Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy

I have no idea what I have gotten myself into!

OH, WITCHY guess what I finally bought today!

YES, MY SEASON ONE ATLANTIS DVD SET! I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!
    Camy you totally rock!!!! This was such a great idea because Rachel definatly deserves the love!!!! It was so great of you to plan all this!!!!

As for buying the season one boxset, its so awesome and i bet you will find that you spend every spare seond you have for the next few weeks watching it, especially the behind the scenes stuff, the Martin Gero one is awesome as is the Peter and Martin set tour ('Atlantis Hash is the coolest' you'll get it when you see it!!)

Comment

THANKS! I doubt that I will see any of it this week, but let's see what happens...I am going to be extremely busy with this thread and the Teyla thread and then I have a pic fic...well more than one! JEEZ...I don't know if I'm going to make it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
        Witchy no men allowed..thsi is all about RL and TE....Men are allowed on other boards....she can have him home at another time...I say he should go bowling with Steve, Bob, and Bates....they'd be sure to tell him his personal feelings cannot be allowed at the game!!
        VB
        oh ignore the fellas in Teyla's pics, when Teyla is there nobody else matters....

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

OK so in honour of Rachel/Teyla week I thought I would post this, its for all those Aussie fans out there that would love to meet the wonderful Rachel in person!!!

If you want any more information you can find it at www.fsf.net.au

Comment

CLEITO, that is beautiful!
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, today we did wonderful..I'm going to post some of my favorites later one...Want to see if I can do something cute for a change..now tomorrow..Oh, darn it..what's for tomorrow..I can't understand it with this number thing...Okay...hang on!
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, now I can see it...post all of your favorite pics of Teyla's facial expressions....YIPEE!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                  My PB's out of order. I like this top from 'Intruder' but I wish I had a better cap.

Wow..Trippy, if you look at that pic closely it almost looks like Weir also likes it! hehehehehe
                  sigpic

Comment

CLEITO, that is beautiful!
                    I take it you mean the con info?? I'm so excited I may have already bought tickets to both cons LOL, by the end of the weekend I'm going to look like quite the stalker!! To bad I still have to wait till October, its still soooooo far away!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleito
                      I take it you mean the con info?? I'm so excited I may have already bought tickets to both cons LOL, by the end of the weekend I'm going to look like quite the stalker!! To bad I still have to wait till October, its still soooooo far away!!
                      Oh, you are going to love her..and I can't wait to see her pic added in your awesome sig...
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, you are going to love her..and I can't wait to see her pic added in your awesome sig...
                        I know she seems like she will be such an awesome guest, very down to earth like both Torri and Amanda! I can't wait to add her to my sig either, as I said why does October have to be so far away?????

Comment

Okay..I think we covered all of the different looks but I might have found some others...

here you go...
                          How can we forget the hazmat suit...I know I did say tops but hey, it's a different style for her...hehehehe

Not sure if this one was posted....

I like this outfit with the vest over the famous purple top!

Last but not least the purple top over the jacket! See it's how you mix the pieces together...love it!

OH, you guys were faboulous today..Tomorrow...FACIAL EXPRESSIONS! This is going to be good!
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay..I think we covered all of the different looks but I might have found some others...

here you go...
                            How can we forget the hazmat suit...I know I did say tops but hey, it's a different style for her...hehehehe

Not sure if this one was posted....

I like this outfit with the vest over the famous purple top!
                            http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5...mass4208to.jpg
                            Last but not least the purple top over the jacket! See it's how you mix the pieces together...love it!

OH, you guys were faboulous today..Tomorrow...FACIAL EXPRESSIONS! This is going to be good!
                            Facial expressions huh, I may have to spend the night doing some screen capping, though I do have this one just to get us started

Rachel's lovely smile!!
                            Last edited by Cleito; 20 February 2006, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Facial expression number 1 for me is definitely from 'The Gift' (don't forget the eye roll...she's notorious for that! I'd like to also see one from 'LFP' and also the smile in 'Home' and a bit from 'Sanctuary' to John...to funny!!!
                              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I'm gone all day Tuesday for school so here is a Teyla expression!

Comment

Working...
                                X