Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, I just rarely get chance to watch it. My housemates watch tv on tuesday and wednesday evenings. My parents tape for me, but I'm so busy when I go to visit, that it's SG1 or SGA and seeing as there's less kirking and the fact that I've invested 8 years of love into SG1, that has to come first.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

*cough* *acquisition of eps*
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        *cough* *acquisition of eps*
        Not worth the hassle.

Comment

It involves hassle?
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
            Let not the words of deceivers lead you to doubt. Nor the enticements they offer cause you to stray blessed are the true believers for only they shall walk the path and they shall be welcomed onto the realm of the Kirkers and get the hot women

Fear not the Kirking! Fear the darkness that would conceal the sight of the hot ancient women. Believe in the truth of all things, and you too may find the path to enlightenment.

You've been burned by evil…but do not let that keep you from the warmth and light of the eternal flame…let Sheppard show you the way.

Hallowed are the hot women
            Amen Brotha, AMEN!!!

Comment

Embrace the hot women not reject them!!!
              love Torri

Comment

Sorry, bad post. My apologies.
                Last edited by Droops; 28 January 2006, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Well, I'm with you on wanting to do more than embrace them...... but I'd rather that stuff wasn't on TV.

Comment

Oh come on both shows are male-heavy you girls have lots to admire just leave us guys alone in peace with out hot ancient women
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      Well, I'm with you on wanting to do more than embrace them...... but I'd rather that stuff wasn't on TV.
                      yep me too

Comment

Hang on a minute here.... I have absolutely no interest in the men at all. I share the same *ahem* attractions as you guys.

Comment

Hang on a minute here.... I have absolutely no interest in the men at all. I share the same *ahem* attractions as you guys.
                          Thats what confuses me

Stopping the Kirking will stop them!!!
                          love Torri

Comment

It doesn't have to though. I mean, why cant they have hot alien women being scientists, warriors etc. Why do they always have to be a love interest for the lead?

Comment

It doesn't have to though. I mean, why cant they have hot alien women being scientists, warriors etc. Why do they always have to be a love interest for the lead?
                              Because that would be no fun

Can you imagine having Chaya on and having her play a microbiologist or something?
                              love Torri

Comment

Because of unimaginative writing.

Comment

Working...
                                X