No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachel has a part in David Hewlett's independent film, A Dog's Breakfast. According to David Hewlett's latest Twitters

"A Dog's Breakfast on the front page of the itunes movie section...we're available for download on itunes!!! How cool is that!?" about 3 hours ago from web
    "Must sleep now, but can't wait to start letting people know about the film! Slumber well little PowerBook tomorrow's going to be a big day!" about 3 hours ago from web
    I checked Amazon and it looks like it's back on Unbox.

Official movie site.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
      I love her hair in season 3 ^.^

Ubi...several pages back you posted some gorgeous promo headshots of Rachel/Teyla..where did you get those? I've been using those for the fun and games pic threads and I LOVE Them all!

can you share your sources? Hmm....

okay people, FOURTH OF JULY Rachel/TEYLA BANNERS all day today and Tomorrow and some sigs and icons wouldn't hurt either!

LET THE PRETTIES BEGIN! wooohooo!

I"m off to see Transformers with the Camitos!
      Laterz!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
        Rachel has a part in David Hewlett's independent film, A Dog's Breakfast. According to David Hewlett's latest Twitters

I checked Amazon and it looks like it's back on Unbox.

Official movie site.
        Thanks! I want some caps of Rachel from that movie!
        sigpic

Comment

Real life is catching up with me...so I have to run and I have no time to make a Teyla one alone...so I thought this would do....

Here's a little something from me to you!

Happy Fourth Banner

Liked it so much, turned it into a Wallie. If you like it and want a different size, let me know!
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

I have a new video that is up and running on youtube. It is called Unfaithful Teyla. http://youtube.com/watch?v=nTvO43X4rLE If you could leave comments on how you think it is. Please and Thanks. Love you Teyla.
            sigpic Sheppards Lover

Comment

Originally posted by Athosian_Scribe View Post
              This is a bad picture, but I love her hair in it. Spoiler'd for size.
              Spoiler:
              I agree with you that is a bad picture, but love the hair. I like her hair in the start of Sunday. "Tears roll down face at mention of Sunday"
              sigpic Sheppards Lover

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                well hair styles you say? hmmmm.... so many to pick from though I really like the first four or so episodes where in Teyla has this style(cut for size)

Spoiler:

imo the above style would go PERFECT with that purple number, wouldn't it?
                The picture you have that Ronon and Teyla have wings, did you create that picture yourself?
                sigpic Sheppards Lover

Comment

Here is a pic run for Teyla from Women of Stargate Picture Contest (1st to 50)
                  Originally posted by StargateDanielJackson View Post
                  We need more positive games.Don't care for the negative aspect of H&H Games so here is a more positive alternative. No hurting allowed. Vote once per day. First to 50 is the favorite and we will play till we have 5 winners. Must have picture with vote. Can use pictures of The Actors.

Wow, such beautiful women. This is so much more positive then the H&H games. I love the no hurting. Here is a pic run of the 3rd place winner

Best of The 50
                  Teyla Emmagan (Rachel Luttrell)

Banner made by Tanya Erikson

Comment

if it is possible to put those under spoiler tags? my internet is very crappy high speed DSL and the computer itself is not exactly top of the line, though the pictures are pretty, but I am confused.

I thought Teyla/Rachel got 2nd place and Weir got third and Sam got first? or is that a different game?

also some of those episodes I have yet to see on DVD so there is anothe rreason those should be under spoilers,(not to mention the size of the pics)

Originally posted by Sheppards_ex
                    The picture you have that Ronon and Teyla have wings, did you create that picture yourself?
                    I wish I could do such good art, but sadly my skills at art is in fanfiction, oh well, at leat I have a friend that is good no? Yeoyou allowed me to use the painstakingly made piece of art to use as my own. I'm glad you like it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Don't forget to go and vote for you favourite Teyla episode in the Fun and Games section...

link...http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...89#post6855089
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Don't forget to go and vote for you favourite Teyla episode in the Fun and Games section...

link...http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...89#post6855089
                        Oh... *adds another game to the list*
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

i was a bit bored so i thought id upload some Teyla caps

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

and a few more

Comment

of the second set which episode is the middle one from? I've never seen it before in my life, I think I missed an episode

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                of the second set which episode is the middle one from? I've never seen it before in my life, I think I missed an episode
                                poisoning the well from season 1

Comment

Working...
                                X