No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, just want to say that I loved Kavan's appearance on Supernatural last night.
    Spoiler:
    Despite the fact that he died. And there was something about him getting stuffed in the trunk of a car that had a slight excitement to it. Yeah, I know, I'm kinda weird.
    Anyway, is any one planning going to Orlando in July? I'm gonna try my best to go to see Kavan.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      So, just want to say that I loved Kavan's appearance on Supernatural last night.
      Spoiler:
      Despite the fact that he died. And there was something about him getting stuffed in the trunk of a car that had a slight excitement to it. Yeah, I know, I'm kinda weird.
      Anyway, is any one planning going to Orlando in July? I'm gonna try my best to go to see Kavan.
      Hummm, Orlando....as in Orlando Florida?

Comment

Spoiler:
        *raises hand shyly* I'm going to ORLANDO(as long as I can get the tickets ordered ASAP). You planning on going?
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
          Hummm, Orlando....as in Orlando Florida?

Si, Oui, Ja.... or in simplest language.. Uh huh!!

P.S. Did anyone check out the story on the front of gateworld about the new titles of S5?

Spoiler:
          According to the details on ep 14, it's supposed to be about someone other than the main charactors. Sorta like "The Other Guys" from s6 of SG1

Any thoughts?

Comment

Ohhhh!!!! Kavan in Florida......I would so love to go. Those of you that do go, you better get some good pictures for us

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
              *raises hand shyly* I'm going to ORLANDO(as long as I can get the tickets ordered ASAP). You planning on going?
              I'm gonna try my hardest to get the ticket ordered in the next week or so. I've already asked for that day off from work. The only thing I'm not looking forward to if I can go is the nearly 7 hour drive. Bright side is that I'm used to driving that long because of my delivery job.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                Popping in for an afternoon LorneLovers PB update, I did some caps of the Supernatural ep last night, so I added mine (Firefly I added yours too!)
                Cool

Comment

I was thinking of going but now I'm not.
                  I can let one of y'all be my messenger. heh
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

You'll meet him one day Nici, I just know it. If you ask him nicely enough, he might come to a con nearer you!

Comment

Thanks, Melfan for putting up Kavan's scene in Supernatural. Also thanks to FF and Cathian for sharing the screen caps.

Spoiler:
                      I watched the first part, but the second bit where he's covered in blood is far too much for me. Yes I'm squirky when it comes to scenes like that.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

i wanna meet him too.... but never have any money... *pouts*
                        sigpic

Comment

Meeting him would be a hoot

Comment

I'm gonna try my hardest to get the ticket ordered in the next week or so. I've already asked for that day off from work. The only thing I'm not looking forward to if I can go is the nearly 7 hour drive. Bright side is that I'm used to driving that long because of my delivery job.
                            Well If I end up going I'll let you know. See I have 2 tickets to buy- 1 for the con, and 1 plane ticket. I don't even want to consider driving since that is about the farthest you can get from me w/o leaving the continental US.
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              No, not weird I had the exact same thing
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

P.S. Did anyone check out the story on the front of gateworld about the new titles of S5?

Spoiler:
                                According to the details on ep 14, it's supposed to be about someone other than the main charactors. Sorta like "The Other Guys" from s6 of SG1

Any thoughts?
                                Huh
                                Spoiler:
                                I read the doctor Jackson's part And if ep 14 gonna be about someone else than the main characters, I vote for Lorne!

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                                http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Supernatural/7.jpg

Thanks, Melfan for putting up Kavan's scene in Supernatural. Also thanks to FF and Cathian for sharing the screen caps.

Spoiler:
                                I watched the first part, but the second bit where he's covered in blood is far too much for me. Yes I'm squirky when it comes to scenes like that.
                                Your welcome. I noticed there was very few of us here who watched Supernatural, and decided if ya didn't wanna see the ep, I could alway upload Kavan's part.
                                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                                X