Radek Zelenka/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Err, you right cap, got to think of a cap, hummm lets see....

Elizabeth: Let's see, on one had we could go with itching powder, on the other we could put shaving cream in his shoes.
    Radek: I don't know Elizabeth, putting itching powder in Ronan's pants could get us hurt. He's alot bigger than Colonel Sheppard or Rodney.
    LOL

Yeah, I always like "blending of the cultures" Christmas tales for Atlantis, but especially in ship-tales....hmmm. As soon as I finish "Seven Days in Atlantis" (my Elizabeth-gets-sick-and-Atlantis-goes-to-hell-in-a-handbasket silly tale) I might take that challenge.

Hmm, caption.

Elizabeth: So, Radek, what do you think? We'd make sure he had enough food. It's not like it'd hurt him. And we'd pick him up in a week....
    Radek: ...I'm still not sure.... Sending Rodney to a planet to fix a DHD we removed the control crystal from? He might hurt US when he gets back!

Lame-ish, but i'm in bizarre mode right now.....
    sigpic
    Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Err, you right cap, got to think of a cap, hummm lets see....
      and need to have something Czech chrismassy for our next meeting.
      Forgot to mention...you HAVE to let us know how that goes? It sounds so awesome!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
        Forgot to mention...you HAVE to let us know how that goes? It sounds so awesome!
        If it goes well I will let you know, won't be until just before Christmas. They are representing the Czech Republic in an International Festival so they are learning some things mostly though the internet though one of the youths has distant family in the Czech Republic that she is trying to connect with. What I am learning I am really impressed with the rich artistic history.
        Should help me write a Zelenka/Weir fic, I hope
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 10 December 2006, 06:30 PM.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

If it goes well I will let you know, won't be until just before Christmas. They are representing the Czech Republic in an International Festival so they are learning some things mostly though the internet though one of the youths has distant family in the Czech Republic that she is trying to connect with. What I am learning I am really impressed with the rich artistic history.
          Should help me write a Zelenka/Weir fic, I hope
          That's so cool....I find so many European countries, esp those that used to be under Soviet rule to have such fascinating histories....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
            That's so cool....I find so many European countries, esp those that used to be under Soviet rule to have such fascinating histories....
            I know what you mean!! I am really impressed what I have been finding out about the Czech Republic and I have barely touched the surface of the research, trying to get the youths to do more of it so their presentation means more when we have the event in a few months. (I had no influence over their country of choice either, kind of ironic that they chose the Czech Republic and me being a Zelenka fan )
            sigpic

Comment

I've added a lot of hints to Czechoslovakia under occupation in my Radek fics

Comment

My favourite christmas song is 'The Pogues...etc - Fairytale in New York'.

Hmmmmm, captions....

Elizabeth: And his hand was like that for a week...
                Zelenka: Can we stop about Rodney's incident with the lemon...

Comment

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much *Bows*

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      I've added a lot of hints to Czechoslovakia under occupation in my Radek fics
                      I've been rereading and plan on rereading some more of your fics, they help!!! When I was growing up countries under Soviet rule we didn't get to learn alot about because of relations between our countries at the time.

Allestian, take an encore bow!!

Hey wow, I just got the 1600 post here and I am almost at 1200 myself. Might be getting kicked off the computer soon so not sure if I will make it tonight
                      1600 posts for Zelenka and Weir, aren't we just the shippy bunch of fans
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 11 December 2006, 05:56 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Allestian, take an encore bow!!
                        [/QUOTE]

I second that
                        Hey wow, I just got the 1600 post here and I am almost at 1200 myself. Might be getting kicked off the computer soon so not sure if I will make it tonight
                        1600 posts for Zelenka and Weir, aren't we just the shippy bunch of fans
                        Yay, 1600! :-D We're the small but mighty ship
                        sigpic

Comment

Woohoo 1600 posts

Comment

Thank you for the encore. 1600 posts worth of shipping.

Well done us!!!

Aren't we a cracking bunch.

Have to careful here. I was hanging around on this forum yesterday and missed the lesson bell. I was 10 min late for my lesson.

Comment

This place is addictive

Comment

You're right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X