Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
    I'll see what I can come up with tonight. Since I don't have work tomorrow, I have a LOT of free time. Well, the time that I'm not helping my mom rearrange our house (eh.. long story ) while my dad isn't home! HOPEFULLY I can have something by tomorrow afternoon/evening.
    Looking forward to it

Thanks! Here is the link. I gotta warn you, I haven't been able to update like I want. Also, guess I need to put a link in my sig (if I can ever get a banner made ) that way if anyone wants to read my trash..er.. stories!
    So you are Protector-of-Atlantis! Small world

Anything else? tat, yes/no? I was gonna have/thinking about a bit of "When Nature/Animals Attack" theme and needing him to get rescued so I was just wondering if a tattoo comment should be made?
    Tats need to be adressed, yes.
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      Why do I get blamed for stealing his clothes all the time? Maybe it was Rowena?
      What do you mean? You know you'll be tempted

Okey, what's going on here?
      You're right that does look sooo............something slashy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        What? No! I'm just the one who gives them back! And only, if you give them to me first

How can I give them to you if I haven't taken them?

But hey, now I have this weird plot bunny with stealing clothes on a beach in my head... look what you've done, mel!
        At least I'm good for something
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

How can I give them to you if I haven't taken them?
          Mhmh, of course... that's what they all say.

At least I'm good for something
          Just... keep that one in mind... It will have to keep the prom night plot bunny company as long as my computer isn't fully restored (which could very well take another month or so)
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Mhmh, of course... that's what they all say.

Just... keep that one in mind... It will have to keep the prom night plot bunny company as long as my computer isn't fully restored (which could very well take another month or so)
            It's shame with your comp Row, it really is

Comment

Ohhh... my.. you guys sure have been busy!

Atlantean- tat yes! and nice job with the leg holster. speedo- no! no! no!

other than that, er...

Not fond of the Snctuary hair...

Comment

Well, ladies and gentleman, I'm off to bed now, good night

Comment

Goodnight, Mel

Comment

You know... it looks like that halo has a little dent of denial there on the right side...

It's shame with your comp Row, it really is
                    Yeah If that wasn't the case I'd probably have "Draw blood tonight" already near finishing and could have worked on this nice suspense idea for the family piece I had a few weeks back... and there was one humor piece I would have loved to get written... dammit. I'll be in Berlin from tomorrow evening until Monday evening, and maybe I should just monoplize my dad's computer and get all these plot bunnies and ideas written down
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                    ------

Comment

You know, I've been thinking about this ever since I got to writing the established Cadman/Lorne parts, and I still haven't answered that question for myself. On the one hand... tat somehow doesn't seem to fit the character... but that's what it makes it so tempting to use it anyway, since it would give him another facet...

Okay, that probably wasn't helping in any way
                      Actually, I was thinking about someone saying: "Blah, blah, blah. Nice tattoo by the way." Lorne (Something along the lines of): Long story about a bad decision and no I won't go into detail. (needs tweeking but, something like that. )

So you are Protector-of-Atlantis! Small world
                      Guilty as charged. Long story about the pen name.. I was just bored while in class one day

P.S. 200 POSTS FOR ME!!! WHOO HOO!!! TOOK me long enough. Joined up in 06!

Comment

Actually, I was thinking about someone saying: "Blah, blah, blah. Nice tattoo by the way." Lorne (Something along the lines of): Long story about a bad decision and no I won't go into detail. (needs tweeking but, something like that. )

Guilty as charged. Long story about the pen name.. I was just bored while in class one day

Sounds pretty good to me!!

Congrats on 200!!

EDIT: It won't let me green you!!! How rude!!

Comment

Oh, that line actually is great. Would go with the character, and I'd love to see how it will fit in the story.

Congrats! Makes me feel a little guilty, because I joined up just a few months ago and am already on my way to 900
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                          ------

Comment

I think I have reviewed you, if I haven't i have to, I have Miss Wizard of Oz asa pen name, and don't ask, I have no idea either

Congrats Atlantean Well, you aren't here everyday so that's accaptable

I have over 10 000 posts and I joined in January this year!

Comment

Congrats! Makes me feel a little guilty, because I joined up just a few months ago and am already on my way to 900
                              Me too! I signed up... ummm... 3 weeks ago and am over 300! *is ashamed*

EDIT: Just realized actually signed up just 2 weeks ago! *is even more ashamed!
                              Last edited by smurfettedoesnotshare; 02 September 2008, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                                Sounds pretty good to me!!

Congrats on 200!!

EDIT: It won't let me green you!!! How rude!!
                                Thanks. And that's okay!

Oh, that line actually is great. Would go with the character, and I'd love to see how it will fit in the story.

Again, thanks! And on the subject of number of posts: I joined up to leave my opinion on probably a long dead thread. Didn't really get involved until I found you lot!

Comment

Working...
                                X