• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
    especially after
    Spoiler:
    he gets the enzyme overdose
    Poor puppy eyed Ford.
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker
      Poor puppy eyed Ford.
      poor puppy eyed
      Spoiler:
      mutated super
      ford

Comment

Let's say they get Ford back to Atlantis and ol' doc Beckett makes him all better. What kind of disciplinary action do you suppose he'll face upon recovery? Will we ever see his normal smiling face again or will he have that one black eye for the rest of his days?

Comment

this sounds like the posts on F.O.R.D.
          i don't think ford would face disciplinary action as it wasn't his fault that he is like he is.

Comment

It was the drug that made him do those things, so he won't need any disciplinary action. As for the eye, I have no idea.

Comment

poor puppy eyed
              Spoiler:
              mutated super
              ford
              I hope he has ol' 2 puppy eyes when he comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker
                I hope he has ol' 2 puppy eyes when he comes back.
                does he lose the eye when
                Spoiler:
                he experiences withdrawl symptoms in the hive

Comment

does he lose the eye when
                  Spoiler:
                  he experiences withdrawl symptoms in the hive
                  I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther
                    Pfft. You yanks are so soft. Mummy, he said naughty things to me. Far out...
                    HAHA! Oh my that's gold
                    I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord You
                      Ford gets a little bit of slack, but the issue is far from black and white. He certainly was acting more immature than the scientists.
                      Are you kidding? You think going on about prime numbers and harrassing someone (Ford) while they are trying to do their job is mature? Ford was surveying damage like he was supposed to do, while the scientists were yammering away.
                      There is something called tolerance after all.
                      Tolerance? Did you even watch the episode?! Not only did Aiden put up with their crap (for a lot longer than most people would have), he even made an effort to play along! Did the scientists appreciate that he was at least trying to relate to them? NO, they just harrassed him more.
                      It was a personal attack - intended to bring up (possibly tramatic) childhood memories
                      It wasn't an attack, it was an effort by Aiden to make Radek understand how he was feeling by comparing his feelings to something Radek might relate to. Tough "jock-types" picked on McKay and Zelenka in High School, so they were picking on Ford now. Two wrongs don't make a right...that was Ford's point. Besides, if a simple question about High School sends Radek and Rodney into a fit of hysterical weeping, they should probably be back on Earth in a nice padded room.
                      (saying you are lucky is not personal).
                      No, they said he was stupid...and not just stupid, but not even capable of guessing right.
                      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Does anyone really think that Lieutenant Ford was eaten by the Wraith when they took him? Maybe they sensed the enzyme in his system and turned him into a full-fledged Wraith [like what happened with Sheppard]. The drug might have also made him strong enough to fight them off and escape the Hive ship they took him to.
                        Anyone else have a theory?

Comment

I hope he'll be back hes a great charactor
                          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                          sigpic

Comment

I f@#^*ng hope he's coming back.

I like Dex, but given the choice, I'd pick Aiden every time.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                            ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Originally posted by BigBoy
                              Does anyone really think that Lieutenant Ford was eaten by the Wraith when they took him?
                              Well, so far as we have seen the Wraith haven't done anything with Ford yet. When last we saw he was in a Wraith holding cell with Ronon, Teyla, and company. And yes, I do think Aiden will be back.
                              Originally posted by alfirin_kirinki
                              I like Dex, but given the choice, I'd pick Aiden every time.
                              A vote for Ford is not necessarily a vote against Dex.
                              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                                A vote for Ford is not necessarily a vote against Dex.
                                No, not technically. But it made my point.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                                ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Working...
                                X