No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god, I'm sorry yall. I have a naming problem but I wasn't being really seious about the W/Z names, they just came to mind. Sorry again, plan on banning self from naming things. I'm almost as bad as Ford.
    McKay: I'm invulnerable!
    Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
    McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
    My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Yay! A Zelenka/Weir thread!

Ever since Brotherhood, I've been thinking about how cute they'd be together. I am still a major Weir/McKay shipper, however, there's nothing wrong with other pairings.

Besides, it's Zelenka...

And here's an icon I made...

I don't need no stinkin' sig...and yet I made one anyway...

Comment

This thread needs reviving! Come on Weir/Zelenka lovers!

Now I think Torri is a terrific actress and no doubt Elizabeth could have just about any man on Atlantis (oh how I envy her!) but I hold a special place in my heart for Weir / Zelenka - they're just so cute together. And I could just see Radek taking Liz out for a nice date and surprising her - being a total gentleman!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
          This thread needs reviving! Come on Weir/Zelenka lovers!

Now I think Torri is a terrific actress and no doubt Elizabeth could have just about any man on Atlantis (oh how I envy her!) but I hold a special place in my heart for Weir / Zelenka - they're just so cute together. And I could just see Radek taking Liz out for a nice date and surprising her - being a total gentleman!
          Yeah, it does, it's been quite a while. I've read some good fic about them recently, you gotta check out 'Desktop' on Wraithbait, very nice smut fic.

Me too, I'd like to see some fic about that, it would be pretty nice. BTW, has anyone else read any good Weir/Zelanka fic recently?
          Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?

Comment

Fics anyone? I fund a bunch of them today on LJ, but only 2 of the 4 are suitable to post links to here. (I think both are on wraithbait maybe, Desk Set by miera and Into the Sweetening Dark by chelle)

Baffled Queen Composing by The Moonmoth and Practice Makes Perfect (not work safe, R rated) by miera

Comment

A plot bunny bit me!

Rodney actually gets Sam to agree to go out with him for one date with the condition that they make it a double date. She tells him he's got to find a date for Elizabeth (maybe she wants Liz to go because she knows the other woman will keep her from losing her temper too badly? I don't know...haven't really worked out the details), and Radek is the first person he comes across.

Only it isn't so easy as just asking him...he's got to promise him something that he normally wouldn't promise...

Again, don't have all the details worked out.

I hate plot bunnies

*moans and covers eyes with hands*

Comment

Nah, ya gotta get Radek and Elizabeth isolated somewhere. How about the transporter? There's a malfunction, half the city is shut down, disasters happening left and right and Elizabeth is trapped away from her people. The doors won't open and can't be pried open and Zelenka, meanwhile, admits to being slightly claustrophobic. Frustrated and alone, the two must find a way to pass the time without going stir-crazy.

And no, the Daedalus isn't around so they can't be beamed out.

Comment

That one is a great idea and sounds just like this mcweir fic that I read here. I would love to read a weir/zelanka one like that, though.

Have to go for now, biology homework, later.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Nah, ya gotta get Radek and Elizabeth isolated somewhere. How about the transporter? There's a malfunction, half the city is shut down, disasters happening left and right and Elizabeth is trapped away from her people. The doors won't open and can't be pried open and Zelenka, meanwhile, admits to being slightly claustrophobic. Frustrated and alone, the two must find a way to pass the time without going stir-crazy.

And no, the Daedalus isn't around so they can't be beamed out.
                    I like this plot bunny. I think I may actually write it

I have also made an LJ community for these two. I probably shouldn't have, but I did anyway because they wouldn't leave me alone.

You can find it here

*walks off muttering to self about plot bunnies*

Comment

Originally posted by MurdocsAngel
                      I like this plot bunny. I think I may actually write it

I have also made an LJ community for these two. I probably shouldn't have, but I did anyway because they wouldn't leave me alone.

You can find it here

*walks off muttering to self about plot bunnies*
                      Oooh! LJ community

Comment

Well, I think Dr. Zelenka and Dr. Weir have a lot of chemistry. I can't be the only one. I thought I'd create a place where fans of their relationship (even if it will never actually turn romantic) can show support.
                        Last edited by 1DanielForMe; 18 December 2005, 01:45 AM.

Comment

I think maybe Zelenka has a crush on Weir the way everyone else seems to!! "You are the loop"! One of my favourite lines in the whole series! So cute!

Comment

I think Dr. Zelenka maybe likes Dr. Weir more, but I don't think Dr. Weir doesn't like Zelenka. I mean, there's potential there.

Comment

Originally posted by I love Daniel!
                              I think Dr. Zelenka maybe likes Dr. Weir more, but I don't think Dr. Weir doesn't like Zelenka. I mean, there's potential there.

Would never suggest that she didn't like him. I don't see anything shippy with them, but I do like the few interactions that they've had. Especially the one I mentioned! Very cute!!

Comment

It's 4:30 am, and I've spent the last 3 hours trying to make some sort of Weir\Zelenka sig thingo.

I tried, how I tried. I will forever shy away from making anything which involves more than 1 single picture, which I can then do a bunch of crazy brushes, styles and other easier things on (even though I sort of did one with a Teyla\Dex sig type thing). EG my sig now.

BTW, Zelenka is now my favourite character on the show, and he has a "thing" for weir. He is a good actor. When I type about him, I always mimic his talk style in my head when I am talking. I have to make myself not type the same way.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Working...
                                X