• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by razzel_daxxel View Post
    Well done!!!!! *Claps*

Green for the milestone!
    Thank you!

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    Here, maybe this is more your speed.

Oh!! BALLOONS!!! Helium filled? Oops... did I say that outloud?

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
      How about some Garrity? Yes, okay!!!!
      Oh...always love the Garrity pics

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      Lovely. On both accounts!

Ditto on that! BTW razzel, on the Teyla/Lorne banner!

EDIT: Just noticed.... 600th post!!! I'm slowly catching up to the rest of you high ranking peeps!!
      Congrats on 600 posts

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
      Told you that Flynn and I were busy last night, didn't I?

Well...results are in...

This one got rejected on account of that it wouldn't meet my standards.
      Size doesn't fit anything either. Too big for a banner, too small for a wallpaper, unless you put it in the middle and arrange the program icons around it. Then it actually looks quite nice. I tried it with the laptop.

Anyway, I think it's still an okayish pic:

Spoiler:
      http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/kethryveris/Eyes-1.jpg

And this is the banner Row challenged me to. Well, the challenge was to find a banner for that quote. Think it works?
      http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...hblaufin-1.jpg

And now jury, what is your vote?
      Impressive... love them.

Its waaaay past midnight so I'm off..

sigpic

Comment

10/10!!! (I assume we are going for out of 10??)

Very nice indeed....
        Thanks. 10 will do, I am sure.

Btw, cool sig...very funny.
        sigpic
        I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

VERY cool... I love the transparancy/translucency in them both.

I agree 10 out of 10. Or maybe 11 out of 10!

Razzel -- LOVE the siggy!!
          *blushes*

Thank you.

My ideas behind the whole thing:

Spoiler:
          I like playing with transparency tools. The bigger pic actually was my first idea for the text quote. Showing how Flynn, the outwardly happy-go-lucky guy sort of faded away behind the WWII soldier, who in turn would end up dead later.

I also liked the way his eyes come out in both Flynn at the beginning and Flynn as soldier. Fit in with the quote. The part I don't like is the faded "dead" Flynn. I moved that around for over an hour and tried to incorporate it somehow, but always ended up with the way it is now. *frowns* I know I want it in a different way, but I can't yet get to it. Maybe I'll let it sink and see what comes up later. I'd like that as a proper wallpaper anyway.

The banner was easy after that. It has everything the quote means... Flynn is dead... blue is a central point in both text and picture and the way he died is part of the background. Knowing the story makes it even more bittersweet....oh...and I talk too much.

Glad you liked...
          sigpic

Comment

congrats Andrew on 600 *sighs* that's been so long ago for me
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
              Lovely. On both accounts!

EDIT: Just noticed.... 600th post!!! I'm slowly catching up to the rest of you high ranking peeps!!
              Thank you. *bows*

And congrats on 600! Fireworks...and champanger, please. Can't offer you Alex, can we?
              sigpic

Comment

Happy watching! I sent you a mail, btw.

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                Ah, you know me... I couldn't write real smut if my life depended on it
                Whatever the term might actually mean.

I converted another victim viewer

And of course the hot guys great actors
                I'm still holding out....no new show!

A straight 11 out of 10
                Really? Have I done your quote justice?

The other one, btw, is a bit difficult. I might have to go with Alex. Seems to fit the theme better. *frowns* Hmmmm....we'll see.

Oh well, another Fanfic100 piece, and like I said, it's Amy MacDonald Theme Month: "So they must depart" (not kethry-safe, I guess... and could be a kind of "What if..." to my "Protect and Survive" stories).

I'll stay away from it then. But I'm sure it's good all the same. Any Isis new yet?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                  OhImpressive... love them.

Its waaaay past midnight so I'm off..

Too kind.

Night, Lizzie. I had better go to bed soon as well. I have to work my way up to normal hours. Back to work on Thursday.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    congrats Andrew on 600 *sighs* that's been so long ago for me
                    Oh admit it, you just wanted the promotion.
                    sigpic

Comment

Whatever the term might actually mean.
                      That's what the Urban Dictionary says (take your pick of the three options...).

