No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to sit down and write. Maybe that story will work to get me to writing again.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

What are the kids getting into now?
      sigpic

Comment

I think they make an interesting pair. Zelenka never got to have a love interest on the show, and I think it would have been nice if he had that opportunity. When I watch some episodes, I'll have to pay attention to how they interact.

@Everlovin, love the penguins by the way.

sigpic

Comment

I've always thought they were rather brilliant and sweet together. There were times they looked at each other as if asking, "Why are the children acting this way?" Wonderful!

Thank you!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I know for sure Radek must have thought that about Rodney a few times.

sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure Elizabeth thought the same about Rodney and John from time to time.
              sigpic

Comment

She probably did, I bet. They were always up to something.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi guys!!

I know I don't normally hang out here, but I was just wondering.....is anyone interested in doing art or fic challenges? I sort of run one, it's actually spread across 6 threads so there is a wide variety of ships and thunks, but the challenges aren't really focused on that. I have a website where we archive the old challenges, you can check it out here and the current one is here. I post new challenges on Mondays, with all the entries from the previous week as well, so everyone can see. If anyone is interested, I start posting in here. Or if not, I can stay way. No worries. Just wanted to extend an offer just in case.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I don't really ship these two, but I bet it would be fun to do some fics pairing them. I love it when he speaks Chez!
                        sigpic
                        Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Ooh! I love it when he speaks Czech! One of my favorite shippy things is wondering if Czech is one of the languages she speaks or if she took lessons from Radek.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah found the thread. I wanted to put this pic in here

sigpic
                            Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

My other favorite ship for Elizabeth.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X