Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    Well considering *I* haven't even seen it and I'm her BETA a while probably. Especially once you factor in the fact that she then will have to find someone to revive me after I receive it as it may just kill me
    so that's when we should steal your stuff make sure you're ok

@Row: read and reviewed

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      No, not now. But how about now? Or perhaps now?
      Definitely not now. Or right then…oh wait definitely now!! Wait…nope not then either…

Originally posted by razzel_daxxel View Post
      LMAO!!! Oh right now i get it......

Ummm don't know if im gonna get flammed for it but im one of those 40%

I can wish

Thanks for the quick reply
      First welcome Razzel! And no worries with the 40% - we really all do get along great regardless of our choice, hey it’s Lorne, I don’t think we could even argue

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Got it CN, not in the mood for the negativity atm, but will definitely read it later. Thanks!
      I don’t blame you! I’m exhausted myself.

For the milestoners: random picspam

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        so that's when we should steal your stuff make sure you're ok
        EB- yes that would be the perfect time to swoop in and steal my Lorne file make sure I'm okay
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
          Yep, that's who it was....btw, I got a few people asking why Lorne didn't seem to be concerned more with Shep's injuries, so I added a small scene and also did some minor tweaking...I discovered you can simply replace a file in ff.net with a new one. ....I keep forever fiddling with my stories.

*slaps her own hands away from finished stories*

For anyone who hasn't read it and would like to ... or wants to revisit ,

here's the link:

Lorne tag

...and then to live happily ever after with him. *gets drool attack*

Mine are hopping like mad. I think I might be in the process of trying to get Lorne into every episode of season 5. Anybody wants to see him somewhere he wasn't ... or see more of him in a certain scene, or see his reaction to something, let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.
          My bunnies have been hopping too, Kethry. Actually, I just started a fic earlier last week that was Lorne in every episode of season two... Hope that's okay with you. Swear I didn't steal it from you.

Reread "Healing" with the new scene and shtuff. What a great fic. Like I needed a reason to reread it, hahaha. *Loves it*
          sigpic
          Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
          I'm a 60%er!
          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Sooo I was out trying to think of what to get you all for a gift when I stumbled upon this:

Spoiler:

(also why I should *never* be taught new things such as how to download Photoshop brushes
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Told you that Flynn and I were busy last night, didn't I?

Well...results are in...

This one got rejected on account of that it wouldn't meet my standards.
                Size doesn't fit anything either. Too big for a banner, too small for a wallpaper, unless you put it in the middle and arrange the program icons around it. Then it actually looks quite nice. I tried it with the laptop.

Anyway, I think it's still an okayish pic:

Spoiler:
                http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/kethryveris/Eyes-1.jpg

And this is the banner Row challenged me to. Well, the challenge was to find a banner for that quote. Think it works?

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...hblaufin-1.jpg

And now jury, what is your vote?
                I love them both!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                EDIT: Just noticed.... 600th post!!! I'm slowly catching up to the rest of you high ranking peeps!!
                Congrats on 600 posts Atlantean!!!
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                  That's what the Urban Dictionary says (take your pick of the three options...).
                  Hmmm.....options, options... interesting...and you've written something that goes in that direction? Very interesting!

Honestly, the writing and acting is superb... show made me cry at the end of at least four or five eps, and no cop show ever managed that before (usually it's only "Grey's Anatomy" that makes me cry at the end of two out of three eps..).
                  Haven't seen an ep of Grey's Anatomy either. Some things I just stay away from. Hospital shows being one of them.

Ye-es! Don't you dare belittle yourself
                  Yeah! ..Ahem...glad you likey.

*goes back to proofreading a computer science thesis

Why exactly did I agree to do that when the guy's deadline is Monday?

It's the masochist in you?

love both of them but if I had to choose I'd go with the first one
                  I'm happy it has its fans too. I still think it might be a little unbalanced...or something. *frowns at pic*

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                  Here ya go. I'm going to have to redo this - Lilith seems to be dropping off the map! Had enough trouble doing this one tonite- a little to many margaritas!

Lilith - margaritas - dropping off the map = figures!

Okay and on an O/T:
                  Spoiler:
                  I had a very long day, as I went out to do chores this morning in the barn and was doing the usual headcount and found we only had 8 (supposed to have 9). So go off looking for the other figuring she was just off down in the other barn, instead found that Carter(the goat) had passed away at some point last night. Poor wee thing was just a baby.
                  *hugs Mac* Is this the one you nursed in the house after that snow storm?

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                  My bunnies have been hopping too, Kethry. Actually, I just started a fic earlier last week that was Lorne in every episode of season two... Hope that's okay with you. Swear I didn't steal it from you.

Reread "Healing" with the new scene and shtuff. What a great fic. Like I needed a reason to reread it, hahaha. *Loves it*
                  Thank you. A new one coming soon.

