Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
    You're laptop is still being worked on? Oh my....I'm sorry hon! Have they said when you'll get it back?
    No They just told me that they ordered a new mainboard and need to wait for that. It's been over FOUR WEEKS now, dammit. And my mum is starting to bug me about when she'll get her laptop back from me... but the difference between her and me is that I need that thing for my job and she needs it to pass time when she's bored

But at least there are lots of nice pictures in here today to distract me a little (and I ordered a new mp3-player with which I can also watch video... Major Lorne to go, here I come ).
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      No They just told me that they ordered a new mainboard and need to wait for that. It's been over FOUR WEEKS now, dammit. And my mum is starting to bug me about when she'll get her laptop back from me... but the difference between her and me is that I need that thing for my job and she needs it to pass time when she's bored
      sorry to hear about computer problems Row

But at least there are lots of nice pictures in here today to distract me a little
      That is always good

(and I ordered a new mp3-player with which I can also watch video... Major Lorne to go, here I come ).
      Really! Cool! Want one
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        Really! Cool! Want one
        You could always ask Santa... Christmas is not that far away anymore
        I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
        ------

Comment

Afternoon! Loving the pics!

Everyone having a nice Sunday - I am now I'm back from work.

Oh and our lovely Kavan will not be appearing in the rest of Sanctuary, this season. IT'S A CRIME!!!!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
          Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
          Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
              Oh and our lovely Kavan will not be appearing in the rest of Sanctuary, this season. IT'S A CRIME!!!!
              What the...? Why?
              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
              ------

Comment

But at least there are lots of nice pictures in here today to distract me a little (and I ordered a new mp3-player with which I can also watch video... Major Lorne to go, here I come ).
                That's too bad. I hope you get it soon. *huggles*

Comment

GRRRRRR......

Why the heck not!!!???

*pouts*

Comment

That just really sucks .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Are you sure? Where did ya hear this?
                      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

You could always ask Santa... Christmas is not that far away anymore
                        PLEASE don't remind me!! My finances are gonna be drained a good bit with New Jersey in just a few weeks, let alone with Christmas being right around the corner!! It doesn't seem like 2008 should be over already. Feels like the year just started

Anyway, don't know if you guys have seen this or not, but when I went to check my gateworld mail, I saw this thread and thought about a conversation a few pages back. It's talking about which 2 characters from SG-1 or SGA should get their own show. (hopefully that came out right My brain is stretech to the limit with my Atlantis Project.)

Well, I think my pizza is about done! Gotta go for now! Have a great day everyone!!

Comment

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Hi Mountiegirl,

evening!

So no Kavan in Sanctuary? How do you know?

Kethry
                            sigpic
                            I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                              Hi Mountiegirl,

evening!

So no Kavan in Sanctuary? How do you know?

Kethry
                              That is the $64,000 question, isn't it

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Is this for definite?

That's annoying. Have a Lorne/Kavan or two

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X