Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    *laughs* You’re welcome EB

I wonder if that’s the title of the one I capped – anyone know?

*hugs* That’s horrible!

I’ve had that happen to me! We had a fairly wild Lab that did not respond well to other dogs and a neighbor decided to let out his pit bull puppy to play with my dog. I had to tie Bo’s leash around a poll to keep him from mauling the poor thing.
    I think this meeting would of gone okay - Fiona is a bit of a coward. And I forgot - she had been past our yard once before. She got away a couple weeks ago and ours stayed in the yard and went nuts. I think they'd all play together as mine are actually pretty social.

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    Crimson- thank you yes it did.

Spoiler:
    I was talking to a fellow student, discussing some of the new information he's requesting and can't believe that I didn't realize that I CANNOT get it because its ILLEGAL for me to acquire that information(the statistics on gender, etc) because of something to do with HIPPA(the Health Information act) so I am NOT a happy camper right now.

Add in the fact that the whole topic has to do with military matters, well I just have a feeling I'm going to be running into a LOT of brick walls between now and Monday.
    <hug mac>
    Spoiler:
    So sorry to hear about your problems -- HIPPA has complicated so many things. I've run head on into it more than once.
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      Evening *beam in*

Hi all --

<HUGS> to ALL!!!!

ot

Spoiler:
      My dogs cornered one of the barn kitties this morning out in the hayfield. He didnt make it. I'm worried because we think we have kittens upstairs. Poor guy made it thru the fall as a kitten and even the winter - only to get caught as an adult.
      Sorry to hear that Scifi

They both look traumatized

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
      Good evening everybody!!!

The first time i saw it I looked at him and thought hes cute andthen got on with the story

The second time i saw it i went ok hes more than cute lets watch him for a while
      Its funny that sounds familiar

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
        Sorry to hear that Scifi

They both look traumatized
        Thnx... <hug>

Ya, I guess they do have a bit of that "deer in the headlights" look, dont they.
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Crimson- thank you yes it did.

Spoiler:
          I was talking to a fellow student, discussing some of the new information he's requesting and can't believe that I didn't realize that I CANNOT get it because its ILLEGAL for me to acquire that information(the statistics on gender, etc) because of something to do with HIPPA(the Health Information act) so I am NOT a happy camper right now.

Add in the fact that the whole topic has to do with military matters, well I just have a feeling I'm going to be running into a LOT of brick walls between now and Monday.
          your OT stuff
          Spoiler:
          Can you take it to the Dean of the college or something? I mean if the prof was asking the impossible/illegeal, then I would hope that gives you a solid leg to stand on.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            oy not good Mac, anyway *hugs*
            Thanks CKO!

<hug mac>
            Spoiler:
            So sorry to hear about your problems -- HIPPA has complicated so many things. I've run head on into it more than once.
            Spoiler:
            HIPPA is a pita, lol. I mean I wouldn't of even had a second thought about this info(other than the whole "WHOA! you want me to find WHAT?" feeling of it.)

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            your OT stuff
            Spoiler:
            Can you take it to the Dean of the college or something? I mean if the prof was asking the impossible/illegeal, then I would hope that gives you a solid leg to stand on.
            OT
            Spoiler:
            I think that is my next step. I'm going to try and do some general research(so that I can back up the whole impossible/illegal thing with facts) THEN go to the dean.
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              HIPPA is a pita, lol. I mean I wouldn't of even had a second thought about this info(other than the whole "WHOA! you want me to find WHAT?" feeling of it.)

Spoiler:
              I think that is my next step. I'm going to try and do some general research(so that I can back up the whole impossible/illegal thing with facts) THEN go to the dean.
              Spoiler:
              Although I do find it a bit 'odd' that HIPPA is concerned with people who are already dead and buried - are we talking long deceased folks or more recent? I mean is this a history-type class or a current affairs-type class? Things that make you go "hmmmm"

Oh btw -- what is "MyNetwork" channel? Cant find it out here to find the Kavan ep you were talking about....
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                  http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ecbartlett/sga/208-Lorneindirt1.jpg
                  Teehee dirty boy

Where are his eyes looking??
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thnx... <hug>

Ya, I guess they do have a bit of that "deer in the headlights" look, dont they.
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah my bet is its either Sheppard or Mckay Mooning

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeah my bet is its either Sheppard or Mckay Mooning
                        Spoiler:
                        I think McKay would be my guess -- THAT would definitly frighten me! Sheppard - well, maybe not so much!
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I think McKay would be my guess -- THAT would definitly frighten me! Sheppard - well, maybe not so much!
                          Spoiler:
                          Yes i think McKay doing that would frighten me ... although it could be Ronon hes not in the shot and he is impulsive sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
                            Teehee dirty boy

Where are his eyes looking??
                            Well, you do know that Lorne is gay right? I'm so gonna get it for that!!

LONG LIVE THE 40%'ers!!!

You guys know I love you, right!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Although I do find it a bit 'odd' that HIPPA is concerned with people who are already dead and buried - are we talking long deceased folks or more recent? I mean is this a history-type class or a current affairs-type class? Things that make you go "hmmmm"

I'll email you about it, since its O/T

Oh btw -- what is "MyNetwork" channel? Cant find it out here to find the Kavan ep you were talking about....
                              "MyNetwork" out here at least is KMYQ channel 22....not sure what channel it could be for you. I found it by doing a search on my guide for Twilight Zone, then the right ep.
                              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                              sigpic

Comment

evening folks
                                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                                X