Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
    After great consideration ;-) I've decided Lorne needs ME to offer him a distraction and I'm happy to do so :-)
    He is ALL MINE and the rest of you Go Away LOL

Kimberly
    Exsqueeze me? he needs you as a distraction? Maybe someone else was already distracting him.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      Exsqueeze me? he needs you as a distraction? Maybe someone else was already distracting him.

yes like me.... *grins* im always distractin him... *snickers* and im so not gonna continue w/ that train of thought
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Um, Hi LorneLovers! Hope you don't mind me stopping by. I just wanted to share with you something I found a few mins ago that reminded me of Lorne.

Get it?
        They're both cute
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          I've just watched 'Ark of Truth'. Really Great. Loved it
          I can't believe that Sky One also put on adverts every half hour instead of every ten minutes. Yay to them for once.
          I know! I was really surprised.

Um, Hi LorneLovers! Hope you don't mind me stopping by. I just wanted to share with you something I found a few mins ago that reminded me of Lorne.

That's great!

Originally posted by nonsensestarfish View Post
          I finally finished making my first Lorne video!!! I hope you guys like it...you cam watch it on youtube here.

It's got major spoilers for season four, just a heads up.
          I'll be sure to take a look when I get some free time!

Comment

Get it?
            Which one is Lorne?

Comment

I finally finished making my first Lorne video!!! I hope you guys like it...you cam watch it on youtube here.

Good job:-) I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                Hello LorneLovers! I have returned! *laughs* For anyone who's confused, I caught a horrible case of the flu last Weds and I've been laying low. (BTW thank you to Firefly, Erika, CKO, Stargate78, SanGate, Melfan and Arctic Penguin for the well wishes) In any case, my spring break is gone, wasted away in bed or throwing up, but I'm getting much better. Now its just an upper respiratory thing!

Also I wanted to say welcome to new LorneLovers, EmSyd and SeNedra - and anyone I may have missed!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...n_fearless.jpg
                Good to have you back Cathain!

Nice vid! Especially liked the Teyla scenes. You don't hear his voice, but still you see the sweetness and sincerity in his eyes.

Spoiler:

Get it?

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                Which one is Lorne?
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

pic spam and spoilers for size

Spoiler:

Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

*sighs*

I wish I could stay here the whole day.

*curses RL*

I'm glad you're feeling better Cath. I'm sick too, but it's just a very annoying cold.
                      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                        *sighs*

I wish I could stay here the whole day.

*curses RL*

I'm glad you're feeling better Cath. I'm sick too, but it's just a very annoying cold.
                        I'm seizing the moment! Big exam next week, so not many visits end of this week and this weekend *curses RL too* and I just finished my school work for today, so I'm going to stay for as long as possible!

Sorry to hear your still sick Erika! *passes more tissues*

I'm watching South Park right now, with the Stargate version. Rather funny Just a mistake that people can go through one side and return through that same one home, but heh it's difficult science of course
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                          I'm seizing the moment! Big exam next week, so not many visits end of this week and this weekend *curses RL too* and I just finished my school work for today, so I'm going to stay for as long as possible!

Sorry to hear your still sick Erika! *passes more tissues*

I'm watching South Park right now, with the Stargate version. Rather funny Just a mistake that people can go through one side and return through that same one home, but heh it's difficult science of course
                          Thanks.

Never saw any ep of South Park. But I may have to check that one out.

Darn.... time to work....
                          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                            Thanks.

Never saw any ep of South Park. But I may have to check that one out.

Darn.... time to work....
                            It's eps 10, 11 and 12 of season 11. It's a trilogy . Only eps 11 and a bit of 12 are about the 'imagination portal'. Beware of course of explicit language, nudity, etc! It's rather erm.. well explicit is a good word I guess. Kurt Russell has a part in it

Good luck at work!
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

morning thunkers
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                I love this pic! His expression is preiceless!

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                It's eps 10, 11 and 12 of season 11. It's a trilogy . Only eps 11 and a bit of 12 are about the 'imagination portal'. Beware of course of explicit language, nudity, etc! It's rather erm.. well explicit is a good word I guess. Kurt Russell has a part in it

Good luck at work!
                                It's South Park, what do you expect. What season is this from?
                                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                                X