Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    Mmm cake.... mmm cake and Lorne.... oh know that's an idea. Cake and Lorne.... Can we have that? Or how about Lorne feeding us cake.
    ............. oh cold shower time.

welcome to the thread

Mmmm... Lorne and cake...

sounds like a great idea.

ohhh *splashes around in the gutter*

well so does Lorne and chocolate... my my my... the possibities are endless
    sigpic

Comment

hey cko hows it going
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        I knew it was you...
        lol... and for all them other tmes no one has asnwered you when you've asked the queston *angel face..again*

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        Spoiler:
        -crosses fingers that'll happen- if so then we'll have a boxer!shot.
        *sings* "wouldn't it be nice..."

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
        That would boost the ratings! I love to see that, thanks for the image in my head now!...If we could just get a good rear shot *dies*

You tell little white lies Tel. You've been in here with me several times

how did i know someone was gonna post that pic
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

doin good MC... how bout yourself
          sigpic

Comment

The cake needs a little work before it's ready,
            hi mckaychick, hows things?
            Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett
            you know, the blonde kinda grows on you after a while...
            Yeah, like fungus
            I think I upset the head chef by not taking this competition seriously, I asked him what was happening about it and he asked me if I wanted to go to Warwick to take part, or just phone it in and I said "well it's a day off work" which didn't go down well and when he asked me again if I was willing to go I said "Anything for a giggle" it went down less well. God knows what he'd going to tell my boss tomorrow

Comment

thats too bad reef
              sigpic

Comment

By the time I'm finished practising everyone's going to be sick of eating the mistakes

Comment

this man is too pretty to have on page two!

for size

Spoiler:

have a pretty... *bites on neck*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    Welcome Dr J I'd post you some cake but it'll be stale and squashed by the time it got Down Under, I'l give you the recipe if you want
                    I'd love the recipe Can I have Major Lorne too!!!!
                    Please!!!

sigpic

Comment

Hey Everyone, I know I haven't posted in a LONG time, but with the end of my school career(aka Graduating from College), and moving back home, and possibly general laziness, I've been a bit busy. Anyway, I posted on Joe Mallozzi's Blog yesterday, and he replied.
                      Anonymous #6 writes: “A couple of days ago, you mentioned yet ANOTHER possible first name for Major Lorne. Hadn't it been decided it was Evan, or was that changed?”

Answer: I mentioned this in the writers’ room and no one can remember ever having ever given him the name Evan. Is this the stuff of legend or is it based on fact and if it is based on fact, please direct me to the episode in which he was so christened.
                      Anyway, I"m going away for a few days, so if someone else wants to spam the lovely Mr. Mallozzi about this, please feel free, because we need a permanent name before we all go mad. See you all in a few days!!!
                      ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia View Post
                        Hey Everyone, I know I haven't posted in a LONG time, but with the end of my school career(aka Graduating from College), and moving back home, and possibly general laziness, I've been a bit busy. Anyway, I posted on Joe Mallozzi's Blog yesterday, and he replied.

Anyway, I"m going away for a few days, so if someone else wants to spam the lovely Mr. Mallozzi about this, please feel free, because we need a permanent name before we all go mad. See you all in a few days!!!
                        You beat me to posting it CM! I'm glad someone posted, since mine didn't go through and can't wait to have you back full time!

So LorneLovers? Anyone as tweaked by the reply as I am? Someone's already left a message saying 'dude Kavan said it in an interview' so hopefully we can see if we can figure him out!

In the mean time 'W'?
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm trying to think of a name. I'm just praying to the Asgard that it isn't like 'Waldo' nothing wrong with the name, but it reminds me of a man in a striped shirt in a book
                        Possible Names?
                        -Wade
                        -Wagner
                        -Walden
                        -Waldo
                        -Walker
                        -Walter
                        -Walton
                        -Ward
                        -Warren
                        -Warwick
                        -Wayne
                        -Webster
                        -Wendell
                        -Wesley
                        -Whitney
                        -Wilbur
                        -Wiley
                        -Wilfred
                        -William
                        -Wilmer
                        -Winston
                        -Wolf(e)
                        -Wyatt

Any thoughts / feelings? There are a few I don't completely detest
                        Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 30 May 2007, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Some Chefs are so touchy

Reef - Did I hear you are giving out cake recipes?
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'm tired of not knowing so I decided to ask Kavan over on SciFi World:

Anyway, LorneLovers everywhere are ready to start beating our computer screens. You said in previous interviews Lorne's canon name will be Evan. According to Joe Mallozzi's blog, he's been saying

5/27
                            Quote:
                            {Giving Lorne a name...} But Alan has given him a name in Spoils of War. It starts with a W. We’ll see if it sticks.

5/30
                            Quote:
                            Anonymous #6 writes: “A couple of days ago, you mentioned yet ANOTHER possible first name for Major Lorne. Hadn't it been decided it was Evan, or was that changed?”

Answer: I mentioned this in the writers’ room and no one can remember ever having ever given him the name Evan. Is this the stuff of legend or is it based on fact and if it is based on fact, please direct me to the episode in which he was so christened.

Can you please clear this up?

Let's hope we'll get some results soon!

Comment

thats a very good question Cathain

and with that... ths thunker is off to sleepy land... need sleepy...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                                Some Chefs are so touchy
                                Ever watched Gordon Ramsey in full flow? I'm a pussy cat compared to him

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                                Reef - Did I hear you are giving out cake recipes?
                                I will be posting the recipe, as soon as I can find my note book, I think it's in my locker at work

Comment

Working...
                                X