No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linda...yes, she does....Um..JT...where?

*looks around innoncently!*

Um...FH...which one are you talking about, my little movie?
    sigpic

Comment

Yes that plus the pic just above the one with her dog,look at the way he's lookin at her

Or maybe it's just wishful thinkin on ma part!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I can't remember which episode I last did. But I'll try to get back into the game.
        Nevermind, I figured it out. I'm at Aurora.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        And come back with some icons too..
        I'll try.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Or maybe it's just wishful thinkin on ma part!
        Just your imagination playing tricks on you. Everybody knows Kate and Teyla belong together.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

How about we post all the ones we've done so far....we have newbies in here...Post all your season 1 and season 2 fanart....you have a two days to do that and then we can go back to doing the rest of season 2...

How is it possible that you are ahead of me...NOWAY!

and where is UBi...she's in on this too!
          sigpic

Comment

Kate and Teyla.....na i think John and Teyla has a better ring to it
            sigpic

Comment

How about we post all the ones we've done so far....we have newbies in here...Post all your season 1 and season 2 fanart....you have a two days to do that and then we can go back to doing the rest of season 2...

and where is UBi...she's in on this too!
              whoah, hey, slow down Camy, moving too fast out of my challenge are you? *evil look* hehe, though you did put up four screens I only noticed ONE with JUST TEYLA(even though her dog was in it still it counts) you got three more to post

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Kate and Teyla.....na i think John and Teyla has a better ring to it
                I live in a different verse... My sig pretty much gives that away. I just think we all want to see what we want to see, so if you see J/T you see J/T.

Yup, I can do that.

No idea how that happened. Must have been on a spree maybe.
                Last edited by Falcon Horus; 09 July 2007, 01:24 PM.

Comment

I live in a different verse... My sig pretty much gives that away. I just thing we all want to see what we want to see, so if you see J/T you see J/T.
                  Yup,agree with ya there,everybody has there fave ships,nothing wrong with that!
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, only one art-item for today since I shouldn't make it too late cause I have to work tomorrow.

I bring forth the Beyond The Night-wallpaper...

Spoiler:

Comment

FH before you leave, what software do you use? I'm working on another screenshot in PhotoImpress 6 and am still trying to get the hang of the thing(sadly it does not have the effect I'm looking for though which is Colored Pencil)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        FH before you leave, what software do you use? I'm working on another screenshot in PhotoImpress 6 and am still trying to get the hang of the thing(sadly it does not have the effect I'm looking for though which is Colored Pencil)
                        I use Photoshop CS2 (would love to get my hands on the CS3 though). As a graphic designer I don't really use any other photo-programs. I love my CS2.

Comment

hmmm how much is that? my dream phot software is Photoshop Elements 5.0, reason, it has both Colored Pencil, AND Prisma Pencil effects

OK one more from me BEFORE I restart my computer so I can see if my update for PhotoImpress has the effects I want. cut for size as I figured out how to make the screenshot BIGGER yay me! but then again I'm still learning

Spoiler:
                          I call this one, "The Day Teyla lost her Cool" this screenshot is JUST BEFORE she went loony

I was also fiddling around with the effects area of PhotoImpress and found a effect called, older photo" making it somewhat B&W but then it still is nice is it not?
                          Last edited by Princess Awinita; 09 July 2007, 03:07 PM.

Comment

LOL!! It looks great.

Adobe Photoshop Family -> Link to the official website.

The complete Creative Suite 3 Master Collection (all Adobe programs included) costs 2,499$.
                            Photoshop CS3 costs 999$.

So, they're not cheap...not at all.

Comment

Okay, only one art-item for today since I shouldn't make it too late cause I have to work tomorrow.

I bring forth the Beyond The Night-wallpaper...

Spoiler:
                              LOOOOOVE this....FH!
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL!! It looks great.

Adobe Photoshop Family -> Link to the official website.

The complete Creative Suite 3 Master Collection (all Adobe programs included) costs 2,499$.
                                Photoshop CS3 costs 999$.

So, they're not cheap...not at all.
                                you know..I have one of the first ones.....the thing with photoshop is that it's complicated and not userfriendly...so for me, for what I do, which is only this...it's not worth the investment....

whatcha think?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X