X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
    I take it you saw the ep, SF?

Met this guy?

He is so adorable. I want him baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    Oh yes, met and fell for all in less than one hour!!!

Yeah...here I spend an eternity making nice banners and then Clintonio just drops off the face of the Earth. *kicks site as well*

*grumbles*

Me wants pretties as well.
    Bad Clintonio, bad site -- Gibbs-slaps site up side the head!!!

Gods! Do you see his eyelashes? I HATE guys like that. What a waste!

And here I am with small little stumpies that won't curl for all the world. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Spoiler:
    He looks dead, doesn't he?

Actually what I noticed first off (cause I didnt read close the words, was wanting picture!!!!!) was the weird eyebrow thing going on.

Spoiler:

What gave it away -- the blood??!!

Oh, this was is so very very nice, kethry!! *sigh*

Oh and if you right click the pics in a post (like the lovely ones Cath chose) and then click on 'properties' it will tell you (normally) where the pic came from - her's are from The Crow.

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

the toungue! *dies*

He is so adorable. I want him baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      I missed his episode but I managed to catch all but the first ten minutes of Nubbins I <3 that episode so much (oh Ryan Robbins you make me laugh)

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Yeah...quite unusual for him.

Though....
        Spoiler:
        how could he end up dead? He played the piano, didn't he? Killer piano?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...avan0309ne.jpg

He looks like a baby. *sighs* And he must have been 26 or 27.
        Now why hasn't this movie come out on DVD?!

By the way, I know this is an absolutely unimportant thing...but does anyone else happen to think of Kavan when they hear 'Good Girls Go Bad'? I keep thinking of him singing the song and all the girls in the crowd screaming...
        sigpic
        ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
          By the way, I know this is an absolutely unimportant thing...but does anyone else happen to think of Kavan when they hear 'Good Girls Go Bad'? I keep thinking of him singing the song and all the girls in the crowd screaming...
          Dont know the song -- but if I remember reading someplace - Kavan, by his own admission, cant sing. So I think any screaming would be in terror not fangirlishness!
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
            Dont know the song -- but if I remember reading someplace - Kavan, by his own admission, cant sing. So I think any screaming would be in terror not fangirlishness!
            Well, I actually should qualify that by saying "I keep thinking of him (as Lorne) singing the song", since it can always be dubbed!

And plus, it would give him--as Lorne--a chance to wear a t-shirt because...he has never worn a t-shirt on Atlantis! You've got Sheppard in t-shirts, Ronon in Satedan muscle-shirt thingys, RODNEY in t-shirts, even Peter Grodin (who, by the way, I love) in t-shirts! But no Lorne in t-shirts. At all. I guess it's because of the tattoo or something, but it is disappointing!
            sigpic
            ~the guitarists~

Comment

mMmmm Nubbins... ohhh i love that ep along w/ the Five... watched part of Edward before conking back out... was yawning.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I actually should qualify that by saying "I keep thinking of him (as Lorne) singing the song", since it can always be dubbed!

And plus, it would give him--as Lorne--a chance to wear a t-shirt because...he has never worn a t-shirt on Atlantis! You've got Sheppard in t-shirts, Ronon in Satedan muscle-shirt thingys, RODNEY in t-shirts, even Peter Grodin (who, by the way, I love) in t-shirts! But no Lorne in t-shirts. At all. I guess it's because of the tattoo or something, but it is disappointing!
                Hmmmm, I guess these dont really qualify -- (spoilered for SIZE only). I' sure I've seen him in other things (Kavan that is) in shorter sleeves. I think they do makeup over the tat.

Spoiler:

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Very nice, Cath. They are good enough to repost.

What show/movie are they from?
                  Thanks CKO and Kethry They’re from the TV version of “The Crow”. And SciFi I can’t believe you posted my .gif! That was one of my first ones

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                    I was suprised it even went thru.. didnt know if it'd post. BTW-- nice Blade-run!!!
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I think I just fell off my seat...

For the record, that is one of the only if not the only time I've used a smilie more than once in quick succession.

-----

Okay, that's it! I have to put up some of my Lorne pictures!

(I've never seen him so scruffy/adorable! )

sigpic
                      ~the guitarists~

Comment

I
                        (I've never seen him so scruffy/adorable! )
                        That is an adorable pic isnt it. Just makes you want to take ahold of him and make it all better!!

Well, I am heading to bed. Not that I'll be able to sleep after all these lovely pics.... *sigh* maybe I'll have to find one to take with me ---

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

EB, I can't remember what chapter I got up to in your It's Complicated fic. But, what girl doesn't love whumped Lorne!!

Last edited by Stargate78fan; 15 September 2009, 08:11 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                            That is an adorable pic isnt it. Just makes you want to take ahold of him and make it all better!!

Well, I am heading to bed. Not that I'll be able to sleep after all these lovely pics.... *sigh* maybe I'll have to find one to take with me ---

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...eKavanS031.jpg

Why don't you buy a digital photo frame and load Kavan pics on it? Believe me you wouldn't be the only one.

sigpic
                            I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Okay, I've had it with Clintonio. Until they are back up, I'll upload one of my banners to GW. No rotation, but at least that annoying x in a box won't show anymore.

When (If) they are up again, maybe someone could let me know.

So, which one do I upload? Oh, the pain!
                              sigpic

Comment

For the moment, this one will have to do.

Off looking into alternatives to Clintonio.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X