Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    Watched (and watching the encore) a movie that if they ever did a remake (without messing with the story too much) that would probably be a good one to see Kavan in. It's called "Somewhere in Time" . Set in 1912 and filmed at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island (awesome place, btw!). Originally with Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour.
    I remember that movie! I saw it ages ago, but never saw the ending. I might have to hunt it down one of these days

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Hehe. getting there!!

Gotta go, will be back later *waves*
      Let me see what I can do!!

later - I just got home - made the other half take me for breakfast since he was gone all day yesterday!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Don't know why I feel the need to clean it in the drizzle..but I do! I'm sure the mechanics don't even notice!
      Trust me, Lizzie - they notice!

Anyway how about this holster pic ..I have this one lovingly cared for and tucked away in my holster file. This sums up everything I love about Lorne...and he's in charge in this ep as well.
      It does pretty much have it all, doesnt it. And there's whumpage later in the ep, too. All in all - in the top 5 or so.

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      I remember that movie! I saw it ages ago, but never saw the ending. I might have to hunt it down one of these days
      Too bad you didnt know last nite - WGN played it like 3 times in a row. It's worth tracking down - AND, if you go to wgnamerica.com, you can enter to win 3days and 2nites at the Grand on Mackinac.

(mainly for size, but O/T, too)

Spoiler:

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Was bored, made a banner

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
          Was bored, made a banner

<thud>
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Trust me, Lizzie - they notice!
            Oh...well that makes me feel better....I think...

It does pretty much have it all, doesnt it. And there's whumpage later in the ep, too. All in all - in the top 5 or so.

A real shame there's not more eps like that.

Originally posted by melfan View Post
            Was bored, made a banner

thunk indeed
            sigpic

Comment

Evening, everyone.

Let's see what you've been up to while I have been playing with Lorne.
              sigpic
              I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Arrrggg -- songs are becoming 'banner bunnies' in my head!!!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  Hey mel, have a good time?
                  At the dinner? Yes I had

<thud>
                  thunk indeed
                  glad you liked it
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Tongue, holster, season 5 caps, new banners --- Have I got it all?

Very good jobs all.

Love the pics and the new banners, Mel, SF.

Cath, I am afraid most of season 5 has Lorne in pretty dark spots. Half the time, he is running around inside some hive ship or other, and they are not famous for their bright illumination. They definitely don't have any LorenLovers there or else we'd have him spotlighted all the time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Watched (and watching the encore) a movie that if they ever did a remake (without messing with the story too much) that would probably be a good one to see Kavan in. It's called "Somewhere in Time" . Set in 1912 and filmed at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island (awesome place, btw!). Originally with Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour.
                      Hmmm...I know I know the movie, but I don't think it left any big impression. I seem to remember that I didn't much like it, but that might have changed by now. Today, I see many things differently from when I first saw them.

With age comes wisdom.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                        Kethry safe- Hmmm.... Maybe? *squints about* Yeah Maybe is my final answer.
                        Maybe Kethry-safe? Hm...I might just have to have a look and let you know how far off your judgement is.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE! NOOOOOOOO! February 14 was promised

Ah well, I'll just stare at this picture for a while... always makes me happy
                          So, Row, heard anything yet?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                            Hmmm...I know I know the movie, but I don't think it left any big impression. I seem to remember that I didn't much like it, but that might have changed by now. Today, I see many things differently from when I first saw them.

With age comes wisdom.
                            I watched it as much for the scenary as anything. It's such a great place. Christopher Reeve isnt that bad to look at either, but I think Kavan would be great in it, too! Although it might be too soon to do a remake (original was 1979/1980) and given it was Reeve... they might not do it for many years to come.

And thank you.
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Too bad you didnt know last nite - WGN played it like 3 times in a row. It's worth tracking down
                              oh well...I was busy working a double-shift (serously, we were busy for almost 4 hours last night; everyone wanted to go out for the holiday ) but I'm sure that some station'll show it eventually

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Anyway how about this holster pic ..I have this one lovingly cared for and tucked away in my holster file. This sums up everything I love about Lorne...and he's in charge in this ep as well.

Repost! Do I have to tell you why?

Lovely pic, though I do not really like the goggles (I know I'm in a minority here). I think they obscure too much of his lovely forehead.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X