Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two more pics
    Spoiler:

and that's all from me as i have to go to bed(I have to get up really early in the morning) but i will try and post some more tomorrow.
    Last edited by wraithlord; 06 March 2008, 01:43 PM. Reason: To fix a broken link.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
      Two more pics
      Spoiler:

and that's all from me tonight as i have to go to bed(I have to get up really early in the morning) but i will try and post some more tomorrow.
      *a sign is seen reading "HUGE HOLE IN THREAD: WATCH YOUR STEP"* *the hole is qwhere self has just fallen into!!*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Its from the preview to Atlantis Special feature its on one of the Season 1 DVDs.

Thanks.
        Oh right,i gotta get watching the extras on the DVD's!

Two more pics
        Spoiler:

and that's all from me tonight as i have to go to bed(I have to get up really early in the morning) but i will try and post some more tomorrow.
        Coolie,her hair is alot darker than on the show,why do they get her to wear wigs...Her own hair's cool!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          *a sign is seen reading "HUGE HOLE IN THREAD: WATCH YOUR STEP"* *the hole is qwhere self has just fallen into!!*
          ughhhhh Kitty...Not again...Haven't you fixed that hole yet....*helps Kitty outta hole* Now please don't fall in there again,i won't be here to help you,i'm off to bed!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Holes? What holes? There are....hmphmph....ouch. Nevermind.....someone mind giving me some help....I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!!
            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
            &=AWESOME &Forever
            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Oh right,i gotta get watching the extras on the DVD's!
              They're the first things I watch.

*holds out hand for cabouse18*
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                They're the first things I watch.

*holds out hand for cabouse18*
                *Cab takes the hand* THANKS Those damn holes are tricky...someone should put up a warning sign
                &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

****, stupid thingy. ***goes crazy*** i fugging uploaded it correctly (me thinks). oh, well, that's a later event. if you want to see it you can find it on my deviantart (Ivy-Redhead)
                  sry!!
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    ****, stupid thingy. ***goes crazy*** i fugging uploaded it correctly (me thinks). oh, well, that's a later event. if you want to see it you can find it on my deviantart (Ivy-Redhead)
                    sry!!
                    Upload your picture to photobucket or deviantart, take the link and put it in between [img ][/ img] (without the spaces).

I went looking for it, is it the Sheyla-fan one?

I'm more a Kayla fan myself... Kate/Teyla.

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                      *Cab takes the hand* THANKS Those damn holes are tricky...someone should put up a warning sign
                      I'm staying down here, Rachel is AMAZING!!

WARNING:: DROOL FACTOR OVERLOAD!!!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*echo echo*

*Lemming peeks over the edge*

Comment

Well if I knew I wasn't going to be alone.....hpmph *thud* I would have stayed down .....ouch I think I hurt something on that fall...ahh well it is all good...I am right handed
                          &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                            Well if I knew I wasn't going to be alone.....hpmph *thud* I would have stayed down .....ouch I think I hurt something on that fall...ahh well it is all good...I am right handed
                            Get offa me!

Comment

Get offa me!
                              oooh sorry Ya know I thought that landing felt a little soft
                              &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

*wanders in not paying attention to where she's going* WAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....*falls into hole accidently on purpose*......Oh hello guys.......Who put that hole there....I was getting lonely up there all on my lonesome!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X