Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! We did do captions. I did 2. LOL.

Eirual.
    Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

In that case we'll give you one more day to come up with one aswell

(Good caption. "Good" caption? Is it implying something hmm? We'll just take the smut elsewhere my percious won't we, yes we will..(hehe well i entertain myself if no-one else.))

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
        hmm now what could be said of this pic

green to the best answer
        Thought I would give this a try.

Elizabeth, as I have told you before, you can not increase your ah, size by just holding your breath, uhm sorry it's just not possible.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hello everyone! I guess it's obvious I like this ship.

I saw this and thought it's been brilliant!

hmm now what could be said of this pic

green to the best answer
          silverdamascus, yours were awesome ROFL, and I got a total kick out of yours, Nerual! Rosehawk, that was priceless

Can I have a go, HyperCaz?
          How about...

Zelenka: You can suck it up all you like, Elizabeth, but you don't have to worry, my belly will always be bigger than yours.

Comment

We have a winner! I was absolutely hooked in by this one:

Originally posted by silverdamascus
            Wier: Maybe if I stand like this he’ll look at the boobs, go on look, look they’re almost in your eyeline dammit.

Zelenka: Whiiimper. Eye contact, eye contact, eye contact.

Little man on Zelenka’s shoulder: Go ooooon…

Zelenka: Hurriedly moving hands and backing out of office. Must leave now bye-bye.

Wier: Dammit.

Comment

Yay!

It was definitely the little man on the shoulder that won it

Great fun everyone! Thanks!

Comment

Weyhey! Dancey-dancey-dancey. Glad we liked.

Welcome to the thread fififolle! See, more funn when more people join in. We're small in numbers but growing and look, almost 100 posts! Ah, little threads all growing up...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                  Weyhey! Dancey-dancey-dancey. Glad we liked.

Welcome to the thread fififolle! See, more funn when more people join in. We're small in numbers but growing and look, almost 100 posts! Ah, little threads all growing up...
                  But more will join our noble cause

he has it BAD

so I guess the biggest thing agreed on in this thread is:

The Crush
                  -Radek has a thing for Liz
                  -it seems unrequited
                  -he seems eager to please
                  -"the loop"

Have there been any indications that Liz might have a hidden attraction...lol...?

Does she notice what we have?

"you can keep walking with me if you wish..." indicates, imo, that Weir has noticed...

Liz theories everyone!

Comment

*Slides out from behind the Lurking wall*

Mind if I join in, I've notice that Zelenka has a thing for Weir since Intruder when he came running up to Liz with the reports and he was so disappointed when Teyal told him to wait

Comment

We have a winner! I was absolutely hooked in by this one:

Yes, I admit defeat. silverdamascus rocked this one.

Enjoyed taking part though LOL.

Eirual.
                      Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

he has it BAD

so I guess the biggest thing agreed on in this thread is:

The Crush
                        -Radek has a thing for Liz
                        -it seems unrequited
                        -he seems eager to please
                        -"the loop"

Have there been any indications that Liz might have a hidden attraction...lol...?

Does she notice what we have?

"you can keep walking with me if you wish..." indicates, imo, that Weir has noticed...

Liz theories everyone!
                        In my opinion, i think it's obvious that Zelanka likes her, as you've pointed out, the loop part and small things like that. I'm pretty sure that with the profession Weir is, she might notice something, she seems to be able to read people pretty well. Radek would be very big on the radar, I think.
                        McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                        Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                        McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                        My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

he has it BAD
                          Queen of Pics reigns once again! That is an utterly adorable cap , aww, hehe.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                          *Slides out from behind the Lurking wall*

Mind if I join in, I've notice that Zelenka has a thing for Weir since Intruder when he came running up to Liz with the reports and he was so disappointed when Teyal told him to wait
                          Welcome to the thread! That was a brilliant little moment where he comes running in all grinning and excited almost - dare i say - bouncy, so cute but a bit sad as well from Dr. Weir's pov.

I think I agree with Weirfan, she's a pretty observant person and Radek, well I don't think he's making any intentional statements about it but his crush is pretty clearly there

Comment

Thanks for the Welcome, I'm not a big shipper but this one is quite sweet, it's like the School Swot having a crush on the most popular girl in the class and trying (and failing) to hide it

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                              Thanks for the Welcome, I'm not a big shipper but this one is quite sweet, it's like the School Swot having a crush on the most popular girl in the class and trying (and failing) to hide it
                              Hello as well! This made me think... Do we think he's trying to hide it? Do you think the 'loop' comment just slipped out accidentally? It's possible...

I mean, I suppose you would have to hide it for the most part, but, blimey, saying that was pretty brave

Poor Radek must have wanted Atlantis to open up and swallow him when Teyla told him off like that. I think that may have been a key moment in my Zelenka/Weir progression

Comment

Originally posted by fififolle
                                Hello as well! This made me think... Do we think he's trying to hide it? Do you think the 'loop' comment just slipped out accidentally? It's possible...

I mean, I suppose you would have to hide it for the most part, but, blimey, saying that was pretty brave
                                Maybe he meant to say it. AND maybe Zelenka is trying to indicate his interest... but Weir isn't making any (apparent) response.

Comment

Working...
                                X