No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WB, you're right, we haven't seen Teyla fight much in Season 2 have we? I hope we see more next season, otherwise, what a waste of martial arts training.

Cpt. Ritter, there's nothing wrong with noticing how hot Teyla was in the Hot Zone scenes. She was sizzling and I wish we had seen more of that side of Teyla in later episodes. For some reason, her sexuality was really toned down after Hot Zone.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
      I liked the top to! (not as much as the one from coup d'etat but I still liked it.)
      Oh, no, they're coming out of the woodwork. (*runs away very quickly*)

Originally posted by maxbo
      Rats, I knew that top had fans. The only good thing I can say about it is that it was a pretty color.
      Originally posted by WitchBlade007
      BRAVISSIMO....nice save...
      (*returns to respond to WB*) Why do I get the feeling this didn't work? I feel so busted.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana

Comment

What! You don't like my purple, very versatile, good to kick your butt in top?

LOL maxbo...I know some people didn't like this particular top...it never bothered me personally but I love her new tops more...Coupt'detat...Okay yeah I spelled that wrong...

Comment

Okay got to ask...when we were doing Teyla's facial expressions...did we forget this one?

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
            Okay got to ask...when we were doing Teyla's facial expressions...did we forget this one?

It's disturbing how attractive that is to me.

Comment

What! You don't like my purple, very versatile, good to kick your butt in top?

LOL maxbo...I know some people didn't like this particular top...it never bothered me personally but I love her new tops more...Coupt'detat...Okay yeah I spelled that wrong...
              My eyes! Now I think I'm going to have nightmares about that top. Actually, it doesn't look bad here because I didn't mind it when it was worn alone, but for some reason, I really, really disliked it when it was worn under her jackets or coat.
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana

Comment

oh NOOOOOOOOOOOO.....Teyla's evil Twin!!!!....

*runs around the thread...trips on Teyla's sticks, and falls*

guess we did AG..

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
                  My eyes! Now I think I'm going to have nightmares about that top. Actually, it doesn't look bad here because I didn't mind it when it was worn alone, but for some reason, I really, really disliked it when it was worn under her jackets or coat.
                  It may be all the lacing, when paired with the jacket or coat, it looked confusing....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                    oh NOOOOOOOOOOOO.....Teyla's evil Twin!!!!....

*runs around the thread...trips on Teyla's sticks, and falls*

guess we did AG..
                    You sure you didn't trip over your broom...its been sadly neglected as of late!

Teyla's evil twin...(got a name for wraith Teyla) is currently going out with gatelover!

They make such a cute! couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                      oh, YOU ARE THE BEST! Now, I just need to get a new sewing machine! Maybe a bigger one! Hey, do you think does that they sell like for 19.99 would work? You know, the ones that look like a stapler! DAMN I'm excited about this! Can't wait to show hubby my new outfit! Well, once I make it of coarse! AH, Teyla my new fashion designer!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                        It's disturbing how attractive that is to me.
                        I admire your bravery for openly admitting that.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Yes, I have to agree with maxbo, apparently, Teyla is still hot even when she's a wraith... maybe there's hope for the queen yet.

This is a primarily Teyla vid

Walk On

I know vid day is on the other thread but this is for Whistler.
                          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

You sure you didn't trip over your broom...its been sadly neglected as of late!

Teyla's evil twin...(got a name for wraith Teyla) is currently going out with gatelover!

They make such a cute! couple.
                            thought the broom ran away with the pizza?...

Congrats Gatelover......

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

[img]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5841/siege1397xe.jpg[img]

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I have to go cook supper..but I have a cute surprise for all of you..

In the meantime...who is on Teyla's Top Ten List Of People She Wants To Train How to Fight....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X