No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say start a letter writing campaign to get Rachel to Texas for a weekend. It could happen.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
      I'd say start a letter writing campaign to get Rachel to Texas for a weekend. It could happen.
      And California...they all need to come back to California...I missed them the first time around...shame on me.

Comment

Basically, they need to hop around all the major cities like some sort of concert tour. That's kinda cool "Atlantis Roadtrip -- 2005". Hmm...sounds like it'd look good on a t-shirt!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Basically, they need to hop around all the major cities like some sort of concert tour. That's kinda cool "Atlantis Roadtrip -- 2005". Hmm...sounds like it'd look good on a t-shirt!
          With the stargate behind it.......

That sounds like a something for our Roadtrip....lol..and get a really cutesy ones for Teyla since she didn't get the ones they produced for the show...heard it in the commentaries...'childhood's end'..

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Well, Houston is the fourth largest city in the US. You'd think they'd hit all the big cities.

Even Teyla's bummed.
            Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
              With the stargate behind it.......

That sounds like a something for our Roadtrip....lol..and get a really cutesy ones for Teyla since she didn't get the ones they produced for the show...heard it in the commentaries...'childhood's end'..
              Oooh, yeah! Hey, I am definitely making them for our roadtrip -- I'm good at t-shirts and stuff. And that bit in the commentary was so cute! Rainbow was great -- "Well see, Rach, there were only extra-extra-large ones, and you're so cute and petite they wouldn't fit you. You'd be able to wear it as a nightie or something." Squee! T-shirts are marvelous things. I kinda have the same problem as Rachel apparently. All of those t-shirts you get as free give-aways all come down to at least my knees, so I have a million nighties.

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                Well, Houston is the fourth largest city in the US. You'd think they'd hit all the big cities.

Even Teyla's bummed.
                Hey, I'm bummed with you guys! I'm not too far from Philly, Washington, or Baltimore and there are rarely any conventions there either. This summer though, there's a sci-fi one in Baltimore, so I'm excited for that!

Comment

Hey, I'm bummed with you guys! I'm not too far from Philly, Washington, or Baltimore and there are rarely any conventions there either. This summer though, there's a sci-fi one in Baltimore, so I'm excited for that!
                  I used to live about an hour from Baltimore, in Frederick, Maryland. We moved back down south last summer. See what I missed...

Teyla feels sorry for me.
                  Sig by Camy

Comment

Baltimore...Texas...and me all the way in Californ-i-a!

To brighten our day...some Teyla prettiness!

Comment

Lovely picture, and yes, Atlantis needs to go on a road-trip, me thinks. City hopping in the U.S. would be marvelous!

Comment

some more Teyla prettyness....

sigpic

Comment

I am off to grab some lunch! so here we go...

What should I choose? Hmmmm.....

Tuttle Root soup or.....

...or Cafeteria food.

Yea!

What choices!

I'll be brave...Tuttle Root soup it is!

YUMMY

Comment

Tuttle Root soup wins every time......

You can tell the Cafeteria food isn't delicious, it's all still there....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                              Tuttle Root soup wins every time......

You can tell the Cafeteria food isn't delicious, it's all still there....

I can't even make out what it is.....

The tuttleroot soup seemed the safer bet...nothing like a home cooked meal to comfort a gal...

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                                I can't even make out what it is.....

The tuttleroot soup seemed the safer bet...nothing like a home cooked meal to comfort a gal...
                                True...Looks like a burger..(where'd they get the beef... )....and some leafy stuff....not very appetizing...

Home cooked meals are what our girl loves...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X