Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    OUCH! How on earth did you manage that?
    Either got a hair in it while sleeping or more likely a stray piece of sawdust left over from the afternoon's logging.

Hmmmm, this is true. Some of the promos I saw were stills from upcoming eps but they were all very main-guy and Amanda centered.
    Although, I swear I am hearing Daniel Jackson's voice in the SGU promos yet I havent seen him.

Forgiven! Especially since it took me a minute to even remember that ep
    I dont really remember the ep either! Bad me!! (Gibbs-slap up side the head!!)
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

That’s a big issue for me too. I don’t have any clue either *laughs*
      Would it be anything like ripping a music cd??? My problem isnt burning TO the computer, it's burning FROM the computer. Writer went out on my latop so I can only use flash or external harddrive. Cant make a data or music cd! Part is on order, so I'm told.
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Hiya kiddoes!

Just a short update - we are on our vacation island. Yeah! It's a little windy and my eyes sting a bit, but hopefully that'll be only until they are used to all that fesh air, sand and wind again.

I have internet connection only once for a few minutes a day, so don't expect much from me. I'll try to drop a note as often as I can.

Off to take a look at the other side of the island.

See ya!
          sigpic
          I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

*stares @ the pretty.*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
              Would it be anything like ripping a music cd??? My problem isnt burning TO the computer, it's burning FROM the computer. Writer went out on my latop so I can only use flash or external harddrive. Cant make a data or music cd! Part is on order, so I'm told.
              maybe, I'm not sure...although I don't have the time right now to even consider trying!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Although, I swear I am hearing Daniel Jackson's voice in the SGU promos yet I havent seen him.
                Well I think he’s supposed to be appearing at some point on SGU isn’t he?

I dont really remember the ep either! Bad me!! (Gibbs-slap up side the head!!)
                If I remember well enough, it was a semi-flashback episode but Ronon and Lorne looked hot so that I remember

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                Hiya kiddoes!

Just a short update - we are on our vacation island. Yeah! It's a little windy and my eyes sting a bit, but hopefully that'll be only until they are used to all that fesh air, sand and wind again.

I have internet connection only once for a few minutes a day, so don't expect much from me. I'll try to drop a note as often as I can.

Off to take a look at the other side of the island.

See ya!
                Oooh Hooo! Island vacation I hope you run into cabana boys who look like Lorne

Big page two rescue

Comment

good save Cath
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I think he’s supposed to be appearing at some point on SGU isn’t he?

If I remember well enough, it was a semi-flashback episode but Ronon and Lorne looked hot so that I remember
                    Yes, I think you're right Daniel is gonna be in it.

Hmmm, Ronon and Lorne looking hot - isnt that the NORM!!!
                    Oooh Hooo! Island vacation I hope you run into cabana boys who look like Lorne
                    Not sure how many cabana boys they have on a North Sea Island. But that could be interesting!

Big page two rescue
                    Good job CN !
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

hmmm would think so... lorne and ronon are always hot.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, Ronon and Lorne looking hot - isnt that the NORM!!!
                        Ooh this calls for a Lorne/Ronon picspam tonight

Not sure how many cabana boys they have on a North Sea Island. But that could be interesting!
                        Hey a girl can always hope

Huge page-two save here – seems like the LorneLovers are very busy

Comment

erm... yea... i tend to get very distracted *grins*
                          sigpic

Comment

NO!!!!

Half way down page 2!!!!!!!!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

hmmm guess we all have other things on our minds
                              sigpic

Comment

Supernatural caps tonight because last night's episode was so awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X