No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be going to the NCIS Fan Fest this year in September. I'll drop Kavan's name every other sentence. They like me out there. LOL!
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      This thread does make you forget all about time eh melfan, forgetting NCIS

Damn youtube.. Have no idea how it works, but it sounds long for uploading.. I do often have the urge to shoot my computer, so I do know how you must feel

*back to NCIS now*
      They are now processing it!
      It had been uploaded before I manage to actually leave my apartment, but I needed food...

Kavan in Stark Raving Mad

Haven't had time to watch it really, just put it together uploaded Gonna watch it now.

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

awhile back Kavan said he did a read for NCIS so here's hoping that DPB decides to cast him in an episode (for longer than five minutes and that he doesn't end up dying) *crosses fingers*
      crosses fingers with ya!
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
        I'll be going to the NCIS Fan Fest this year in September. I'll drop Kavan's name every other sentence. They like me out there. LOL!

Spoiler:
        that also reminded me that I have a NCIS/SGA fic that's been poking me to be written. maybe after my TW/DW/SGA fic

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
          You do that! I have faith in you! And how cool, an NCIS Fan Fest? Where's that,and who's coming?

Originally posted by melfan View Post
          They are now processing it!
          It had been uploaded before I manage to actually leave my apartment, but I needed food...

Kavan in Stark Raving Mad

Haven't had time to watch it really, just put it together uploaded Gonna watch it now.
          Food is of course our primary need, so I can imagine the computer had to be left alone for a while

Gonna watch it soon! Does it include the goggles?
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

You do that! I have faith in you! And how cool, an NCIS Fan Fest? Where's that,and who's coming?

Food is of course our primary need, so I can imagine the computer had to be left alone for a while

Gonna watch it soon! Does it include the goggles?
            Yes, the goggles is there
            And now I'm battling with a problem. The vid doesn't show up on my page But it's watchable on YouTube.
            Strange, real strange This is a thing that could only happened to me! Damn!
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              Yes, the goggles is there
              And now I'm battling with a problem. The vid doesn't show up on my page But it's watchable on YouTube.
              Strange, real strange This is a thing that could only happened to me! Damn!
              It is under most discussed though.. That is odd.. But thanks! Going to watch it after McKay & mrs miller. Just at the Kirk phrase from Rodney when Shep says hi to Jeannie
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

It is under most discussed though.. That is odd.. But thanks! Going to watch it after McKay & mrs miller. Just at the Kirk phrase from Rodney when Shep says hi to Jeannie
                Kirk
                Finally! Now you can see it on my page as well!
                And I have no idea what I did and didn't do!
                Anyhoo
                Picspam!
                Spoiler:

Comment

I've just watched 'Ark of Truth'. Really Great. Loved it
                  I can't believe that Sky One also put on adverts every half hour instead of every ten minutes. Yay to them for once.

Pic spam as Lorne wasn't in it - do I need an excuse?

sigpic

Comment

Pic Spam

Google and gun pron!!

Spoiler:

sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Hello LorneLovers! I have returned! *laughs* For anyone who's confused, I caught a horrible case of the flu last Weds and I've been laying low. (BTW thank you to Firefly, Erika, CKO, Stargate78, SanGate, Melfan and Arctic Penguin for the well wishes) In any case, my spring break is gone, wasted away in bed or throwing up, but I'm getting much better. Now its just an upper respiratory thing!

Also I wanted to say welcome to new LorneLovers, EmSyd and SeNedra - and anyone I may have missed!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                        Hello LorneLovers! I have returned! *laughs* For anyone who's confused, I caught a horrible case of the flu last Weds and I've been laying low. (BTW thank you to Firefly, Erika, CKO, Stargate78, SanGate, Melfan and Arctic Penguin for the well wishes) In any case, my spring break is gone, wasted away in bed or throwing up, but I'm getting much better. Now its just an upper respiratory thing!

Also I wanted to say welcome to new LorneLovers, EmSyd and SeNedra - and anyone I may have missed!

well thats just a crappy way to spend your spring break... glad you're doing better now
                        sigpic

Comment

Um, Hi LorneLovers! Hope you don't mind me stopping by. I just wanted to share with you something I found a few mins ago that reminded me of Lorne.

Get it?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

After great consideration ;-) I've decided Lorne needs ME to offer him a distraction and I'm happy to do so :-)
                            He is ALL MINE and the rest of you Go Away LOL

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                              Google and gun pron!!

Spoiler:

and tat pron as well

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Um, Hi LorneLovers! Hope you don't mind me stopping by. I just wanted to share with you something I found a few mins ago that reminded me of Lorne.
                              http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...uirrel-1-1.jpg
                              http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...argate3735.jpg
                              Get it?
                              lmao...that's great

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I finally finished making my first Lorne video!!! I hope you guys like it...you cam watch it on youtube here.

It's got major spoilers for season four, just a heads up.

Comment

Working...
                                X