Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE ANNE!!
    Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
    Thanks guys

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    Some lovely pics, Stargate78!!

Question for the folks in England-

Spoiler:
    Have any of you heard of Goodwood House and/or Goodwood Festival of Speed?
    Nope sorry..can't say I have ..but I Googled it (Google is my friend )and I see it's on next week...you going?

Oh well, was worth a try.....
    That would of been........ *sigh* *sigh* Hmmmm, how about shot in the side with an arrow by some primative people and had to take his shirt of to get treated .... laying there shirtless with a bandage around his middle in the infirmary............................................................
    Mmm niice..OR...he falls into a river and needs to take of his shirt to dry...plus you get bonus wet hair!!!

Two more days before the audio book!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Nope sorry..can't say I have ..but I Googled it (Google is my friend )and I see it's on next week...you going?
      I wish!!!! No, just a friend (sorta) of ours will be driving in it. Hoping he does well.

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Mmm niice..OR...he falls into a river and needs to take of his shirt to dry...plus you get bonus wet hair!!!

Two more days before the audio book!!
      Hmmm, nice mental pic there, Lizzie! He'd have to take more than just his shirt off to dry off!!!

Oh boy!!! Cant wait till it gets here!
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Just cos we deserve it

sigpic

Comment

Me: Well Major, looks like it's safe for you to come out of hiding now. Seems like everyone has vanished into thin air.
          Lorne: *comes out of the Atlantis broom closet* Yeah, guess you're right. Not that I'm complaining but I wonder where everyone is.
          Me: Who knows. I've got a theory.
          Lorne: Well, let's hear it.
          Me: I think your buddy McKay activated somekind of machine in one of the Ancient's old labs that have been creating time/space anomalies all over the place.
          Lorne: He's NOT my buddy... More of a.. coworker than anything. Interesting theory. Any proof.
          Me: Yeah, *points*that big shining light thingy over in the corner.
          Lorne: Oh.

Sorry.. kinda bored and just needed something to liven the place up a bit!

Comment

*waves furiously* "I'm here, I'm here" *reaches for Lorne and hand passes right thru* "Oh NO!!! I'm out of phase with my Major!!!! Darn Sodan cloaking device" *sobs uncontrollably"
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

*waves furiously* "I'm here, I'm here" *reaches for Lorne and hand passes right thru* "Oh NO!!! I'm out of phase with my Major!!!! Darn Sodan cloaking device" *sobs uncontrollably"
              Me: Did you hear something Ev?
              Lorne: No, but I just got the weirdest butterfly experience in my stomach.
              Me: Here *hands the major a pink bottle* Might be something you ate.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                Me: Did you hear something Ev?
                Lorne: No, but I just got the weirdest butterfly experience in my stomach.
                Me: Here *hands the major a pink bottle* Might be something you ate.

*sniff* *sniff* "Okay, fine, then, I'm going to just stay here in my out of phase AU and head off to bed with my AU Major Lorne." "Come Sweetie" *heads off in AU with AU Lorne*
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  How is everyone? *hugs*
                  Hey QH welcome back And Kethry how sad is this: I can't remember if I saw that before or not I'm so tired! *laughs*

*sigh* I love it when he smiles

Comment

*sniff* *sniff* "Okay, fine, then, I'm going to just stay here in my out of phase AU and head off to bed with my AU Major Lorne." "Come Sweetie" *heads off in AU with AU Lorne*
                    Lorne: Okay, I think I just heard that noise you were talking about. Sounded like some kind of squeak.
                    Me: I didn't hear anything that time. I think we're both going crazy.
                    Lorne: YOU are crazy. I am fine.
                    Me: I love you too. And you call yourself my best friend.
                    Lorne:
                    Me: You can wipe that smug look off your face, or I'll lock you in a room with McKay.
                    Lorne: A room?
                    Me: The bathroom!
                    Lorne: You wouldn't!!
                    Me:
                    Lorne: Now that's just cruel and unusual punishment!!!

Here I go again!!! Now why can't I channel this "creativity" into my fics that are in SO desperate need of updating?!?! Well, at least I haven't resurrected my "Atlantis Chatroom" series... yet!

Night Sci! Hope you and your AU Lorne sleep well!

Comment

Lorne: Okay, I think I just heard that noise you were talking about. Sounded like some kind of squeak.
                      Me: I didn't hear anything that time. I think we're both going crazy.
                      Lorne: YOU are crazy. I am fine.
                      Me: I love you too. And you call yourself my best friend.
                      Lorne:
                      Me: You can wipe that smug look off your face, or I'll lock you in a room with McKay.
                      Lorne: A room?
                      Me: The bathroom!
                      Lorne: You wouldn't!!
                      Me:
                      Lorne: Now that's just cruel and unusual punishment!!!

Here I go again!!! Now why can't I channel this "creativity" into my fics that are in SO desperate need of updating?!?! Well, at least I haven't resurrected my "Atlantis Chatroom" series... yet!

Night Sci! Hope you and your AU Lorne sleep well!

Sleep! What's that? G'nite!!!
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
                        I know

He should have been taken by some crazy people who wanted to sacrifice his team to somebody or other and had to take his shirt off to do it

And then they managed to fight there way out

Where does my mind take me
                        or he "accidentally" gets his shirt wet and has to take it off

start my summer class tomorrow, so I guess I should head off!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Me: Well Major, looks like it's safe for you to come out of hiding now. Seems like everyone has vanished into thin air.
                          Lorne: *comes out of the Atlantis broom closet* Yeah, guess you're right. Not that I'm complaining but I wonder where everyone is.
                          Me: Who knows. I've got a theory.
                          Lorne: Well, let's hear it.
                          Me: I think your buddy McKay activated somekind of machine in one of the Ancient's old labs that have been creating time/space anomalies all over the place.
                          Lorne: He's NOT my buddy... More of a.. coworker than anything. Interesting theory. Any proof.
                          Me: Yeah, *points*that big shining light thingy over in the corner.
                          Lorne: Oh.

Sorry.. kinda bored and just needed something to liven the place up a bit!
                          *Jumps around waving her arms frantically* I'm here!!! I'm here!!!!

It's not my fault that I had to go wrap up the car deal from heck today. Seriously that thing was a pain in my six. It nearly ended in me flinging myself on the showroom floor and pitching a fit when one of the salesmen tried to convince me a certain car was *exactly* the same as the one that I'm madly in love with.

On the bright side I do now have a 'new' car (finally) so I just have to get my special drivers license and in 6 short weeks I can be jetting to Vancouver!
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

we always need a good laugh
                            sigpic

Comment

It's HERE!!!

I just got my copy of the audio book!

*runs around squee'ing*

Just thought I'd share

(btw it is now available for download over at the official site )
                              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                              sigpic

Comment

Sweet
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X