Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Now that the Minor Ship game is won!! Yay McCadman!!! I miss my daily dose of McCadman. Staring at my pretty sigs just doesn't really do it.

And no new fics out there

And I'm veery bored. Can you all tell?
    You're bored? I would never have guessed
    sigpic

Comment

Just 'cause!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

hehe nice. This is the only woman I could ever see Rodney with, she brought out another side of him. She's the only woman I ever saw him have even the slightest chemistry with!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm bored! So pics!!

Spoiler:

Whoops! Stretched!
          sigpic

Comment

Ah, pretty pictures! They make such a cute couple
            McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
              Ah, pretty pictures! They make such a cute couple
              Yup!
              sigpic

Comment

Yes indeed they do.
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

OOP!! wrong thread!
                  Last edited by Earthgate Ricky; 17 May 2009, 08:01 AM.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Is it wrong that one of the reasons I'm looking forward to EUReKA's season 3.5 is that Jamie Ray's going to be on it and therefore I can try to get Laura's voice better in some fics?
                      sigpic

Comment

Is it wrong that one of the reasons I'm looking forward to EUReKA's season 3.5 is that Jamie Ray's going to be on it and therefore I can try to get Laura's voice better in some fics?
                        Ooh really? I wish they managed to keep her on SGA, it would have been interesting to say the least

And to answer your question, no it's not wrong
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Ooh really? I wish they managed to keep her on SGA, it would have been interesting to say the least

And to answer your question, no it's not wrong
                          Good to know. I heard her voice on one of the commercials and I was like "Laura!!" And now, I'm wondering if I can see her as the character she will be on EUReKA.

And we all wish she'd have stayed on SGA. In my personal canon, she's attached to the Dadaelus and is with Rodney 2 weeks out of every 6.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good to know. I heard her voice on one of the commercials and I was like "Laura!!" And now, I'm wondering if I can see her as the character she will be on EUReKA.

And we all wish she'd have stayed on SGA. In my personal canon, she's attached to the Dadaelus and is with Rodney 2 weeks out of every 6.
                            Cool.....It's the only woman I saw Rodney have cchemistry with *shrugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

*Runs in*

*Runs out*
                              McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                                *Runs in*

*Runs out*
                                Varda! I love those! I'm still learning the whole "art" thing. How did you change the shade of color on some of those?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X