oooohhhhh hi *slurps*
        sigpic

Comment

Hello all

*waves*

Hope you all are allright and the thunkness aren't killing you all

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Intentional repost just because
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Morning, thunkers. How is everyone this beautiful Sunday morning?

Sunny, but cold here. The fireplace is roaring and warming us nicely and I think I'll use the daylight to finish my Christmas decorations and then take a nice walk as soon as it's turned dark (in a few hours) and see what the rest of the village have done in regards to deco. Ought to be interesting.

With a little luck I can slip in some Kavan watching during the finish-deco-part.

TTYAL

Kethry
            sigpic
            I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

A quick lipspam before bed

Ooooo, lips. Yum! Intentional repost for gutterdive potential!!

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
              We-ell, I'm a bit odd and the toddler isn't much for snowball fights(she's a wee bit too little) sooo I just have to entertain myself.
              Hehe, you can always throw them AT her....she won't be able to fight back!!!

O/t

Spoiler:
              I totally get that one, for me I tend to 'fall for' the supporting actors for some reason the 'fringe' characters intrigue me more than the mains.

As for Blood Ties here's a sneak peak at the vamp (under cut for waaaay O/t-ness
              Spoiler:
              http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk299/goatfarmersart/Gah/badjuju.jpg
              On the right of course
              Spoiler:
              Same here, Ronon's the most "main character" I've ever gone for!!

I can sorta see the appeal of the guy on the right! Doesn't do anything for me though I'm afraid lol.

And now to atone for my O/Tness:

Cut for TDV:

Spoiler:
              http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk299/goatfarmersart/5-4%20The%20Daedalus%20Variations/105.jpg
              I love the rapport those to have

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
              The “original” Joe:
              Oh dear lord, thankfully the new and improved Joe has better hair!!!

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              Hello all

*waves*

Hope you all are allright and the thunkness aren't killing you all
              Hey Mel, I'm ok thanks....how's you?

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
              Morning, thunkers. How is everyone this beautiful Sunday morning?

Sunny, but cold here. The fireplace is roaring and warming us nicely and I think I'll use the daylight to finish my Christmas decorations and then take a nice walk as soon as it's turned dark (in a few hours) and see what the rest of the village have done in regards to deco. Ought to be interesting.

With a little luck I can slip in some Kavan watching during the finish-deco-part.
              Sounds lovely!

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post

TTYAL

Kethry
              Re-post for lovliness!!

sigpic

Comment

Kali has taken over perkin's job to kill me with thunk pics . ANd I think LizzieAnne and Kethry are joining them .

Rowena, congrats! And any idea when we find out the winners of the Isis awards? I'm biting at the chomp for that one!

And I don't remember if anyone answered this question yet concerning Lorne and the latest episode, so ignore if it has:
                Spoiler:
                Woosley mentioned that Lorne's team had searched for Neeva at the end of the episode. Would have been better had we seen him, but I guess we've gotten used to living vicariously with Lorne .

sig by DG .
                I can be found here:

Comment

Afternoon all.

Having a bit of a rest. Made the mistake of leaving my car under trees all day Friday. Just had to clean all the bird poop off. How can it set like concrete?
                  And so much of it!!!!!!!

OK enough of that
                  and more of Lorne....

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*thunk* sleep-walking Lorne .

sig by DG .
                    I can be found here:

Comment

Hi everyone! I just finished baking cookies with the friend visiting me, and maybe we can play "What is that supposed to look like?" tonight

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      Hehe, you can always throw them AT her....she won't be able to fight back!!!
                      I never thought you'd have such a vicious streak in you

Oh dear lord, thankfully the new and improved Joe has better hair!!!
                      SO true!

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
                      Rowena, congrats! And any idea when we find out the winners of the Isis awards? I'm biting at the chomp for that one!
                      Me, too I think it says mid-January on the website. Voting closes December 20th, and they say the winners are going to be announced January 17th or something.
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                      I will never accept defeat.
                      I will never quit.
                      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                      ------
                      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

I did, and will again tomorrow(though i'm definitely using the toddler as an excuse tomorrow lol)
                        any excuse to play in the snow is good

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

He's looking at me. I'm sure he knows what I'm thinking.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                            Hi everyone! I just finished baking cookies with the friend visiting me, and maybe we can play "What is that supposed to look like?" tonight
                            Did you save any for us?

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                            I never thought you'd have such a vicious streak in you
                            You mean I had you guys fooled?? Result!!

I really need to let my whumpy streak come through with Lorne as strong as it does with other characters, but he's just too damn nice!!

He's looking at me. I'm sure he knows what I'm thinking.

Just a flying visit, off for food....back later! *waves*

For size until cropped
                            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              Comin' up!

Spoiler:

ooooo, new 'puter. Whatcha got?
                              Yep- some Dell 1510 thing I think

OK enough of that
                              and more of Lorne....

The 2nd pic looks like kavan's potty mouth may make an appearance too!
                              sigpic
                              JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                                Yep- some Dell 1510 thing I think

The 2nd pic looks like kavan's potty mouth may make an appearance too!
                                I don't think it takes much
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X