Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard opened his mouth too soon
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Sheppard: It's ruining my hair! (And I'll shoot any Wraith who tries to get their hands on my hair products!)

Comment

New challenge!

I sort of borrowed this idea from a Star Wars site called padmeswardrobe.com.
        A wallpaper, any size you prefer. You can use any picture you want but since the theme is prettiest smile in the pegasus galaxy you should probably use ones were she's smiling.

Mine is behind the cut.
        Spoiler:
        Last edited by bella; 27 March 2006, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bella
          New challenge!

Mine is behind the cut.
          Spoiler:
          Oh I like that Bella...the colors are fabulous...I'm going to give it a try!

By the way...I love the pic fic...the last one was hilarious....the wraith probably needed the conditioner to fix their split ends!

I'll join in on the new one...I hope...but I don't have any inspirtation right now...

EDIT:

I am loving all the new sigs...

Bella...I love that Teyla is front and center and the green hue of your sig...

4ps - What an eye-catching sig....immediatly caught my eye..WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl

4ps - What an eye-catching sig....immediatly caught my eye..WOW!
            Thanks!! I really like it It might acutally have to stay for a while

Comment

Originally posted by bella
              New challenge!

I sort of borrowed this idea from a Star Wars site called padmeswardrobe.com.
              A wallpaper, any size you prefer. You can use any picture you want but since the theme is prettiest smile in the pegasus galaxy you should probably use ones were she's smiling.

Mine is behind the cut.
              Spoiler:
              Love the idea!

Here's mine!

Comment

Smiles from Teyla:

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                  Bella...I love that Teyla is front and center and the green hue of your sig...
                  Luck mainly. The caps (and film it came from) already had that greenish hue, which saved a lot of work, and the only useable group cap had Teyla in a prominent position. I love those caps so I'll probably use them in more artwork.

4prettierships great start to the challenge. I want to know how you did it, especially the purple highlight thing. PM me.

Edit: And as I write this AG posts hers too! Wonderful work!

Pretend green for both of you. Damn you GW system!
                  Last edited by bella; 27 March 2006, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Bella, Pretty, AG, all fantastic WPs...

@ Work no photo program......So I'll add something tonight...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hmm... that'll be tricky... let me see what I can come up with..
                      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Okay, so two, but really one goodie, the only difference is the softglow effect. I went kinda crazy with Teyla caps for her smiling, so I tried to find and settle for a variety.

These thumbnails save my life.

Everyone else, wonderful!!!
                        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                          Okay, so two, but really one goodie, the only difference is the softglow effect. I went kinda crazy with Teyla caps for her smiling, so I tried to find and settle for a variety.

These thumbnails save my life.

Everyone else, wonderful!!!
                          I like the collage effect Ritter...just reminds me how much Teyla has smiled on the show...

Comment

OH, BELLA! love the idea....CRAP! there goes my J/T picfic I was going to do tonight...I like this idea better...YIKES...did I just write that!

Tel...you naughty....turning my Sheppie upsidedown..what's wrong with you?

Too much John and Teyla confetti?hehehehehe

Pretty, I love that picfic...let me see what I can come up with....don't make any promises though...

WOW...this is certainly turning into a WOW thread....YIPEE!

RITTER, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAN MAKE WALLPAPERS AND COLLAGES LIKE THAT, AND YOU JUST STARTED DOING THIS...AWESOME, SWEETIE, AWESOME...
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay..continuation of picfic...
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2385
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2386
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2387

sigpic

Comment

Okay..here is my first one...I'm going to make a couple more cause I love this idea...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X