X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    ot

Spoiler:
    My dogs cornered one of the barn kitties this morning out in the hayfield. He didnt make it. I'm worried because we think we have kittens upstairs. Poor guy made it thru the fall as a kitten and even the winter - only to get caught as an adult.
    Soooo sorry about that Sci! ***HUGS***

Uhm programming heads up for those of you in the US.

MyNetwork will be airing Kavan's episode of Twilight Zone("Developing") on June 3rd. The site I found said at 9pm but some how that translated to midnight local time.

Also next weekend on the 6th is "Date with Darkness: Trial and Capture of Andrew Luster" on Lifetime at 10pm.
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Morning Lorne Lovers! hope I've not missed too much in the last couple of days. Kavan was in my thoughts yesterday when I was re_sizing some Spn caps to post without having to spoiler... but I got sidetracked by an important mission involving some cute and cuddly puppies who needed...er, not sure what you'd call it!

Lizzie, help me out?
      Last edited by queen_hathor; 31 May 2009, 10:59 PM.

sigpic

Comment

being disracted is always good
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          being disracted is always good
          The right kind of distraction is, yeah!!

sigpic

Comment

mmmhmmm....
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                your welcome... course i am an animal lover and have one cat... shes indoor... had to cut her mats outta her fur... usually take her to the groomer but im short on cash atm.
                We have a longhaired indoor (used to be outdoor) cat. He got a bunch of burrs in him last summer and I had to have the neighbor come and help hold him down to cut them out. What a mess!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                Hello and welcome to the LorneLovers Vickey! I hope you decide to delurk more often and join in our little slice of Lorne Heaven

Welcome back Mel! And SciFi! *hugs tightly* That’s horrible. You really never know how a dog will react I think. My Golden was the sweetest dog in the world, took care of our injured cat when he made it home until we could get him to the vet, let my rat ride on her back and played with really every kitten she’d ever come across but once in the back yard near the shed I was playing near she attacked a baby possum that had fallen to the ground. Hunting instinct or some odd protection of me I’m not sure but it just goes to show you. *hugs again*
                Thnx CN. <hug back> Perhaps your dog new the difference between a wild animal and a pet. Possum can be docile, but they can be nasty things too- we've had them here, too.

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                Soooo sorry about that Sci! ***HUGS***

Uhm programming heads up for those of you in the US.

MyNetwork will be airing Kavan's episode of Twilight Zone("Developing") on June 3rd. The site I found said at 9pm but some how that translated to midnight local time.

Also next weekend on the 6th is "Date with Darkness: Trial and Capture of Andrew Luster" on Lifetime at 10pm.
                <hugs back Mac> Thnx. And thanx for the programming notes. I'll have to check out the Twilight Zone one for sure!
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post

I don't recognize this, Is that From Enemy Mine? (I see Chaka so...)

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                        I don't recognize this, Is that From Enemy Mine? (I see Chaka so...)
                        Yes, that is Enemy Mine
                        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening all

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                          Evening *beam in*

Hi all --

<HUGS> to ALL!!!!

ot

Spoiler:
                          My dogs cornered one of the barn kitties this morning out in the hayfield. He didnt make it. I'm worried because we think we have kittens upstairs. Poor guy made it thru the fall as a kitten and even the winter - only to get caught as an adult.
                          Oh no! *hugs*

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                          Morning Lorne Lovers! hope I've not missed too much in the last couple of days. Kavan was in my thoughts yesterday when I was re_sizing some Spn caps to post without having to spoiler... but I got sidetracked by an important mission involving some cute and cuddly puppies who needed...er, not sure what you'd call it!

Lizzie, help me out?
                          Lots of love and attention that's what...mission accomplished..well done
                          and I'm taking one particularly gorgeous hound out for a long walk...don't wait up

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
                          http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/lunnyb12/kav/enemymineI1190.jpg
                          http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/w...ymineI1288.jpg
                          Aaaw love him...even though I didn't really pay any attention to him then
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                            Aaaw love him...even though I didn't really pay any attention to him then
                            Good evening everybody!!!

The first time i saw it I looked at him and thought hes cute andthen got on with the story

The second time i saw it i went ok hes more than cute lets watch him for a while
                            sigpic

Comment

mmm yes exactly
                              sigpic

Comment

Teehee hubby just pointed out we had watched it not too long back (we have an SG1 night that will become SGA again when we're done) and i remember sitting there thinking blah blah blah oooohhh Lorne *drool* blah blah blah ooooh hes back
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X