Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post

That's easy to say...I need something to focus on today. It's been that kind of a day. Started with stomach ache and looks like it's ending with an allergy attack. My face is itching and I have already taped three of my fingers because the skin started breaking open.

Lousy "green" paper at the office.

Kethry
    Oh no!! That doesn't sound good at all *kicks the paper* Hope you feel better soon hun.

BTW, have we all heard the news?

They've cast Richard Carlyle as Dr Rush, the "lead" in SGU. Since I only know him as a baddie and have this instant *juck* feeling, I am not too hopeful for SGU becoming a steady in my home.
    Yeah, a bit of an odd choice to me. But hey, another "Scottish" doctor can't be all bad!! LOL

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Yes I've heard and I have to reassure you.... he's great actor. Seen in in a whole host of stuff. His best was in a series called Hamish Macbeth. A quirky cop in the Scottish Highlands. He can do everything. Drama, comedy, bad ass.

For me Universe has suddenly become interesting. He is certainly a good choice. I can't believe they've actually signed him. He is someone I would have chosen myself. They are actually doing something right.....now if only they look toward signing Kavan...........
    I agree Lizzie, he's a great actor. I loved him in Ravenous, so calm and collected....scared the sh*t outta me!!!

I still don't have any real interest in SGU though, they're gonna have to pull something fantastic out of the bag to get me tbh

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
    He is a good actor- never thought of him as ScFi tho?
    Me neither, guess they have to see how it goes.

sigpic

Comment

So, will we see Joe on Friday?

Kethry
      sigpic
      I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

That's easy to say...I need something to focus on today. It's been that kind of a day. Started with stomach ache and looks like it's ending with an allergy attack. My face is itching and I have already taped three of my fingers because the skin started breaking open.

Lousy "green" paper at the office.

Kethry
        I find things at work make me sneeze. Yours sound much worse

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Aww thanks *huggles back*

It certainly is a risk I tell ya. My poor laptop takes it's life into it's virtual hands... it has a wine stain on it that you can barely see, but I know it's there. I...er...sort of dribbled!! And it was all down to this which I've spoilered for safety, size and sheer thunkability...

Spoiler:
        Clicking on that ....sends a wave of something over me
        Me too, but I like to offer people a choice....and it would be rude not to admire all of them while I offer said choice!!

OT
        Spoiler:
        The tablets just make me very unsteady and wobbly, and prone to falling asleep if I sit in once place too long!! Basically I feel like I'm rat-arsed all the time, but without the enjoying myself bit!! It'll go off once I get used to them, but in the meantime it's just doing my head in Anyhoo, there are people with bigger problems than my broken brain!!!

You know, I think I might be starting to feel better after all!
        Glad you're feeling better It's coming in here you know.....
        sigpic

Comment

I still don't have any real interest in SGU though, they're gonna have to pull something fantastic out of the bag to get me tbh
          Me too!

Me neither, guess they have to see how it goes.
          They are a bit screwed if it doesn't work out
          sigpic
          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Yes, pleeeease.

To be honest: So far, I've only seen the "Sanctuary"-eps that had Joe in them. What does that say about me?
            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
            I will never accept defeat.
            I will never quit.
            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
            ------
            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/kethryveris/Sanc13-1.jpg

Kethry
              I thought someone said he was..Did I dream that? If I did that's the only Joe related thing I've dreamt.

sigpic

Comment

Glad you're feeling better It's coming in here you know.....
                Hehehe, is squeeness a something? I think we can safely say squee = pleasure now!!

Coming here definitely does help!

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                Me too!

They are a bit screwed if it doesn't work out
                Well at the risk of sounding very childish, if it doesn't work out....tough, it's their own fault!!!

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                To be honest: So far, I've only seen the "Sanctuary"-eps that had Joe in them. What does that say about me?
                LOL, wouldn't like to comment!!

I've seen all of them so far, and I have to say that aside from Detective Joe, Ryan Robbins's character (Henry) is the best, he's so funny!

OT
                Spoiler:
                I'm seeing Ryan in a whole new light...and that was before I saw the nipple piercings!!!

sigpic

Comment

Yes, pleeeease.

Sanctuary's improved a lot in the last few episodes. It's now worth watching even if Joe's not in it. Did I just say that!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I find things at work make me sneeze. Yours sound much worse
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah, but the worst is they don't believe it's their paper that's causing it. But I've had it since they changed to this new cheaper stuff and I am free of trouble when I'm on vacation or have a long weekend or simply avoid touching any paper for a few days. I wonder what more proof they need.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...it's all my fault, right?

It's coming in here you know.....
                    Yep, always gives me the strangest feelings, too.

Kethry
                    sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary is now on! See you later.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've seen all of them so far, and I have to say that aside from Detective Joe, Ryan Robbins's character (Henry) is the best, he's so funny!
                        I did need a while to see that I already knew Ryan Robbins from SGA (and yes, I definitely love Henry) Maybe I should use the Christmas vacation to catch up on "Sanctuary".
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                        I will never accept defeat.
                        I will never quit.
                        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                        ------
                        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

It certainly is a risk I tell ya. My poor laptop takes it's life into it's virtual hands... it has a wine stain on it that you can barely see, but I know it's there. I...er...sort of dribbled!! And it was all down to this which I've spoilered for safety, size and sheer thunkability...

Spoiler:

See why?
                          my reaction to seeing the photo? "Holy cr@p that's big!"

Sanctuary's improved a lot in the last few episodes. It's now worth watching even if Joe's not in it. Did I just say that!!!!
                          bite thy tongue heathen! actually it has improved as the episodes go along, although (spoiler for last week's ep)
                          Spoiler:
                          you could tell that Will's buffed up body was fake

but if he's in this weeks ep that means I have to get working on my Joe!fic 'cause I wanted it to go up to 'Edward'...

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Hehehe, is squeeness a something? I think we can safely say squee = pleasure now!!

Coming here definitely does help!

Though I have to agree.

Well at the risk of sounding very childish, if it doesn't work out....tough, it's their own fault!!!
                            ...with that as well. It'll be a long time till I forgive and much much longer till I forget.

LOL, wouldn't like to comment!!
                            I would, but maybe I'd better not.

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm seeing Ryan in a whole new light...and that was before I saw the nipple piercings!!!
                            Spoiler:

Oh my, yes! I started really liking him when he made that "women and nerds" comment and then I saw the piercings.

I truly like Sanctuary and hope they'll stay for a bit longer. A couple of seasons more at least. There are a few bits to iron out still, but mostly it's well-written, well-played and well-made.
                            Spoiler:

Hope they lose the Cabal soon, though. I hate those uber-baddies.

Kethry
                            sigpic

Comment

I did need a while to see that I already knew Ryan Robbins from SGA (and yes, I definitely love Henry) Maybe I should use the Christmas vacation to catch up on "Sanctuary".
                              I laughed when I watched Sanctuary and saw Henry 'cause I had just seen 'Coup' and still saw him with a full on beard

and now I'm looking for the piercings as well

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Yes I've heard and I have to reassure you.... he's great actor. Seen in in a whole host of stuff. His best was in a series called Hamish Macbeth. A quirky cop in the Scottish Highlands. He can do everything. Drama, comedy, bad ass.

For me Universe has suddenly become interesting. He is certainly a good choice. I can't believe they've actually signed him. He is someone I would have chosen myself. They are actually doing something right.....now if only they look toward signing Kavan...........
                                Hamish Macbeth?

OUCH!

Should I go look for it?

Kethry
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X