No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the artwork from everyone. Too much for me to go into detail.

Thanks for the caps Jenova
    I know the black outfits are about as subtle as a sledgehammer but they really are looking good. I think this is my favourite Teyla look.
    Is CG the 'promo pic outfits' episode? (meaning they were taken during filming.)

Don't worry about being rude, Bozi. This is a no-ship thread regardless.

I'm in two minds about SGA.
    I think Teyla and McKay are the pretty much the characters holding me to the show (bar a few secondary ones). If Teyla disappears and McKay turns into a charicature, I'll probably go too.
    I learnt a few years ago that however much I love a show, if it goes downhill it's better to stop watching then hold on to the bitter end. Well for me anyway.
    SGA still has a lot of potential (if TPTB would only start fufilling some of it, starting with Teyla and Weir ) and the rumours are only rumours so I think there's still alot of room for optimism.

Comment

Originally posted by bella
      Rachel, Claire Rankin and various others will be at DragonCon in Atlanta on the Sept 1-4 2006. http://www.dragoncon.org/index.php
      At this moment Rachel is still scheduled and Torri has been added. Chris Judge had to cancel. Claire is still on the DragonCon main page although the Stargate at DragonCon Live Journal community has her as cancelled, so I'm not sure of her status.

I'll try to get a photo for the thread for you. This is my first time visiting this thread. I was trying to see if anyone from here was going to Dragoncon.

If you see me, say hello. My GateWorld name will be on my badge.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Make sure you take pictures and share it with us...and please ask her what episodes should we really look forward to for the rest and the second half of season 3...and is she happy with the direction that the writers took Teyla in Season 3...

I made a Progeny Icon...not spoilery...

and I think I'm going to make more cause there are some nice shots of Teyla....

Also made some of Common Ground...again, not spoilery...

these are so difficult for me..and I don't know what to write in them...oh, well..I"m experimenting...I just think they are great shots...
        sigpic

Comment

Love them all Camy, but I expecially love this one

Comment

hehehehe...thanks pretty...when are you going to get back on the bandwagon and make some of your beautiful work....?
            sigpic

Comment

I really want to!! I'm sitting here with photoshop open! Only problem is that I have no inspiration for anything so I don't know what to make!! Any ideas??

Comment

Ah, I know what you mean...I kind of forced myself to make the J/T one..but Teyla has some great shots in the past couple of episodes..if you go back some pages, JS and Trippy have posted some beautiful pics from the past couple of episodes and they are very nice for any type of artwork...go and check them out...
                sigpic

Comment

Just for you Camy!! Pic from.... Common Ground!! No spoilers!

the icon looks crooked, and I have no idea why...
                  Last edited by 4prettierships; 30 August 2006, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Pretty icons Camy and 4prettierships!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                      Just for you Camy!! Pic from.... Common Ground!! No spoilers!

the icon looks crooked, and I have no idea why...
                      Lol. that's a pretty cool illusion, whether you intended it or not... It just looks crooked (as far as I can tell) cos of the border lines around it.

Comment

I'm still behind but here are my Teylafen challenge entries.

Comment

Pretty this is beatiful! OH, And I agree with RP, I think its the border...but it looks great....and for me...AH! thanks..I'll change it for my new icon when I get back this afternoon...

Bella..great minds think alike..I love that picture of Teyla leaning down...I just think it's an awesome shot..and to think that this was the shot right after she took the main guy down...they are both lovely!

I just think that Trippy and JS got some gorgeous shots of the past couple of episodes..if anything I think the camera really likes Teyla this season...some of the best shots have just Teyla in it..I have Progeny shots to do next...and there are some nice ones...but I"m just not good at icons...I can't for the life of me figure out how you guys add so many things into that dang little square...

hey has there been any updates in the resources thread, Bella...?
                          sigpic

Comment

No. I have it on subscribe and nothings come up.

I had a feeling that other 'Teyla leaning down' icon was yours or AG's because we do tend to think alike some times.

Snap with the icon problems. They're just too small!

4PS I love that icon. Great picture and great border.

Comment

Well, I am looking for more gradients, fillers and textures...do you have any sites or any you could share?
                              sigpic

Comment

Pretty icons Bella!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Working...
                                X