This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eyecandylovr
    Actually, I have to confess that's exactly the kind of thing my brothers or my sons would say to each other. I thought it was hilarious. *runs away really fast*
    The thing is it's the kind of thing that would be okay to joke around in the right situation- if it's between two guys who are both good with women, yes, but if it's a guy who can handle the ladies saying it to another guy who is not very good with women.....not so much. Not a confidence booster for poor Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
      Oh, I saw that post. I thought maybe I missed out on an even earlier post referencing the clicking of the heels. Thanks for that. *sigh* For the more innocent times...... *clicks heels three times too*
      ditto
      Signature to remain private from online usage at this "time"

Comment

Welcome to S.T.A.K.S RetaGamai- you've come to right place for Kirking-annoyed fans to vent.

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
          Dare I ask - what do you mean by "so what if I became a Cylon"?
          i'd rather have you ask than to try to force an answer to an indirect question. Oh, by the way i want retribution.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
            I just watched Paul McGillion's Profile from the DVDs. In one of the comments, Martin Gero imitates McKay and Beckett.

"We save Atlantis and the whole galaxy once again, but Sheppard still gets all the girls"

...frak. Stop that, PLEASE!!!
            Nice to have GW working again. Actually had to participate in RL for a while.

What I would like is for Shep to try and use his charms on a hot female only to have his ego dented when she only has eyes for, say, McKay or Zelenka? I guess that's why I enjoyed that music video set to "That Don't Impress Me Much" by Shania Twain (forgot who made it) where we saw Caldwell, McKay and Shep from Elizabeth's viewpoint. So funny...must view again.

I still like Shep, he's still redeemable but definitely a lot of the shine has been taken off in Season 2.

Hi Retagamai! I'm newish to this thread too. Not a diehard trekkie but followed most of ST:TNG and ST:Voyager and some or the original ST. Hated Captain Kirk, Spock was my favourite on that show. Didn't watch ST:
            DS9 or ST:The Enterprise.
            Last edited by Ronnikins; 10 May 2006, 10:09 PM.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Ooh, where can I find this video?

Comment

Nice to have GW working again. Actually had to participate in RL for a while.

What I would like is for Shep to try and use his charms on a hot female only to have his ego dented when she only has eyes for, say, McKay or Zelenka? I guess that's why I enjoyed that music video set to "That Don't Impress Me Much" by Shania Twain (forgot who made it) where we saw Caldwell, McKay and Shep from Elizabeth's viewpoint. So funny...must view again.

I still like Shep, he's still redeemable but definitely a lot of the shine has been taken off in Season 2.

Hi Retagamai! I'm newish to this thread too. Not a diehard trekkie but followed most of ST:TNG and ST:Voyager and some or the original ST. Hated Captain Kirk, Spock was my favourite on that show. Didn't watch ST:
                thats s*** give Shep a break. Heck give me some specs and i'll find one for him.

@

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
                  Tptb have to know they messed up when so many people think the hero needs an STD.
                  its a hybrid not an STD and it can also be an anti virus. just depends on whos involved.

@

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                    Welcome to S.T.A.K.S RetaGamai- you've come to right place for Kirking-annoyed fans to vent.
                    Thanks for the welcomes! I am quite a trekkie myself, watching all the series. I think the kirking of anyone detracts from the more important story line and character development. Spock was awesome!
                    Thanks for SIG to KIDWIZZ

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                      Ooh, where can I find this video?
                      It was made by Blue Banrigh and the link is http://stargate-sg1.hu/atlantis/johnelizabeth/videos
                      It's about 2/3 of the way down the page. Hope you enjoy it!

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by rhead
                        its a hybrid not an STD and it can also be an anti virus. just depends on whos involved.

@
                        LOL whos in favor of starting a give shep an STD compaign

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
                          LOL whos in favor of starting a give shep an STD compaign

LMAO
                          yeah so he can give it to all those who don't dig his style.

Comment

Originally posted by RetaGamai
                            Hello, never posted here before, hows it going? Just curious, are most of you trekkies? I made a signature a little while ago, not really your acranym but still the same message, what do you think?

Shep does get a little too much action, one a planet nearly, to keep his character's dignity. Is the general concensus on this forum?
                            Nice to meet you all!
                            Welcome. I'm an old Trekkie from way back. In fact I watched the original shows' first run. Also watched all its later incarnations. Somehow in those days I never minded the kirking. That attitude was prevalent then from Man From U.N.C.L.E to James Bond. Times have changed, and now it just seems sleazy. Plus, I think we concentrate on Shep so much because his character changed so much *Chaya aside* from S1 to S2. I cringe whenever the people who don't like him criticize him, but I know that here on S.T.A.K.S most of us have his best interests at heart.

Maybe that heel clicking thing should include Bring back S1 Shep!!!
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Y'know, I think one message that needs to be gotten across to TPTB is that reserved men are waaaaaaaay sexier than ones who go throwing themselves at every pretty female they meet.

I'm personally turned off by guys who go jumping from bed to bed and/or chases every pretty female that comes alone. What turns me on is the guy looking to form a lasting relationship. The man who doesn't want to share himself lightly. He might flirt with a few females, check 'em out... but he ain't no wanton hussy.
                              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                                Y'know, I think one message that needs to be gotten across to TPTB is that reserved men are waaaaaaaay sexier than ones who go throwing themselves at every pretty female they meet.
                                I couldn't agree more. There's nothing more unattractive than a womanizer. Up until the second half of s2 I thought Sheppard was majorly hot, but thanks to kirking, that has faded a lot. The writers are harshing my squee.

Comment

Working...
                                X