Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx for the lovely reminder Tamers.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      I can put you on the mailing list.
      Thanks so much! I'll read them when I get home from work tonight!
      (and promise not to send or repost)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
        Thanks so much! I'll read them when I get home from work tonight!
        (and promise not to send or repost)
        Let me know if you like it, and if you want more.

PB is playing along, so next instalment of S5 slash. Ghost in the Machine. Ronon always has Shep's back. Literally.

And if this isn't eyef***ing I don't know what is.

And we all know who's at the receiving end of that look.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Oohhh yes
          sigpic

Comment

Shep is going to get it but good.
            sigpic

Comment

that he will and he'll enjoy it thoughly
              sigpic

Comment

More S5 Shex, anyone? Here goes. The Shrine

Looks our love birds are having a bit of a tiff.

Bad Sheppie, look, now you've made Ronon all sad.

Ah, I should have known. Ronon was just playing him to get Shep to make up again.

(Totally OOC, I know, but that's what the caps said to me...)

sigpic

Comment

mmmm yes.. and he'll be on his knees making it up to ronon... *smirks* not to mention one of the other will be on their back... stomach... whatever.. im shuttin up.
                  sigpic

Comment

And we all know who's at the receiving end of that look.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture28-1.jpg
                    Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
                    Shep is going to get it but good.
                    And is it just me, or is Shep in for a bumpy ride based on that look?!?! Oops, I bet Raven will have a field day with that sentence!!

(Totally OOC, I know, but that's what the caps said to me...)
                    A bit of OOC doesn't hurt once in a while... and who knows, Shep can be sneaky!

I think I exhausted all the Duet caps, so I'll move onto Condemned, and I have a couple of captions too. I'll just do one for the time being! Just pretend you can't see Shep in the 1st pic!

*thinking* He's back there, supposed to be getting us out of trouble... I bet he's distracted!

*thinking* Mmmm, I like the look of that... wonder if he's into a little roleplaying!

sigpic

Comment

mmm distracted sheppy *snickers* and he's on his knees too.. perfect...
                      sigpic

Comment

You have an unhealthy obsession with them being on their knees, you do realise that don't you?

sigpic

Comment

Poor, poor Shep. Love hurts.

Keep the Shexy pictures coming please.

Don't worry about it CKO. I just have an unhealthy obsession. Usually things that are unhealthy are much more fun like french fries, alcohol, driving really fast, and Shep on his knees or Ronon either way
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't worry about it CKO. I just have an unhealthy obsession. Usually things that are unhealthy are much more fun like french fries, alcohol, driving really fast, and Shep on his knees or Ronon either way

I'm cooking atm, so will dip in and out of the thread with pics!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              And is it just me, or is Shep in for a bumpy ride based on that look?!?! Oops, I bet Raven will have a field day with that sentence!!

A bit of OOC doesn't hurt once in a while... and who knows, Shep can be sneaky!

I think I exhausted all the Duet caps, so I'll move onto Condemned, and I have a couple of captions too. I'll just do one for the time being! Just pretend you can't see Shep in the 1st pic!

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...ned869_jpg.jpg

*thinking* He's back there, supposed to be getting us out of trouble... I bet he's distracted!

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...d628_jpg-1.jpg

*thinking* Mmmm, I like the look of that... wonder if he's into a little roleplaying!
                              That's what I love about screen caps - you can twist them to portray your own fantasies. *happy sigh*

Poor, poor Shep. Love hurts.

Keep the Shexy pictures coming please.

Or as the saying goes, "Everything that's fun is either illegal, immoral or fattening"...

Just realized I don't have any Shex caps from The Queen yet, will be back later when I've found some.

sigpic

Comment

I'm bound to have some Shexy ones from EaTG, but none from The Queen... I can't even remember much if it tbh!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X