Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Oh, the visuals there! Oh, My!

Yay! Pics! Love those! Snurchable?
    No visuals thank you very much
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      uh oh...Someone's in biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trouble
      Oh, BIG trouble But I'll stray into this thread once more.

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
      They're not mine, but surely they are only pictures from the episode? Grab away!
      Too bad, there aren't more.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        Oh, BIG trouble But I'll stray into this thread once more.

Too bad, there aren't more.
        If there's any particular scenes you want I can cap them for you Whether photobucket lets me upload them is another story
        sigpic

Comment

If there's any particular scenes you want I can cap them for you Whether photobucket lets me upload them is another story
          Oh, thanks, but I got no problems collecting caps. Or uploading caps to PB, as long as they are under the 1MB-limit. I was just saying it was too bad there weren't anymore McKay/Cadman scenes, or just Cadman scenes, for that matter.

Comment

Oh, thanks, but I got no problems collecting caps. Or uploading caps to PB, as long as they are under the 1MB-limit. I was just saying it was too bad there weren't anymore McKay/Cadman scenes, or just Cadman scenes, for that matter.
            ah right Well you know where to come if you do need caps of any scenes
            sigpic

Comment

ah right Well you know where to come if you do need caps of any scenes
              You've seen this?

I never had a problem with finding a screen cap since I found that site.

Comment

You've seen this?

Oh, I haven't seen this site before, thanks
                sigpic

Comment

You've seen this?

I've gotten a lot of caps from there. It's got everything from SGA and SG-1. Love it. It just doesn't have this one.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I've gotten a lot of caps from there. It's got everything from SGA and SG-1. Love it. It just doesn't have this one.
                    http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...eyandLaura.jpg
                    ah yes, so where did they get this particular cap from anyways

This is the only woman i've ever seen Rodney have any kind of chemistry with *shrugs*
                    sigpic

Comment

This is the only woman i've ever seen Rodney have any kind of chemistry with *shrugs*
                      I agree. There are many hidden layers behind that photo! I love it

She gave as good as she got. I love a woman who can put McKay in his place and stand up to all the snark. He wasn't totally OOC with this woman which was great fun
                      McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...eyandLaura.jpg
                        Ah no, because to our great displeasure that never really happened because PTB were ************* and *********** and ********* and ******* as to not include the scene in the episode/show because they, those ******, *****, *********** and ****** thought they had no chemistry

Did I mention how shocked I was, like a million times this: , that they didn't saw it? Those ******

Jasper (Never to be taken too seriously, at least not today, except of course about that picture *faints*)

And I found another screencaps site with not that much caps, but better quality. Here. However I always forget about it and go to stargatesg1971.com She/He has other sites as well. I came across some sometime ago.

J.

Comment

GateWorld. It's in the right bottom corner of the pic.

EDIT/
                          See here on GateWorld.

Or here is the pic I uploaded to my PB-account, in the largest size I could find it:
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                            I agree. There are many hidden layers behind that photo! I love it

She gave as good as she got. I love a woman who can put McKay in his place and stand up to all the snark. He wasn't totally OOC with this woman which was great fun
                            Oh yeah, she was ready for him I loved their scenes together, I loved seeing Rodney squirm

Ah no, because to our great displeasure that never really happened because PTB were ************* and *********** and ********* and ******* as to not include the scene in the episode/show because they, those ******, *****, *********** and ****** thought they had no chemistry

Did I mention how shocked I was, like a million times this: , that they didn't saw it? Those ******

Jasper (Never to be taken too seriously, at least not today, except of course about that picture *faints*)

And I found another screencaps site with not that much caps, but better quality. Here. However I always forget about it and go to stargatesg1971.com She/He has other sites as well. I came across some sometime ago.

J.
                            um....okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy *backs of of the thread slowly*
                            sigpic

Comment

GateWorld. It's in the right bottom corner of the pic.
                              Yeah I know that silly I meant where did GW get the pic from
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah I know that silly I meant where did GW get the pic from
                                Well it's listed with the promo-pics so I guess from one of TPTW or from SciFi or MGM or something like that, IDK, where do they get the promo-pics? I wasn't around here when S2 was airing, never heard of SGA then. (As I live in Belgium where they are years and years behind. )

Comment

Working...
                                X