Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*grins*
    sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! *waves*

So, after our little conversation the other day in the Shep thunk I thought I will not come back because what I sad about Ronon - that I don't find him attractive. And I didn't want a fight with you girls. And like I sad earlier, I still think this ship is really funny and wacky - but not sexy. Sorry again. Queen, relax! But I found this image. It's not funny at all, but I really like it. Very nice.

sigpic

Comment

^^ Give over Mac, we don't fight in here!!! We go over the the Shex whump thread and let the boys loose in there and sit back and watch!!

It's not a problem that you dont't find Ronon attractive - I do that enough for both of us!! I've been known to frequent the Ronon/Rodney thread before which is hilarious, but I don't find Rodney attractive physically - I do love his personality though! Not S5 though, I wanna smack him! LOL

That's a gorgeous pic - what episode's it from? I can't place it!

Edit: And I love your stick sig....I'm surprised it took so long for someone to do one... and I might have known it'd be csom!!

sigpic

Comment

yup blame csom for the lovely sheppy stick sig *grins*
          sigpic

Comment

Both of them with their sticks.... OK, we can't see them but we know they're there!!

sigpic

Comment

mmmhmmmmmm
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                ^^ Give over Mac, we don't fight in here!!! We go over the the Shex whump thread and let the boys loose in there and sit back and watch!!

It's not a problem that you dont't find Ronon attractive - I do that enough for both of us!! I've been known to frequent the Ronon/Rodney thread before which is hilarious, but I don't find Rodney attractive physically - I do love his personality though! Not S5 though, I wanna smack him! LOL

That's a gorgeous pic - what episode's it from? I can't place it!

Edit: And I love your stick sig....I'm surprised it took so long for someone to do one... and I might have known it'd be csom!!
                wow, Ronon and Rodney? So, Shep with Ronon, Ronon with Rodney. This Dex guy knows something!
                The pic is from the episode 4x08 - The Seer. It's gorgeous indeed.
                Oh and I wanted to smack Rodney so many times in the first seasons, I can't even number it.
                Yes, it's a great siggie. When I noticed it in her post...oh...in 2 minutes, and it my siggie as well.
                'Stick, stick, stick, stick...'
                It's from a Madonna track. So - with CKO's words - blame her for my dirty thoughts.

sigpic

Comment

Both of them with their sticks.... OK, we can't see them but we know they're there!!

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...-4x10-0552.jpg
                  Gosh, I just noticed this post with this image. This is HOT!
                  Wow, I started to find this not just cute and wacky...but shexy? Huhh. Well, he's John, and I am...khm...you know, I play for the other side, so I really should see him in a ... that kind of a relationship.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                    wow, Ronon and Rodney? So, Shep with Ronon, Ronon with Rodney. This Dex guy knows something!
                    Depending on what fic you read, he know a lot!!

The R/R thing is funny but if I think about it too much it just turns my stomach!! McShep too. Bleurgh!!

The pic is from the episode 4x08 - The Seer. It's gorgeous indeed.
                    Aaah, thanks!

Oh and I wanted to smack Rodney so many times in the first seasons, I can't even number it.
                    He's always been annoying - but likeably so - but the "new and improved" Rodney McKay just doesn't sit well with me AT ALL!!

Yes, it's a great siggie. When I noticed it in her post...oh...in 2 minutes, and it my siggie as well.
                    'Stick, stick, stick, stick...'

with CKO's words - blame her for my dirty thoughts.
                    Don't come the innocent, you don't need her help!!

: You were seen in a *pause* compromising position...
                    : So?
                    : Ah crap!

sigpic

Comment

Wow, I started to find this not just cute and wacky...but shexy? Huhh. Well, he's John, and I am...khm...you know, I play for the other side, so I really should see him in a ... that kind of a relationship.

Yeah, none of that Teyla crap! Shex all the way... although Lorne's a nice change!!

sigpic

Comment

Wow, I started to find this not just cute and wacky...but shexy? Huhh.
                        *shakes hands* Started as "no!" for me too, but now... ?! Hm..

Well, he's John, and I am...khm...you know, I play for the other side, so I really should see him in a ... that kind of a relationship.
                        hehe, yeah you should

Depending on what fic you read, he know a lot!!

The R/R thing is funny but if I think about it too much it just turns my stomach!! McShep too. Bleurgh!!
                        yeah, same here

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...406/cap007.jpg

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                        picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Hey SAF

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                          I'd always picked up on the bond between them, then puts told me about this thread and it's just perfect!!!

yeah, same here
                          I'm a real slasher but for me it has to be

1) Male
                          2) 1 guy I fancy the arse off, i.e. Ronon and the significant other(s) guys I find attractive enough that it doesn't make me go nooooooooo when I see the pairings!!
                          Thanks, too tired for something clever!!

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, thought I'd commented.... Shex and gun/arm p0rn... mmmmm

sigpic

Comment

He's always been annoying - but likeably so - but the "new and improved" Rodney McKay just doesn't sit well with me AT ALL!!

[/I]
                              Don't come the innocent, you don't need her help!!

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...406/cap007.jpg

Yes, it's a little bit weird to see him in that way of behaviour. But I like it.

Spoiler:

Madonna is always great to quote. Such a bad girl. And as she said once about herself for the question: What do you think, why the gay people just love you?m so she said: Because I think...I'm a gay man myself in a woman's body.

That pic is great too!

Yeah, none of that Teyla crap! Shex all the way... although Lorne's a nice change!!
                              I think they had some beautful moments, between Shep and Teyla, especially in the first episodes, and then it just ended.

hehe, yeah you should
                              I didn't say no, really, I just didn't see any spark between them. Even on that pic I added earlier. But that image what Queen just shared with us...really hot. Wow.
                              I know, I should. But I'm an old fashioned romatic...

okay, it was

sigpic

Comment

One of my fav Shex pics....so intense. Lovely

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X