Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's naughty!!!

sigpic

Comment

he likes it just as much as I do.
      "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

LOL, men!!

I said DON'T look at him that way again
        *sigh* Look at him, so manly...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
          Hiya again!

I guess shexy it is There is no better way of describing it
          Yes, I guess no better way.

Originally posted by Galactic Hitchhiker View Post
          I need a boyfriend, and luckily I do have one. Sadly, he's from US, and I won't see him until next summer when he returns here
          Hello Galactic Hitchhiker! It's so sad, but as puts said, summer will come soon!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Yum, yum, yum!!
          It is, right? Especially Ronon's face, as he's looking at Shep.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Edit: I keep seeing new things in pics... Shep's hand's brushing Ronon's (real) gun and it looks like he might be starting to enjoy it!! OMG have I been in the JF thread too much lately?
          Not at all. You're still not that naughty. You have to spend there more and more time!!!

Originally posted by Galactic Hitchhiker View Post
          it's okay, I talk with him every day on MSN. it's fun, especially when he's at school. I usually manage to cause him boners in class.. after all, I'm the Sheppard of our relationship.
          Hehe, it's funny!

sigpic

Comment

tis okay queen... when ya got the chance.... and no ya didnt.
            sigpic

Comment

Just in case some of you didn't hear the news yet - Jason apparently got into an argument with a guy in LA about a week ago, and that idiot smashed a glass into his face. Luckily it appears that Jason is gonna be okay - after reproductive surgery and 140 stitches! - since he has confirmed his con appearance on Sunday. Neelan is going, and she's promised pictures and more info.

On a more buoyant note, anybody seen Brain Storm yet? It's worth it, if only for the first two minutes. Because in the opening scene Shep and Ronon are talking about
              Spoiler:
              a. spending their vacation together
              Spoiler:
              b. going surfing, and
              Spoiler:
              c. sleeping in a tent together!!!!

Got some caps for you, here's one. Will save the others for a picfic. Although the original score is almost enough...

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Hi guys!! Haven't been here for a while, haven't been on GW much this entire week. But I'm here now

Horrible news about Jason Must be a big scare for Joe as well, hearing that about his best friend
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                  Hi guys!! Haven't been here for a while, haven't been on GW much this entire week. But I'm here now

Horrible news about Jason Must be a big scare for Joe as well, hearing that about his best friend
                  Hi, SanG, and welcome back!

Okay, got permission from Lahela to share *this* with you. It's a clip of the above mentioned scene on Megaupload. Enjoy!

sigpic

Comment

hi guys hows it going? i was just wondering if i could snurch the thinking of you jason banner?

and by the way shex rules lol

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

Okay, got permission from Lahela to share *this* with you. It's a clip of the above mentioned scene on Megaupload. Enjoy!
                      Thanks stars Good to be back

Can't see the vid though It won't do anything when I go to the page..

Welcome perkin!
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                        hi guys hows it going? i was just wondering if i could snurch the thinking of you jason banner?

and by the way shex rules lol
                        Sure, go ahead and snurch, I'd be honored! Sorry, I said so on the thunk thread and forgot to mention it here...

Thanks stars Good to be back

Can't see the vid though It won't do anything when I go to the page..

Welcome perkin!
                        The video is not there, you have to download it from this site. There's a three letter code at the top that you have to put into the box, and then you get the option of downloading it for free or of getting the Pro version (which isn't necessary). Just click 'download free' and after a 45 second delay it will download. Am I making any sense?

sigpic

Comment

Sure, go ahead and snurch, I'd be honored! Sorry, I said so on the thunk thread and forgot to mention it here...

The video is not there, you have to download it from this site. There's a three letter code at the top that you have to put into the box, and then you get the option of downloading it for free or of getting the Pro version (which isn't necessary). Just click 'download free' and after a 45 second delay it will download. Am I making any sense?
                          Owwww See, a total nitwit when it comes to computers Thanks hun

And I love your sig! Very sweet So I can snurch it as well? Did you make it?
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Owwww See, a total nitwit when it comes to computers Thanks hun

And I love your sig! Very sweet So I can snurch it as well? Did you make it?
                            I was a bit confused by it the first time as well. It's not that obvious...

Yes, I made it, and feel free to snurch. It's very basic since I'm not much of a graphics person. This was actually made in the Apple version of Word...

sigpic

Comment

Hi starg8, that scene was the ONLY one I liked about this ep!

Brainfart
                              Spoiler:
                              Ronon and Shep on the beach camping/surfing!!! Hehe Love the thought of that!!!

Well, didn´t look much beyond except that I was trying to see the trailer for the next ep (but they didn´t have it ) and I had to watch
                              Spoiler:
                              brainfart yuck alert!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              the McKeller kiss!!

I need some hot distraction now!!!!
                              by the way, I love your get well soon Jason banner!! Very nice!!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

I was a bit confused by it the first time as well. It's not that obvious...

Yes, I made it, and feel free to snurch. It's very basic since I'm not much of a graphics person. This was actually made in the Apple version of Word...
                                I like it I just uploaded it in my rotating sigs.
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X