• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    They're just in denial!!
    What ever do you mean?

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    Well... most of all, it makes the DVDs cheaper I think. One of the reasons why DVDs in Germany are much more expensive than in the UK is that they always have to do a German audio track for them. I still can't believe the Season 3 box cost 90€ here... (I paid a third for it at amazon.co.uk...)
    I feel for ya Row, I really do
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
      *nods* exactly. See this is where my twitchy shoulder I mentioned becomes my downfall.
      I learned the hard way (not getting elected in front of over 100 people repeatedly because some stupid idiot thinks he has to prevent me from getting just about any position of only marginal power out of some stupid personal reasons (he claims them to be purely political, but let's face it: nothing is ever purely political in politics)) not to run for anything anymore.

Oh yes please!
      Okay

*stares at legs again

Not off the top of my head(I rarely travel and when I do I'm normally staying at friends houses) if it weren't full up around here I'd offer you a place here but alas there is no room in this inn.
      I still appreciate that you would have offered if there was room
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Oh, then I'm probably your opposite... I don't need much to get angry... and unfortunately, my anger can simmer for ages after that

Doesnt take much for me to get pissed off -- then I carry it around with me for days. I tend not to blow up at people unless I get pushed really REALLY hard. Did it at work one day - b***ed a guy out and the whole place was in shock... then of course I got yelled at for doing it.
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I learned the hard way (not getting elected in front of over 100 people repeatedly because some stupid idiot thinks he has to prevent me from getting just about any position of only marginal power out of some stupid personal reasons (he claims them to be purely political, but let's face it: nothing is ever purely political in politics)) not to run for anything anymore.
          *nods* See that is the nice thing about the group I'm involved in is that there is a very small *active* group so its hard to NOT get highly involved. Plus I now look like a very good person because I'm on so many committees and such that they can't say I haven't paid back my volunteer hours.

*stares at legs again
          *joins Row in staring at the legs* Really are a lovely pair aren't they?

I still appreciate that you would have offered if there was room
          well they say its the thought that counts
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

*nods* See that is the nice thing about the group I'm involved in is that there is a very small *active* group so its hard to NOT get highly involved. Plus I now look like a very good person because I'm on so many committees and such that they can't say I haven't paid back my volunteer hours.
            Everything comes with a price (i.e. my peace comes with the price of not running for anything anymore, even if I want to, your looking like a good person comes with lots of work ).

*joins Row in staring at the legs* Really are a lovely pair aren't they?
            Absolutely. *stares a little more

well they say its the thought that counts
            Exactly
            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
            I will never accept defeat.
            I will never quit.
            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
            ------
            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Everything comes with a price (i.e. my peace comes with the price of not running for anything anymore, even if I want to, your looking like a good person comes with lots of work ).
              But at the same time it also keeps me busy and I'm happy when I'm busy(though at the time of the event, I may completely loose it and go temporarily insane )

Absolutely. *stares a little more
              *stares some more and sighs happily* Boy, I could look at those all day. The most wonderful thing about that pic is since I'm a brunette.....(I'm sure you can figure out where the thought is going)

Slightly O/T but funny none the less:

Spoiler:
              Was grocery last week and was in the beverage aisle when something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye and made me giggle a bit:

Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Comment

Slightly O/T but funny none the less:

Spoiler:
                    Was grocery last week and was in the beverage aisle when something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye and made me giggle a bit:

Ewwww, do you think it's bean flavoured??

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/stargate40fan/trulegs.jpg
                    Haha, that's better!

sigpic

Comment

Ewwww, do you think it's bean flavoured??
                      You know- I have *not* been brave enough to pick up a can(as you can see it come in three 'delicious' flavors ) but maybe if somebody bribes me enough I might be willing to find out
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

You know- I have *not* been brave enough to pick up a can(as you can see it come in three 'delicious' flavors ) but maybe if somebody bribes me enough I might be willing to find out
                          They look fruity flavours judging by the colours, but you never know!! What kind of bribes are we talking?

sigpic

Comment

They look fruity flavours judging by the colours, but you never know!! What kind of bribes are we talking?
                            Yes that is what I was think as well bright colours = fruit flavours. As for bribes- maybe some Blade, a dash of TT, a pinch of Nightmare, and a hint of Doppleganger and gun face to taste?
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes that is what I was think as well bright colours = fruit flavours. As for bribes- maybe some Blade, a dash of TT, a pinch of Nightmare, and a hint of Doppleganger and gun face to taste?
                              I'll do the Blade & Doppelganger!

Edit: Is that DG with gun face, or gun face in general?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cori View Post
                                For size only
                                Spoiler:
                                http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn148/CorTaru/Atlantis%20Season%204/S4E04%20Doppleganger/vlcsnap-2327834.jpg
                                http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...ap-2327572.jpg
                                04/S4E04%20Doppleganger/vlcsnap-2327425.jpg[/IMG]
                                http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...anger/vlcsnap-
                                http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...ap-2327278.jpg
                                Totally gorgeous pics of him. Those arms! and yes I can see hairs

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                                Morning to all.. lovely GroundHog Day here --
                                Spoiler:
                                The Pennsylvania GH saw his shadow, the local ones didnt - so we get out of a long winter - the rest of the country can have it!)

Ha..does that mean we get to repeat the day...fruit loops over and over......and over

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                                Night Mac, mornin' SF.

Okay, Mac made me do it ... so you know where to place all the blame.

Trying out her "artistic" attempt:

Okay, what do you think?

Great Joe sig

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post

I still think he looks ill,tired or fedup in that picture or could be all three
                                all he needs is a big {{hug}}

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                mmmm...muffins. they sound really good and there's nothing like a hot muffin on a cold day.
                                OK now I must be the only one here who's going to say this but...that made me LMAO
                                If you don't know what I mean see HERE

That's a slogan waiting to happen

last night I was bored so I came up with a (what I thought) witty t-shirt design; a black shirt with hot pink letters that say '40% thinks the other 60 is in denial'
                                Pffft

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                                http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Smallville/Kinetic_134.jpg
                                Ooh that first one is new...and very pretty.

Originally posted by Empress Vajnraa View Post
                                I'm sorry, I must have missed something. What's with this 40%/60% business?
                                *mewannaknow*
                                Originally posted by melfan View Post
                                Well, Joe Mallozzi said that someone in the Stargate Universe was gay and a poll has been made, 40 % though Lorne was gay. Which Kavan now knows about We who doesn't think Lorne is gay are the 60%

What she said...

They're just in denial!!

Spoiler:
                                Boooo hissssss!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X