Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VB..stop trying to convert people into your ship...hehehehe

okay, so I've done this pic so far and i went as far as to cropping the pics so we can better a closer view of the sparring outfit...
    In this one you can really see the fine details of the suit...

Those of you who like to sew can tell the finer details of the fabric..it almost look like some type of sheer blended in with felt like material to display the intricate designs...

Finally, observe and notice the details of the top and how it matches the bottom with of coarse, the openings for better ventilation and ease when executing her deadly moves!
    sigpic

Comment

VB, how do you come up with those things......

Ok i'm off to get some Teyla fighting poses...

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

VB...why don't you stay on topic! HAIRDOS ARE FOR SATURDAY!

Today is Sparring outfits and I've added that we also post pics of Teyla's fighting abilities and moves to just give it some more spice and more pic opportunities...So, choose any and all of Teyla's different fight scenes..there's the ones with the Wraith, and the one with Sora, and the one with John, Michael, and of coarse the one in Condemned when she fights those bad guys...did I miss any?

So, why don't we also do TOP TEN REASONS WHY TEYLA CHANGES HER SPARRING OUTFIT....

1. She never wears the same outfit more than three times
        2. She has an excuse to leave Atlantis and go shopping/trading
        3. She is trying to find the one that she looks and feels best in
        4. She has had tons of donations from the Salvation Army
        5. John and Ronon are competing on who finds the sexiest outfit for Teyla
        6. Too annoy all the other girls in Atlantis
        7. Too distract her opponent
        8. She inherited these from her former trainer
        9. She loves to sew
        10. Rodney taught her how to go online shopping on ebay using John's Master Card...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mishy91
          My fav sparring outfit was the one she was wearing when she was fighting Ronan. The pants and a low cut shirt, They were brown of course, but it was still really pretty.
          That's my favorite too. The pants were strangely intriguing because I still can't figure out what kind of material they're made from. At one point I thought they were some type of lacy see through, but now I think they were more opaque. Whatever they are, they're very interesting.

Great close up shots of the outfit, Camy.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana

Comment

Add to the sparring outfit pics, ALL of Teyla's fighting Scenes...including th sparring ones...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              VB..stop trying to convert people into your ship...hehehehe

okay, so I've done this pic so far and i went as far as to cropping the pics so we can better a closer view of the sparring outfit...
              In this one you can really see the fine details of the suit...
              http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1703/sga040058wi.jpg
              Those of you who like to sew can tell the finer details of the fabric..it almost look like some type of sheer blended in with felt like material to display the intricate designs...
              http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3927/sga040067jx.jpg
              Finally, observe and notice the details of the top and how it matches the bottom with of coarse, the openings for better ventilation and ease when executing her deadly moves!
              http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3857/sga040074lz.jpg
              Pretty pics Camy, I can finally see that it was a pants with a slit up the front, I'd been wondering.

I love the detail...I'm thinking it's velvet?....

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Yeah, what did I say it was? I can't even think straight...

Hey, Witchy today is picfic or dialogue day in the Teyla thread...maybe you should start one of those smilies stories...?
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Camy, seems as if you want to sell her clothes! Hmm, I'd buy them.

I also loved what you said about Whistler. That went straight through my heart. Thank you.

Jen
                  sigpic

Comment

I am not sure which you are referring to cause I've written a lot about it..but thank you! You should go check out the poster I dedicated for her today in the Teyla thread...it has a beautiful and appropriate poem that VB unknowingly sent me two days ago...just so that I could have it ready for her...everyday this week I am going to start it with a poem just for her...and before she died, she knew that I was doing it and she was sooo happy...you should read the PM's she sent me and the rep message she left me...

Oh, I can't think about this...it's still a shock! But thank you, JS...
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, what did I say it was? I can't even think straight...

Hey, Witchy today is picfic or dialogue day in the Teyla thread...maybe you should start one of those smilies stories...?
                      Love your top tener Camy, tsk...tsk..tsk...telling VB about plugging her ship...

Oh good idea, i'll skip on over........

OT: sent you an email....

I'd buy them too....especially that skirt with the slits, it's too cute...(just might have to make the slits shorter.... )

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I am not sure which you are referring to cause I've written a lot about it..but thank you! You should go check out the poster I dedicated for her today in the Teyla thread...it has a beautiful and appropriate poem that VB unknowingly sent me two days ago...just so that I could have it ready for her...everyday this week I am going to start it with a poem just for her...and before she died, she knew that I was doing it and she was sooo happy...you should read the PM's she sent me and the rep message she left me...

Oh, I can't think about this...it's still a shock! But thank you, JS...
                        She'll love it. She was lucky to have friend like you.
                        And I'd be happy if I could call you my friend, too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, what are we doin today, I been at Uni again so Ive missed loads, is it captioning a cap?

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                            Hi guys, what are we doin today, I been at Uni again so Ive missed loads, is it captioning a cap?
                            It's Teyla's Fighting Outfits or Poses in those outfits Day!....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

oh ok, thats even better

My fave fightin outfit is...wait there Ill go find it

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                                She'll love it. She was lucky to have friend like you.
                                And I'd be happy if I could call you my friend, too.
                                Oh, that is too much of you...I"ve lost a great friend, but I've gained another one...SEE HOW POWERFUL THAT GIRL WAS...EVEN WHILE SHE IS NO LONGER AROUND HER GOODNESS LIES WITHIN US!

I'd be honored to call you my friend, too...JS...but I will always remember her!

Sorry guys, so sorry...

Todays is Sparring Outfit day and we are also posting pics with all of Teyla's cool Fighting MOVES..so common, I can't do all of this on my own...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X