Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    S5
    Spoiler:

That do ya Queen?

Sure will boys! *content sigh*

That pic is great..double thunk

That's ok, memory goes with age!
    Cheek!

It's not ust you! Although one thing bothers me... his trousers are all bunched up round the holster... if someone had fitted it properly he wouldn't look so uncomfortable!!
    I offer to smooth out the wrinkles.......Hey Major stand still..it won't take long..probably

No-one's perfect!!
    sigpic

Comment

*thud*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
        Told you that Flynn and I were busy last night, didn't I?

Anyway, I think it's still an okayish pic:

[SPOILERS]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/kethryveris/Eyes-1.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...hblaufin-1.jpg[/spoiler]

And now jury, what is your vote?
        10/10

Congrtas Atlantean!

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
        Sooo I was out trying to think of what to get you all for a gift when I stumbled upon this:

Spoiler:
        http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk299/goatfarmersart/Blade/Bladegiftwrapped.jpg

(also why I should *never* be taught new things such as how to download Photoshop brushes
        Thats the kind of gift that we like

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
        Interesting place for the wrapping.

Haha, busted!! But then again, Evan's my clone so who says I can't ogle? He doesn't mind...neither of them do, right boys?

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
          I'll try! I even considered hitting record but got lost in listening real hard to the voice. At times it sounded like him but then I got to thinking why was he doing voiceovers down here? lol More work I guess.

Anywho, I will definitely remember to record it next time it comes on ... IF it does (it'll probably be one of those commercials you see only once and wish to see again lol)
          Lol well hopefully you do see it again

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
          Carries on teaching MM photoshop brushes, downloads and other nice things
          No, no more teaching me things

OT
          Spoiler:
          Even so, it can't be easy when you lose one *huggles*
          O/T:

Spoiler:
          Its really not as trying as the time nearly two years ago now when I had to have wee little McKay put to sleep and then not 2 weeks later lost his twin sister Abigaile.

Rodney was a prize winning little guy and showed *such* potential for the future and was the last kid out of my favorite doe(who is now retired) so it was very very hard.
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

*pops into the page* Howdy LorneLovers, I'm so freakin' exhausted, just a flyby 'The Other Mother' picspam

Comment

he looks so young.....aw

just had a minor heart attack, went to click on the 'last page' and accidentally hit the 'unsubscribe' link... I would never do that intentionally

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

O/T:

Spoiler:
                Its really not as trying as the time nearly two years ago now when I had to have wee little McKay put to sleep and then not 2 weeks later lost his twin sister Abigaile.

Rodney was a prize winning little guy and showed *such* potential for the future and was the last kid out of my favorite doe(who is now retired) so it was very very hard.
                Spoiler:
                I'm suprised you didnt name the twin after McKay's sister (I"m spacing here - cant remember her name other than Mrs Miller!) Anyway - I know how you felt. I felt that way when my registered Jersey prolapsed after her 3rd calf - and I had to ship her. I had such high expectations for her - wanted to get her up to about 75lbs a day! She was a wonderful little cow but a royal pain from the first lactation. Nothing like milkfever in a heifer! Made it thru that one then 2 years later she pulled her final stunt and that was that!

Some nice picspam today!

Hey Lizzie - where is this from -

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                  he looks so young.....aw

just had a minor heart attack, went to click on the 'last page' and accidentally hit the 'unsubscribe' link... I would never do that intentionally
                  At least you caught it!!!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Just heard a commercial on tv for Charter Business and I could've sworn the voiceover sounded like Kavan. lol
                    I'll try! I even considered hitting record but got lost in listening real hard to the voice. At times it sounded like him but then I got to thinking why was he doing voiceovers down here? lol More work I guess.

Anywho, I will definitely remember to record it next time it comes on ... IF it does (it'll probably be one of those commercials you see only once and wish to see again lol)
                    Maybe he did it just for your area of the country!
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm suprised you didnt name the twin after McKay's sister (I"m spacing here - cant remember her name other than Mrs Miller!) Anyway - I know how you felt. I felt that way when my registered Jersey prolapsed after her 3rd calf - and I had to ship her. I had such high expectations for her - wanted to get her up to about 75lbs a day! She was a wonderful little cow but a royal pain from the first lactation. Nothing like milkfever in a heifer! Made it thru that one then 2 years later she pulled her final stunt and that was that!
                      O/T:
                      Spoiler:
                      Well at the time he was born I was *very* new to the fandom(actually I think it was *right* after I got into the fandom with in days that he was born) and so I didn't know about Jeannie yet.

Plus Abigaile was a *very* high maintenance kid(I'll email you her story later)

Oh, Nici- so uh, right after I read your story I was driving into town and had the car radio on to my favorite station(which comes out of Vancouver, BC) and I could have *sworn* I heard Kavan doing a voiceover. Didn't actually catch the product(as I had just flipped to the station as it was on) but I'll be paying extra close attention now to my radio.
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

*slurps*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post

Some nice picspam today!

Hey Lizzie - where is this from -

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...8-1316-1-1.jpg

That would be The Kindred part 1

And this one:

sigpic

Comment

ohhh baby
                            sigpic

Comment

LLPB

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

LLPB

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Working...
                                X