• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    *waves* hi nici!!!
    hi!
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Evening all

sigpic

Comment

Hi Lizzie
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
          Uh... that's... bribery. And... isn't bribery forbidden?

Mmmmh... Lorne pictures... *homer
          Mmm, personally I like to think of it as a motivator not bribery.

Soooo.... now for some gratuitous piccys.

TDV:
          Spoiler:

Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

TDV:
            Spoiler:

Intentional reposts

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Mmm, personally I like to think of it as a motivator not bribery.

Soooo.... now for some gratuitous piccys.

Ahhhhhhhhhh....still don't know who's more adorable, the guy or the puppy, but as a combo they are just ....wow!

TDV:
              Spoiler:

Love the whole hands-on-hips stance --- sigh. *LOL* Am I kidding anyone? I love every and all poses and stances and whatevers of his.

Evening all. It's been a nice sunny day and of course, I spent most of it cooped up in an office. Wednesday is my free day, looks like rain again, figures, doesn't it?

Maybe I'll just have to spend the day looking at pics and doing the droola-tango.

Kethry
              sigpic
              I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

*drools at pics*

Afternoon, all! Gosh, it's a great day - found out I'll probably be getting a PT job next month, and it turns out I got a 99 on a midterm I was worrying about! ! And, best of all? Turns out my friends really want to go to DragonCon for our graduation trip in a couple years! !!! So I'm really happy.

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Comment

I still haven't seen anyone provide undisputable proof of this claim so until then, I don't buy it. So maybe someone could pretty pretty please share where this is coming from? *gives puppy eyes*
                    Mountiegirl just threw it at us, but never said where she got it from.

Maybe she has seen the webisodes and there he definitely doesn't appear again. We, however, are still hopeful that the TV episodes make better use of one scruffy detective, right?

Kethry
                    sigpic
                    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                      Maybe she has seen the webisodes and there he definitely doesn't appear again.
                      Funny, that was my first assumption as well. Out of my heeeeead!

We, however, are still hopeful that the TV episodes make better use of one scruffy detective, right?
                      Rrrrrightyright! And what was that I hear about a one-shot from EB?

@mac: We-ell... your... bribery motivation is starting to work... how about I make you a deal? I'll post the second chapter shortly after midnight (that would be my midnight), but you'll have to wait a little for the prologue of the next longer story?
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                      I will never accept defeat.
                      I will never quit.
                      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                      ------
                      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                        Mountiegirl just threw it at us, but never said where she got it from.

Maybe she has seen the webisodes and there he definitely doesn't appear again. We, however, are still hopeful that the TV episodes make better use of one scruffy detective, right?

Kethry
                        @Kethry- yeah I want to *believe* and I think until I get some hard proof, I'll still hold out hope(denial isn't just a river in Egypt- its a wonderful second home)

@mac: We-ell... your... bribery motivation is starting to work... how about I make you a deal? I'll post the second chapter shortly after midnight (that would be my midnight), but you'll have to wait a little for the prologue of the next longer story?
                        *pumps fists* woo hoo! I totally like YOUR midnight better than my midnight as my midnight is still 12 hours away. Yours is what 3-4?(cause your east of GMT right?) So I can totally hold out another 3 hours or so. As for the prologue of the next story- I can wait on that too, and as long as you don't slap some silly warning in the intro it won't be viewed as a challenge that I *must* read it.
                        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                        sigpic

Comment

*pumps fists* woo hoo! I totally like YOUR midnight better than my midnight as my midnight is still 12 hours away. Yours is what 3-4?(cause your east of GMT right?)
                          3 hours, you lucky girl

So I can totally hold out another 3 hours or so. As for the prologue of the next story- I can wait on that too, and as long as you don't slap some silly warning in the intro it won't be viewed as a challenge that I *must* read it.
                          Reverse psychology, lalalalala (no, honestly, I just wanted to do you something good... it's a special service for very regular readers)
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                          I will never accept defeat.
                          I will never quit.
                          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                          ------
                          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

A little 4400

LLPB

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

what was that I hear about a one-shot from EB?
                              heh. It's just a half-baked one shot, because I got the idea that Joe might've run into Helen more than once ('cause from the scene at the morgue it seemed like she was a regular and if that's true I'm sure that he might have run into her on more than one occasion) and it's just his POV on who she really is. I might actually sit down and write it tonight no I'm not avoiding my history mid-term, what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                                A little 4400

LLPB
                                Oh......Garrity...*thud*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X