBrown, and of course I agree. I just said I thought the worst thing was McBrown.

Comment

Absolutely! and well, nevermind. Just, I'm not a McKeller, and I do try to keep everything happy between those who actually like Jenn but ship her with different people. So, I get apologetic just in case I offend others.
                            sigpic

Comment

Absolutely! and well, nevermind. Just, I'm not a McKeller, and I do try to keep everything happy between those who actually like Jenn but ship her with different people. So, I get apologetic just in case I offend others.
                              Well there's no need. I even prefer Jennifer over Laura, that's for sure, but I'm having troubles with the fact that LauraXRodney actually never happened. It would have changed the entire course/history. And JenniferXRodney would have been less likely, but also, it'd been harder for me, personally, unless TPTB would have screwed it up, which after seeing S5, is more than likely in my mind.

Comment

This thread needs some votes for McCadman.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...82#post9917582

Comment

Working...
                                X