No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks very young and very cheeky in enemy mine like I coudl do so many things that are not suitable on PG site- darn it!

And then in Runner is looks like he has matured so much! which is good cuase it is the Lorne most of us know, but bad becuase he has lost his childish looks!
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
      He looks very young and very cheeky in enemy mine like I coudl do so many things that are not suitable on PG site- darn it!

And then in Runner is looks like he has matured so much! which is good cuase it is the Lorne most of us know, but bad becuase he has lost his childish looks!
      The Cure, watch Enemy Mine over and over again
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Will have to watch that epi again- saw it so long ago when I wasn't a try Lorne fan that I didn't pay much attention! ooopppppsss!!!!!!!!

but he looks good- hehe
        I made a music vid to this episode, cause I love it. It's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9eQ37rDW4

Comment

Love to but as he was in Mission to Mars I'm watching that today to find out where he came into the whole flim!

i fi get time i'm watching the road not taken then may be enemy mine!
          sigpic
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

If anyone would like to listen to another radio interview with Kavan - made in 2007 I think.
            It's on the site www.dtrn.co.uk Find the downloads (put curser over the capital R) and download the Mp3. takes a few minutes. It also includes Joe Flannigan as well.

Enjoy.
            sigpic

Comment

That interview is actually from this past January when Kavan was at P3. It was a good one.
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                If anyone would like to listen to another radio interview with Kavan - made in 2007 I think.
                It's on the site www.dtrn.co.uk Find the downloads (put curser over the capital R) and download the Mp3. takes a few minutes. It also includes Joe Flannigan as well.

Enjoy.
                I know of this interview! I listened to it the day after it came out!
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                  I made a music vid to this episode, cause I love it. It's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9eQ37rDW4
                  That was very good and a great choice of song.

*iz off to watch RNT*
                  My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                    I know of this interview! I listened to it the day after it came out!
                    I some how didn't think this would get missed by anyone on this thread.
                    Not much gets past the lornelovers
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      I some how didn't think this would get missed by anyone on this thread.
                      Not much gets past the lornelovers

Nope

Comment

Nah we miss nothing!!! Absoultely NOTHING when it comes to our beloved Kavan!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Nah we miss nothing!!! Absoultely NOTHING when it comes to our beloved Kavan!!
                          Doesn't this sound a bit stalkerish?

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                            Doesn't this sound a bit stalkerish?
                            I think you're right but................

We seek him here, we seek him there, we seek our Lorney everywhere.

There no place to hide.

Not even if you're wearing a disguise, we know it's you.

sigpic

Comment

stalkerish- Nah its not! Not by a long shot
                              sigpic

Comment

Stalkers? Us?

Why would you think that? -shifty glance-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X