Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto. Let's hope JM and guys saw the comments on the blog, on here, and though "hey, this would be hilarious to get them riled with the tag line">

Anyhoo, I'm now off. See you saturday. Play nice!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

we are always nice
      I dont think STAKS affected the writer for inferno, as it was written and done before STAKS was created, although they may have got the hint if the looked on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
        Aye, we can hope! I have this niggling feeling that Joe has something to do with the Kirking, though.. after all, he wrote most of Epiphany himself, didn't he?
        Apparently not...check out GW homepage for details. eg: new interview with Joe Flanigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          Um Shep's hair is always "up".....cowlicks, ya know.

As for his new "babe magnet" status...I just saw the promo today.....I truly hope this is just a joke, but it really isn't very funny. Hope the episode itself clears up the presumed "joke'. Here's hoping......
          Okay as for the cowlicks...I thought those were only in the front of the hair..not all in the middle of his head. Watch INFERNO.....his hair was at it's worst then..all the middle was sticking straight up like static, while the front and side were laying flat....it's out of control.

Actually pay attention to the Weir/Shep scene, and the end..it was definitely a parody to all those upset with KIRKing....they did a whole enterprise things.....I thought the episode was hilarious...and it was well put together! And ti's far from Kirking..but really attacking it! It was for all you at STAKS from the writers...or that's what I got from it!

VB
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
            Actually pay attention to the Weir/Shep scene, and the end..it was definitely a parody to all those upset with KIRKing....they did a whole enterprise things.....I thought the episode was hilarious...and it was well put together! And ti's far from Kirking..but really attacking it! It was for all you at STAKS from the writers...or that's what I got from it!
            It would be sort of funny/not funny if they were playing with the STAKS thread, but I think all of those episodes were written and filmed months before the thread even got started. It's possible Inferno was a parody, I'm just so overwhelmed and annoyed with this trend that it doesn't sit so well with me even if it is.

Comment

Ahahahaha, the little fanboy in me awakened by reading the interview with Joe Flanigan. He originally wanted Sheppard and McKay to both be stuck in a paradisal world together XD.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                Apparently not...check out GW homepage for details. eg: new interview with Joe Flanigan.
                I have since posting that. Interesting...

The Kirking drives me nuts, I have to be honest. One reason I always preferred newer Trek to older was because of a certain character doing the activity we've named after him. I hope they stop it with Atlantis. I don't think they realise how annoying it gets, maybe.

Comment

I was crying when I was watching Allies.

Spoiler:
                  Crying happy tears because there was no Kirkage in this episode!!!! (Well, that among other things )

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                    I was crying when I was watching Allies.

Spoiler:
                    Crying happy tears because there was no Kirkage in this episode!!!! (Well, that among other things )
                    *cough*

Spoiler:
                    Shep/Wraith queen?
                    Beckett/Wraith?
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

og for cying out loud!!

I know he doesn't give a damn but do they have to make every girl look at him like that? Every hot blonde chick??? *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        *cough*

Spoiler:
                        Shep/Wraith queen?
                        Beckett/Wraith?
                        HA! I thought the exact same thing after Shep's
                        Spoiler:
                        "I wonder what she does for fun." line. It's only a matter of time, people.

Comment

Maybe I should've rephrased that to "reduced" kirkage. It's still needs work but it's a teeny bit of improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                            og for cying out loud!!

I know he doesn't give a damn but do they have to make every girl look at him like that? Every hot blonde chick??? *sigh*
                            Hey! Had I been there I'd been ogling him all the time. She only did it for a second. He IS hot!

I don't mind a few seconds of admiration, it's when whole episodes are devoted to flirting I think it's enough.

I watch SGA for the action and the stories, if I wanted flirting I'd be watching BSG or soaps...
                            S.T.A.K.S. if you think kirking stinks...

Jackson: Earth minutes?
                            Mitchell: Yeah, I've always wanted to say that.
                            Vala: Well, now you have.

Image hosted by RandomImage.net

Member of Ben Hiney Club, Happy Trails Club and The Amazing Arm Appreciation Association Dex's Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                              *cough*

Spoiler:
                              Shep/Wraith queen?
                              Beckett/Wraith?
                              Yeah, but McShep overshadowed all of that. Not to mention McLenka XD.
                              Last edited by FallenAngelII; 02 February 2006, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                                Yeah, but McShep overshadow all of that. Not to mention McLenka XD.
                                I call that one McCzech.

Funny how none of my OTPs really fight each other-- Sparky, Spanky and McKay/Zelenka.

Comment

Working...
                                X