No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know it would be strange (cool strange) if Kavan's wife has already read the thread and seen all the pics that we've posted, the comments we've written and all the fanfic about him!

So she must think we are devoted fans or all need to see a shrink, personally I'm off to see heightymer at least I'd been in Atlantis!!
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      You missed that! I was very self conscious when he said about the internet: "What the heck are these people writing about me now?!" ehum.. I don't feel that applies to me at aaaaall Oh *melts* he's so cute and nice..
      I have a link that takes me directly to the Forum instead of GW's frontpage.
      Or to put it this way, I've favourited both GW and the Forum
      Today, I went directly to the Forum
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        I have a link that takes me directly to the Forum instead of GW's frontpage.
        Or to put it this way, I've favourited both GW and the Forum
        Today, I went directly to the Forum
        Yeah, same here. But I always start my GW day by going to the main page first, after that immediately to the forum Although that may be different today since it has such a pretty picture up there
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yeah, same here. But I always start my GW day by going to the main page first, after that immediately to the forum Although that may be different today since it has such a pretty picture up there
          I remember that interview, there is a longer somewhere here on GateWorld, and in the end, a thank you to all the fans.
          And I gotta read Joseph M's blog

San, gotta ask, have you heard of Red Dwarf? The British series that aired ages ago?
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I remember that interview, there is a longer somewhere here on GateWorld, and in the end, a thank you to all the fans.
            And I gotta read Joseph M's blog

San, gotta ask, have you heard of Red Dwarf? The British series that aired ages ago?
            I've heard of it, never seen it though. I'm beginning to repeat myself, but it doesn't air here. Is it any good?

JM's blog is rather
            Spoiler:
            misty

today. Only thing you see is
            Spoiler:
            fog

Nothing interesting for us today

Yeah, great interview that was on GW last year. The addressing the fan thing is particularly good
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

The GW interview from 2006 is my favorite. lol
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                The GW interview from 2006 is my favorite. lol
                I think I mean that one too. Is that the one where he says his wife goes to your site too?
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

I've heard of it, never seen it though. I'm beginning to repeat myself, but it doesn't air here. Is it any good?

JM's blog is rather
                  Spoiler:
                  misty

today. Only thing you see is
                  Spoiler:
                  fog

Nothing interesting for us today

Yeah, great interview that was on GW last year. The addressing the fan thing is particularly good
                  It aired in Sweden years ago and I almost forgot about until I saw it on channel that airs Sci-Fi series and movies, the bad news I don't have that channel, my parents do... But it's good. Then I found the whole 8 season/series on a site for DVD's and game and bought them So now I've manage to get through the first season, there are only 6 ep in series one, but still love it

So
                  Spoiler:
                  Misty

You say and
                  Spoiler:
                  foggy

But I like
                  Spoiler:
                  Misty

and
                  Spoiler:
                  foggy

I can imagene that Lorne is there somewhere

Comment

It aired in Sweden years ago and I almost forgot about until I saw it on channel that airs Sci-Fi series and movies, the bad news I don't have that channel, my parents do... But it's good. Then I found the whole 8 season/series on a site for DVD's and game and bought them So now I've manage to get through the first season, there are only 6 ep in series one, but still love it

So
                    Spoiler:
                    Misty

You say and
                    Spoiler:
                    foggy

But I like
                    Spoiler:
                    Misty

and
                    Spoiler:
                    foggy

I'm imagining a misty, foggy meadow on a hill, melfan running up that hill, Lorne running down with his arms open wide
                    Sorry, I'm writing an essay on Peter Pan, so my imagination is going wild

Btw, does anyone know in which eppies Lorne is in uptil now? I'm spoiler free for as far as that goes but does anyone know a title besides
                    Spoiler:
                    S&R and Blood Ties?
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

I like his bed hair more than this coupe
                      Yes indeed Like this;

My exact thoughts.

Spoiler:

Lorne in the mist. Saving me from the zombies. (Bet there'll be some thing nasty in the mist for sure
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm imagining a misty, foggy meadow on a hill, melfan running up that hill, Lorne running down with his arms open wide
                        Sorry, I'm writing an essay on Peter Pan, so my imagination is going wild

Btw, does anyone know in which eppies Lorne is in uptil now? I'm spoiler free for as far as that goes but does anyone know a title besides
                        Spoiler:
                        S&R and Blood Ties?

That made me think of Sound of Music! 'The hills are alive with the sound of music'

Spoiler:
                        He's gonna be in 4 of the first 6 episode, that much I know, and that include S&R and Broken Ties, SanGate, not Blood Ties. Don't know about the rest

Comment

That made me think of Sound of Music! 'The hills are alive with the sound of music'

Spoiler:
                          He's gonna be in 4 of the first 6 episode, that much I know, and that include S&R and Broken Ties, SanGate, not Blood Ties. Don't know about the rest
                          Darn Torchwood an ep of that show is called that, the confusion!

Ooh, do you think Kavan can sing? We could do a musical then
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Darn Torchwood an ep of that show is called that, the confusion!

Ooh, do you think Kavan can sing? We could do a musical then
                            Do you know what I've been thinking, this happened after watching Scrubs 'My Musical' on TV. Can't there be an episode on Atlantis that has everyone singing?! A ancient device makes everyone singing.

And yes, I would love to see Lorne sing

Comment

Spoiler:
                              S&R and Blood Ties?
                              Whispers

Spoiler:
                              Thats the one with the fog. the horror epi

Not sure that the info is out there which tells us which ones Lorne is in other than S & R. Good question Hopefully many, many, many.
                              sigpic

Comment

Do you know what I've been thinking, this happened after watching Scrubs 'My Musical' on TV. Can't there be an episode on Atlantis that has everyone singing?! A ancient device makes everyone singing.

And yes, I would love to see Lorne sing
                                I'm actually imagining him right now, with his P90 walking over a dark stage. "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Then a wraith jumps out from behind a door and starts singing: "You human, you are my food, my nourishment, my life! Please give me thy life or I will die!" Lorne:"Nay nay, I will not give you my life" Before he fires all of his rounds in his P90 on the wraith on the rhythm of "we will rock you"

Sorry..

Edit: I'm looking forward to
                                Spoiler:
                                whispers. I know it's a horror eppie, hopefully it's something like TR which started out mega creepy too. Although I don't know more than that JM is watching lots of horror movies for that one and there being lots of fog
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X