Hey, no need. I got the idea from someone who put Lorne in every ep of season 3. So, it seems to be a trend - wonder why. No, not really. They just never gave us what we wanted.

Sooo I was out trying to think of what to get you all for a gift when I stumbled upon this:

Spoiler:

(also why I should *never* be taught new things such as how to download Photoshop brushes
                  Interesting place for the wrapping.
                  sigpic
                  I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

aw...but that's ok 'cause that might be as long as peopl'll have to wait for mine
                    Gives you a lot of time to perfect it, though

Well considering *I* haven't even seen it and I'm her BETA a while probably. Especially once you factor in the fact that she then will have to find someone to revive me after I receive it as it may just kill me
                    It's not that bad, honestly. At least one of the Amy-MacDonald-ones should be worse

No, I should count myself lucky that you don't *try* to write real smut, otherwise you'd be beta-less
                    I don't try because I can't write it

Read and reviewed. Great as usual.
                    *cookie for you and the other reviewers

I distinctly remember it is somehow my fault, I think because I had to leave?
                    Ye-es! It wasn't as worse as the other text I had to proofread, though. Just some minor things like forgotten letters (he works with LaTeX, so no spellchecking) or two or three text blocks of DOOM. For a computer science guy the writing was pretty good actually

It's kind of the end of your sanity, isn't it? First you get giddy when you find so many pretty, pretty, pretty ones and then you get giddy because you want to try out them...

Hmmm.....options, options... interesting...and you've written something that goes in that direction? Very interesting!
                    Only very, very, very mildly, compared to other stuff out there (probably because this is a pairing that doesn't have such aggressive and destructive undertones like Lee/Kara, Marian/Guy, Buffy/Spike or - recently discovered - Crews/Reese in "Life" - what does it say about me that I have a tendency to ship those? ). Honestly, I'm a lightweight when it comes to that

It's the masochist in you?
                    Probably. Or the good Samaritan. Or maybe both because they belong together
                    Last edited by RowenaR; 01 March 2009, 04:24 AM.
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                    I will never accept defeat.
                    I will never quit.
                    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                    ------
                    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Great job Sci!!!

Okay and on an O/T:
                      Spoiler:
                      I had a very long day, as I went out to do chores this morning in the barn and was doing the usual headcount and found we only had 8 (supposed to have 9). So go off looking for the other figuring she was just off down in the other barn, instead found that Carter(the goat) had passed away at some point last night. Poor wee thing was just a baby.
                      Thnx.

So sorry to hear what happened. I hate when that happens, especially to a favorite. <HUG> Okay, going out on a limb here - but am I right in assuming where the name came from?

Lovely pic, btw. I'm still learning my PhotoShop. Having major issues trying to figure layers and transparency/translucency still. (even after the tutorial).

Haven't seen an ep of Grey's Anatomy either. Some things I just stay away from. Hospital shows being one of them.

Lilith - margaritas - dropping off the map = figures!

I like hospital and doctor shows. Although have not seen Grey's. Used to watch ER all the time. Love to listen to all the medical jargon and actually know what they are talking about! And see if I can figure out what is wrong with the patient before they reveal it.

Yes, well, last nite was margaritas, today it will probably be wine. Except I wont be in my own cozy home drinking it - it will be at the lia sophia party this afternoon. Oh well - I did sleep pretty good last nite - had some Lorne-related dreams and such!

Well, on with the day -- have a good one all.
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

That's what the Urban Dictionary says (take your pick of the three options...).
                        Interesting....I'd kind of guessed the difference between smut and p*rn but didn't really know if it had been considered a real difference. I feel relieved

*goes back to proofreading a computer science thesis

Why exactly did I agree to do that when the guy's deadline is Monday?
                        Does he by any chance have lovely lips?

me likie

Spoiler:
                        When I saw it in the threater I was like, 'Wait....what just happ-NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T KILL HIM!!!!!'
                        I never understood why they did that..it spoiled the movie for me.

Nice escape from Mars pics.. don't see them very often..if at all.

Interesting place for the wrapping.
                        There was wrapping?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                          Interesting....I'd kind of guessed the difference between smut and p*rn but didn't really know if it had been considered a real difference. I feel relieved
                          Make Urban Dictionary your friend... it's worth it

Does he by any chance have lovely lips?

Actually... I never took a real look at that. I'm still trying to figure out if he likes me or is irritated by me
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                          ------

Comment

Make Urban Dictionary your friend... it's worth it

Actually... I never took a real look at that. I'm still trying to figure out if he likes me or is irritated by me
                            There's a difference? you do realise the next time you see him your eyes will home in on said body part I apologise now ...kind of
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              you do realise the next time you see him your eyes will home in on said body part I apologise now ...kind of
                              Yes, thank you for planting that in my head now...

I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                              ------

Comment

EB- yes that would be the perfect time to swoop in and steal my Lorne file make sure I'm okay
                                good to know

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X