Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
    True...Looks like a burger..(where'd they get the beef... )
    I don't think I want to know....

(Native cow-like animal found on Atlantis mainland, maybe...)

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
      Hey, I'm bummed with you guys! I'm not too far from Philly, Washington, or Baltimore and there are rarely any conventions there either. This summer though, there's a sci-fi one in Baltimore, so I'm excited for that!
      You must be new to the area. Back in the heyday of convention going, there were a lot of cons in the area.

For those of you who want to go to conventions, you should check out Fanboy's convention list. You can filter it by convention name, date or location.

For example, SnoggingPicard, maybe you could have gone the the Creation Convention in Secaucus, NJ that Rachel attended in Aug 2004. Rachel was at the United Fan Con in Springfield, MA on Nov 13.

There are still quite a few conventions in the Baltimore area. Farpoint in Feb and Shore Leave in July are nice fan run conventions. Depending on your interests, I know there is a least one horror con and an anime con in the area.

If the Balitmore convention you're thinking of is Shore Leave, I'm surprised you haven't heard of it before. This next one will be Shore Leave 28, so it's been around a long time. Alexis Cruz (Skaara, SG1) was a guest this year. Last year they had Teryl Rothery (Dr. Janet Frasier) and Michael Welch (Young Jack O'Neill).

To get back on topic, here's a photo of Rodney and Teyla from Instinct.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Thanks for the info watcher652...I'm new to the whole wanting to go to a convention so had no clue there were so many in California. Yippee! Now if only Rachel would attend one all would be good!

Comment

I thought this was a very unique picture of Teyla from "Rising."

I'm trying to work this sucker into one of my sigs!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
          I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
          Spoiler:
          Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Thankies Watcher! I've done a lot of Trek ones, but Stargate would be a new experience for me and I was having trouble finding info. This was such a great help! Gonna have to green ya!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

TEYLA: "What's that flying through the air? Is is a plane...is it a bird...no it's...."

TEYLA: "...No...it's only McKay being tossed around by yet another annoyed villager...better go save him..."

Comment

Heehee! AG -- you are awesome at those captions. This is definitely one of my favorites! Poor little Rodney-kums!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                  Heehee! AG -- you are awesome at those captions. This is definitely one of my favorites! Poor little Rodney-kums!

Don't Worry Rodney....Teyla to the Rescue!!!!

Comment

Hello,

I want to thank Athosian Girl for giving me green recently ...

I made a cap from the Hive of Teyla and she's really really pretty here but it's spoilerish so I'm linking (plus LJ doesn't do embedded images in GW).

http://pics.livejournal.com/mcalex22/pic/0006a3xe

It's a high res pic and pls don't click if you don't wanna know any bit about the Hive.

Take care,
                    Alex

Comment

Hi mcalex22...absolutly lovely pic of Teyla from the 'Hive'...Thanks...

Okay here is old school Teyla:

Comment

Wow..Lovely pics...AG..You know we love ya! Thanks for keeping the thread alive...

Max...you don't mind if I call you Max, do you? Great high resolution pic...not that spoilery..but great....Oh, I can't wait to see the Hive....
                        sigpic

Comment

Mornin' All!

Comment

Good Morning right back at ya, AG....and to everyone else....
                            sigpic

Comment

Teyla says, "Now don't you worry...January will be here before you know it!"

Comment

Teyla can sing!

Comment

Working...
                                X