I'm still holding out....no new show!
                      Honestly, the writing and acting is superb... show made me cry at the end of at least four or five eps, and no cop show ever managed that before (usually it's only "Grey's Anatomy" that makes me cry at the end of two out of three eps..).

Really? Have I done your quote justice?
                      Ye-es! Don't you dare belittle yourself

Any Isis new yet?
                      No

*goes back to proofreading a computer science thesis

Why exactly did I agree to do that when the guy's deadline is Monday?
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                      I will never accept defeat.
                      I will never quit.
                      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                      ------
                      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Just a quick "fly over" . Busy day today. But I thought if there were any Vamp-Kavan fans here (oh wait- we ALL are!) you'd like this one ---

Spoiler:
                        me likie

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I agree, I'm sorry but you can't kill Walsh! I was in tears!
                        Spoiler:
                        When I saw it in the threater I was like, 'Wait....what just happ-NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T KILL HIM!!!!!'

Told you that Flynn and I were busy last night, didn't I?

Well...results are in...

This one got rejected on account of that it wouldn't meet my standards.
                        Size doesn't fit anything either. Too big for a banner, too small for a wallpaper, unless you put it in the middle and arrange the program icons around it. Then it actually looks quite nice. I tried it with the laptop.

Anyway, I think it's still an okayish pic:

Spoiler:

And this is the banner Row challenged me to. Well, the challenge was to find a banner for that quote. Think it works?

Spoiler:

And now jury, what is your vote?
                        love both of them but if I had to choose I'd go with the first one

At least a month (March is going to be Amy MacDonald Theme Month, and the song for the semi-smut is not by Amy MacDonald), sorry
                        aw...but that's ok 'cause that might be as long as peopl'll have to wait for mine

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Let me know where you are and I'll add you. Just thought peeps could do it themselves so they were more 'accurate'. I'll be HAPPY to do peeps - just say where.
                          Sorry this is so late--I live just north of Denver, Colorado.

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

and you should be glad when the bunnies attack, that way you still know they're around
                          True. Good way to look at it. Time to worry when there are no more bunnies.
                          sigpic
                          Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                          I'm a 60%er!
                          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                            Sorry this is so late--I live just north of Denver, Colorado.
                            Here ya go. I'm going to have to redo this - Lilith seems to be dropping off the map! Had enough trouble doing this one tonite- a little to many margaritas!

Spoiler:
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                              True. Good way to look at it. Time to worry when there are no more bunnies.

In fact I got hit with a massive bunny during work for my story (It's Complicted for those who care) but I don't know if I'll work it in on the basis that it might not make sense later on

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                now how long to we have to wait for said semi-smut?
                                Well considering *I* haven't even seen it and I'm her BETA a while probably. Especially once you factor in the fact that she then will have to find someone to revive me after I receive it as it may just kill me

LMAO!!! Oh right now i get it......

Ummm don't know if im gonna get flammed for it but im one of those 40%

I can wish
                                Razzel- its okay we love everyone of the 40%'er's just the same

Just a quick "fly over" . Busy day today. But I thought if there were any Vamp-Kavan fans here (oh wait- we ALL are!) you'd like this one ---

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ikemebnr-1.jpg
                                Great job Sci!!!

Ah, you know me... I couldn't write real smut if my life depended on it
                                No, I should count myself lucky that you don't *try* to write real smut, otherwise you'd be beta-less

Oh well, another Fanfic100 piece, and like I said, it's Amy MacDonald Theme Month: "So they must depart" (not kethry-safe, I guess... and could be a kind of "What if..." to my "Protect and Survive" stories).
                                Read and reviewed. Great as usual.

*goes back to proofreading a computer science thesis

Why exactly did I agree to do that when the guy's deadline is Monday?
                                I distinctly remember it is somehow my fault, I think because I had to leave?

Okay and on an O/T:
                                Spoiler:
                                I had a very long day, as I went out to do chores this morning in the barn and was doing the usual headcount and found we only had 8 (supposed to have 9). So go off looking for the other figuring she was just off down in the other barn, instead found that Carter(the goat) had passed away at some point last night. Poor wee thing was just a baby.
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X