No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some actors say screencaps were never meant to happen but they often contain veiled looks...or so the shippy glasses tell me...

or maybe I'm just crazy...

Comment

Nicely done
      See? I'm not insane! It's all there, just vaguely subliminal...but its there! Ha ha ha...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

hmm now what could be said of this pic

green to the best answer

Comment

Zelenka: You know that I've come up with a serum that can bring dead plants back to life.

Weir: About time too, they've been a little unenthusiastic for 10,000 years now.

That was pathetic, oh well...do I get the green LOL.

Eirual.
          Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

So...am I to think this is the "razzy" thread? Cos I like that, I had taken to calling this paring "wenka" just cos it made me giggle.

Aside from that- there is something about this pairing that is possible...maybe it is the fact Radek is one of those people you just wanna bundle up and take home to momma.
            ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
              So...am I to think this is the "razzy" thread? Cos I like that, I had taken to calling this paring "wenka" just cos it made me giggle.

Aside from that- there is something about this pairing that is possible...maybe it is the fact Radek is one of those people you just wanna bundle up and take home to momma.
              Have to say something real quick, "wenka" is very very bad name, I don't reccomned this specific ship being named really, we have enough smushnames in fandom, imo.
              McKay: I'm invulnerable!
              Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
              McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
              My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

ummmm yeah that is why I was asking if "Razzy" was it - cos i did not want to start using it if it it wasn't...

And the "Wenka" thing was a running joke..sorry i should have explained it was not serious we were all laughing about how bad it was..like Caldwell Weir being the Cweirs...

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
                  ummmm yeah that is why I was asking if "Razzy" was it - cos i did not want to start using it if it it wasn't...

And the "Wenka" thing was a running joke..sorry i should have explained it was not serious we were all laughing about how bad it was..like Caldwell Weir being the Cweirs...
                  I'd thought so, but I stand by what I said, ships really don't need smushnames, but that's just me, and the a few people in the begining of this thread, I got two "no!"s at the exact same time when I attempted to name the ship, it was kinda funny. I'd understand why it shouldn't be named, they would all sound funny.
                  Last edited by weirfan517; 14 March 2006, 06:09 AM.
                  McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                  Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                  McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                  My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Yeah, i mainly name things to make fun of them lol but i like these two characters and think they would be funy together.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz

green to the best answer
                      Wier: Look, look, I stretch like this and I'm taller than you.
                      Zelenka: Yes, Elizabeth, well done...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Well I think that was better than mine, unless I can try to best it...erm...

Weir:Have you seen Rodney?
                        Zelenka:The last I heard was that he was attempting to bungie jump from the jumper bay doors above the gate...

(A banging noise can be heard from above somewhere)

McKay:Okay guys, let go.

(A scream can be heard as McKay falls down the ground below, you can see him from the window behind the plant. Weir and Zelenka ignore him)

TWANG!!!

McKay:Woohoo.

(The bungee rope tightens and McKay shoots up into the air. Weir and Zelenka ignore him)

Weir and Zelenka:Three, two, one...

SMACK!!!

(McKay hits the ceiling at full velocity. Weir and Zelenka ignore him)

McKay: Ow.

(McKay falls to the ground again and just stays there dangling, the rope ahs lost it bungeeness. Weir and Zelenka looks at him dangling, both of his feet tied up, he's holding his nose. Weir turns on her intercom)

Weirr Beckett, could you please come to the gate room?
                        Zelenka:I'll go get him down.

(Zelenka leaves)

LOL.

Eirual.
                        Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
                          Weir and Zelenka:Three, two, one...

SMACK!!!
                          Hehehe. Okay, um...

Originally posted by HyperCaz

Wier: Maybe if I stand like this he’ll look at the boobs, go on look, look they’re almost in your eyeline dammit.

Zelenka: Whiiimper. Eye contact, eye contact, eye contact.

Little man on Zelenka’s shoulder: Go ooooon…

Zelenka: Hurriedly moving hands and backing out of office. Must leave now bye-bye.

Wier: Dammit.

Comment

Ooh very nice, we might have a winner here, wonder what HyperCaz thinks???

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Hehe come on people! Where's the responses? Caption play is more fun the more people join in, gotta be more than me and Nerual around. Think I read 'Caz is away for a few days on the Beckett boards so come on people! Make with the funny

Comment

I'll give you all one more day to get a good caption

Comment

Working...
                                X