Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
    So, after watching See Spot Run today, I thought we should have some pics of Officer Ricky... a.k.a. the "Greasy-haired reptile!"

On a personal note: This is a GREAT movie to watch! If you haven't seen, try to. It's a good dog-lover's movie!
    Totally agree. Though I really have an issue with my mother now because she had the nerve to say Kavan was

Spoiler:
    Fat! *gasps*

Seriously sometimes I wonder about that woman and her eyes

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    Thank you

And because I had to wait so long, I couldn't wait for posting the next one (I decided not to post them separately but as chapters under the tag "A hundred ways", just in case anyone was wondering).
    Great chappy Row, Read and reviewed!
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
      ... he does look quite nice in that uniform

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
      Totally agree. Though I really have an issue with my mother now because she had the nerve to say Kavan was

Spoiler:
      Fat! *gasps*

(embararassing parent moment)
      Spoiler:
      well at least you mom doesn't say, in front of your dad, that the cop that was at the door around midnight was cute! (the watermain burst in front of our house during the night and he wanted to know if our sprinkler system was broken) *facepalm*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Knock yourselves out: Vanilla or traditional ("Guess the cookie shape" ) ones.
        Ohhh...Vanillekipferl and Ausstechplätzchen! Yummy!

Funny thing is that I have almost the same things in several boxes at my house....well, whatever is left since we started eating them last Tuesday.

And we have Kokosmakronen and Husarenkrapfen, too. Once you start it's so hard to stop (baking as well as eating). And I believe there are still some orange triffles in the fridge. *sigh* No wonder I am getting fat and fatter.

Kethry
        sigpic
        I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
            So, after watching See Spot Run today, I thought we should have some pics of Officer Ricky... a.k.a. the "Greasy-haired reptile!"

Courtesy of the LLPB
            Spoiler:

On a personal note: This is a GREAT movie to watch! If you haven't seen, try to. It's a good dog-lover's movie!
            I love the little boy; he’s great on Two and a Half Men!

And I think we need a Dentist Lorne – my tooth has been KILLING me all day long! As a result I’m crawling into bed.

Oh and good news on the Blonde!Lorne front, I got my copy of Eve’s Christmas today so expect some new blonde caps coming up soon

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
              ...good news on the Blonde!Lorne front, I got my copy of Eve’s Christmas today so expect some new blonde caps coming up soon
              YAY!!!

Comment

Okay semi o/t BUT Kavan related.

So recently I heard rumours of an NCIS Spin-off and was checking it out.

Saw one of the character descriptions: (SPOILERS)

Spoiler:
                Callen is an average Joe in his 30s... or so he'd have you believe. In reality, he's a human Transformer who can change personas as easily as you or I change clothes

Soooo raise your hand if you think Kavan would be *perfect* for this role?
                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

Okay semi o/t BUT Kavan related.

So recently I heard rumours of an NCIS Spin-off and was checking it out.

Saw one of the character descriptions: (SPOILERS)

Spoiler:
                  Callen is an average Joe in his 30s... or so he'd have you believe. In reality, he's a human Transformer who can change personas as easily as you or I change clothes

Soooo raise your hand if you think Kavan would be *perfect* for this role?
                  Spoiler:

sounds like he's sort of the con-man/grifter persona and yes, it sounds like something that Kavan could play.

but if it's true, he auditions, gets the part, and takes it then there'd be no more Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    Spoiler:

sounds like he's sort of the con-man/grifter persona and yes, it sounds like something that Kavan could play.

but if it's true, he auditions, gets the part, and takes it then there'd be no more Joe
                    Hmmm, I considered that, *BUT* I think that would be something I'd be willing to trade for, thats just me though.

I think the bigger issue would come from the fact of filming locations(I.e. I'm pretty sure it'd be shot in SoCal area).
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

Love all the pic spams.

Love the gifts your Mum made, Andrew.

Congrats Rowena in your claim for Lorne/Cadman fics for the fanfic100.

Hope your tooth gets better soon, CN and have some Dr. Lorne.

sigpic
                      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

ohhhhhh *pants*
                        sigpic

Comment

I am hoping there isn't a NCIS spin-off.
                          Kavan on NCIS though would be great. Then we'd have an excuse to invite him to the Fan Fest and I can meet him. LOL!
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

*wobbles into thread* Grrrr

How is everyone?

Off to catch up

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                              Intentional repost !

sig by DG .
                              I can be found here:

Comment

Nope, that's icing sugar. I think I should have put on a little more
                                LOL but then there'd be more sugar that biscuit!!

Always think of the care you can take of him afterwards
                                Yes, I'll have to work on it. If TPTB gave us more to work with maybe it wouldn't be so hard!!

I'd never do that! Unless it gets me some time with him alone (for the dressing down, you know ).

Wait... that's still PG, right?
                                You'd never mess with him....you sure about that?

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                Not in my head it's not
                                ^^^ What she said!

As long as it's only in your head... (and I did say "dressing down" not "undressing")
                                ^^Too late!!

Spoiler:
                                Fat! *gasps*

Spoiler:
                                Huh?? Based on what? He's a big lad, more muscly than I ever thought til I saw him with his shirt off. IMO he could afford to lose a bit of that muscle and bulk, but he's by no means fat!!

Maybe you should offer to take her for a new eye test?

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                                http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Stargate%20Atlantis/413%20-%20Quarantine/413-15.jpg
                                *squeezes*

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
                                Intentional repost !
                                Hehe, exactly what I was going to do!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X