• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    lovely captions
    Thank you

Originally posted by jsb0311 View Post
    Hi All,

I have been lurking for awhile, so I thought I would finally post a reply. I have been a Kavan fan since he first appeared in "Enemy Mine". That was it for me. I had a feeling at that time his character would grow into something bigger. I still think if there was a season 6 of "Atlantis", his character would have been given a bigger presence. Kavan has gained as much fan following as the main cast and I think the producers realized that. Oh well, Kavan will show up somewhere in the future. Hopefully, the "Atlantis Movie", "Sanctuary", and etc.

Thank you for your time.
    Smiles,
    Vickey
    Hi Welcome Vickey

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    heeeeeeeeeeellllllllloooooooo!
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!
    missed me?
    Hi Mel welcome back

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

*paws at screen*
      sigpic

Comment

Evening *beam in*

Hi all --

Welcome to the zoo thread Vickey. Enjoy yourself!!

Welcome back, MEL.

<HUGS> to ALL!!!!

ot

Spoiler:
        My dogs cornered one of the barn kitties this morning out in the hayfield. He didnt make it. I'm worried because we think we have kittens upstairs. Poor guy made it thru the fall as a kitten and even the winter - only to get caught as an adult.
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Time for some Travelers -

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

awww thats sad *hugs scifi*
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about the kitty SciFiSGFan. *hugs* It's always shocking when our pets do things like that (dogs are predators just like cats but we tend to forget that). Hopefully it won't happen again. *more hugs* }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                love your reaction EB
                sometimes I think you just show that pic for that reaction

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  awww thats sad *hugs scifi*
                  Thank you -- <hug back>

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  Sorry to hear about the kitty SciFiSGFan. *hugs* It's always shocking when our pets do things like that (dogs are predators just like cats but we tend to forget that). Hopefully it won't happen again. *more hugs* }:O
                  Thnx <hug back> We learned after we adopted the older one he was not good with cats (they kinda forgot to mention it )... this is the first time he got so agressive. Not sure what got into them today.
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Sadly,sometimes all it takes is one dog to get into "hunt" mode and the other dogs respond in kind. It took me awhile to break my dog pack of that tendency (I had 16 dogs) so I understand your shock and grief. }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                      Sadly,sometimes all it takes is one dog to get into "hunt" mode and the other dogs respond in kind. It took me awhile to break my dog pack of that tendency (I had 16 dogs) so I understand your shock and grief. }:O
                      We only have the 2, but yes, I've noticed when one 'goes' for something, the other one follows. Thnx again.
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

your welcome... course i am an animal lover and have one cat... shes indoor... had to cut her mats outta her fur... usually take her to the groomer but im short on cash atm.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jsb0311 View Post
                          Hi All,

I have been lurking for awhile, so I thought I would finally post a reply. I have been a Kavan fan since he first appeared in "Enemy Mine". That was it for me. I had a feeling at that time his character would grow into something bigger. I still think if there was a season 6 of "Atlantis", his character would have been given a bigger presence. Kavan has gained as much fan following as the main cast and I think the producers realized that. Oh well, Kavan will show up somewhere in the future. Hopefully, the "Atlantis Movie", "Sanctuary", and etc.

Smiles,
                          Vickey
                          Hello and welcome to the LorneLovers Vickey! I hope you decide to delurk more often and join in our little slice of Lorne Heaven

Welcome back Mel! And SciFi! *hugs tightly* That’s horrible. You really never know how a dog will react I think. My Golden was the sweetest dog in the world, took care of our injured cat when he made it home until we could get him to the vet, let my rat ride on her back and played with really every kitten she’d ever come across but once in the back yard near the shed I was playing near she attacked a baby possum that had fallen to the ground. Hunting instinct or some odd protection of me I’m not sure but it just goes to show you. *hugs again*

Comment

you know what? I have a lot of free time on my hands this week so I can finally watch Nightmare at the End of Hall. Thanks for the reminder Cath!
                            Last edited by Elizabeth Bartlett; 31 May 2009, 07:21 PM.

Comment

did ya hear anything bout your MRI EB?
                              sigpic

Comment

not yet but I'll let you all know once I do!

Comment

Working...
                                X