No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla: thinking to herself *he does always get to be the hero...well not this time*
    Teyla uses a superhuman strength to break her bindings and...

Teyla: Now that's more like it! Follow me...

Shep:...but this is MY team...
    Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
      lol, it's all empathy, don't say you haven't thought of it too
      Fancy dandy..LOL
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        Fancy dandy..LOL
        OH, TEL...YOu know how to bring a smile to my face! LOVE that PIC!

they just get along so great in and out of the screen and Rachel is wonderful..she is friendly and since I"ve met her, I can say that..not to mention that in every interview...everyone says that she is just wonderful...Go RACHEL!

Thank..Tel...
        sigpic

Comment

OH, TEL...YOu know how to bring a smile to my face! LOVE that PIC!

they just get along so great in and out of the screen and Rachel is wonderful..she is friendly and since I"ve met her, I can say that..not to mention that in every interview...everyone says that she is just wonderful...Go RACHEL!

Thank..Tel...
          *Does a flourishing bow (old fashioned style)*
          That's my job, it makes it so much nicer in here when people are happy and not squabling over petty differences
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Great wallpapers from everyone and I'm liking the con pics.

Comment

We need a new pic...maybe do pics now with a sad Teyla...
              sigpic

Comment

I'm working one some more artwork with a darker feel. But I have to figure what text to add, which font, the placement etc. All the reasons I tend to avoid adding text!
                Suggestions would be nice, a nice teyla quote with a sort of darkness/sadness?

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                  Same Con, well talk about teasing the fans...
                  Yeah! You don't know how many of my friends I got watching SGA who are rooting for a kiss! I hope she does get a stable ship she deserves it

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by 0xNatashax0
                    Yeah! You don't know how many of my friends I got watching SGA who are rooting for a kiss! I hope she does get a stable ship she deserves it
                    Yes, a stable well developed ship! (Even though I know we're rooting for different ones, but I don't care) She deserves a good romance on the show, not a kirkett, but a nice solid one, preferedably with another regular.

OHhh, and I forgot to say WELCOME Nata (can I call you that, because the whole name is hard to remember)
                    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by bella
                      Suggestions would be nice, a nice teyla quote with a sort of darkness/sadness?
                      Maybe the one from Critical Mass where she says ... err... *runs off to find the exact quote* ...

*found it*

TEYLA: You are all I have left. My family – my mother, my father – they are all gone. (Her eyes start to fill with tears.) If you leave me, I will truly be alone.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well I always thought 'The Gift' has a darker tone to it...

Here is a quote from when Teyla was having a talk with Kate after Carson told her she had wraith DNA:

HEIGHTMEYER: As you just said, you're no different than you were yesterday.

TEYLA: Yes -- but now they have reason to fear me.

I always thought that line had a dark tone, showed Teyla's fear and uncertainties...

Of course there is also the line 'I am not a wraith'

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                          Well I always thought 'The Gift' has a darker tone to it...
                          Here is a quote from when Teyla was having a talk with Kate after Carson told her she had wraith DNA:

HEIGHTMEYER: As you just said, you're no different than you were yesterday.

TEYLA: Yes -- but now they have reason to fear me.

I always thought that line had a dark tone, showed Teyla's fear and uncertainties...
                          Of course there is also the line 'I am not a wraith'
                          Oh, I hadn't even thought of 'The Gift'...good choice too...

Hey, maybe two sets of artwork...a dark one and a sad one?
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                            Oh, I hadn't even thought of 'The Gift'...good choice too...

Hey, maybe two sets of artwork...a dark one and a sad one?
                            Hmmm...I like your thinking...I think I'll give a Teyla/Kate WP a try using the quote from 'The Gift'

...Off to go find a good pic of Hieghtmeyer

Comment

Both of those episodes were Rachel's (and Teyla's too) shining moments. Seriously, I love those both to death. Critical Mass was a great episode, as was the Gift. Teyla shows her fear and uncertainty in both of those episodes. We see alot of emotion, especially in critical mass!
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

We need a new pic...maybe do pics now with a sad Teyla...

I didn't want to make a TOTALLY sad one, so I made a half and half one Hope you like it!! I'm not on MY computer so I don't have any pretty fonts, I'll change those later!!

It's big so I'll put it behind spoiler tags!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X